我之前也是个队长
I was a captain, too.
我也不会以队长自称
I don’t call myself that either…
队长
Captain.
我能再来点硬饼干吗
Steal some hard tack, if you don’t mind.
帐篷里有饼干和培根
There’s some biscuits in my teepee and some bacon.
饼干多长时间了
How old’s the biscuits?
还新鲜
They’re new enough.
我以为咱们要请个厨子
Thought we was getting a cook.
等到阿比林
Abilene.
要不等我们过河的时候
How bout we kill one of them beefs
杀头牛吃肉
when we get across the river?
等到有厨师宰牛了 我们就杀牛吃肉
We’ll kill a beef when we have a cook to butcher it.
这还不到我们勒紧裤腰带的时候
This ain’t the part of the trip where we skinny up.
这段时间应该增肥
This is the part where we get fat.
马上就得勒紧裤腰带了
The skinny part’s coming.
我们要是自己杀牛 会浪费很多
We butcher it ourselves, we’ll waste most of it.
再留着牛一个月吧
Run through that herd in a month.
现在宰只是打牙祭 要等快饿死时再宰
Then we ain’t skinnying up, we’re starving.
四处看看吧 队长
Hm. Well, have a look around, Captain.
现在已经要饿死了
We’re starving already.
怎么大家都开始跟我顶嘴了
This talking back is getting contagious.
你得跟那个农民谈谈了
You need to have a word with that farmer.
吐个唾沫是个钉的那种
A word that sticks.
我来吧 我会确保他们听进去
Let me do it, I’ll make sure it sticks.
等到保留地时
By the time we get to the territories,
我们还指望他的战斗力加持呢
we’re gonna need all the fight he’s got in him.
他们拿鞭子抽尸体是因为游泳违法
They whip the bodies because it’s illegal to swim.
干啥都违法
Illegal to do everything.
除了交税
Except pay taxes.
俄勒冈州
Uh… Oregon.
你去过
You’ve seen it?
是的
I’ve seen it.
那里什么样啊
What was it like?
配得上我们冒这次险
It’s worth the risk if that’s what you’re asking.
我就这意思
That’s what I’m asking.
一过布拉佐斯河
Once we cross the Brazos…
可就没有回头路了
No turning back.
确实
Nope.
让我大吃一惊可不容易 托马斯
It takes a lot to surprise me, Thomas.
这些人从未拥为自己着想的权利
These people, they’ve never been allowed to think for themselves.
现在他们几乎已经不会思考了
Now they can hardly think at all.
我甚至有些惊讶 他们还没有去着喊着要去
The fact they ain’t headed for Galveston
加尔维斯顿 坐船回老家
and begging their way on a boat for home shocks me.
真的惊讶 托马斯
It shocks me, Thomas.
他们居然还没放弃
That they haven’t quit yet.
不知道那些人为什么要回家
Don’t know why them folks wanna go home.
他们的家感觉跟地狱一样
Their home sounds like hell.
因为那个地狱他们已经熟悉
‘Cause it’s the hell they know.
这世界上最可伯的东西 就是未知
Most terrifying thing on this planet is the unknown.
那是因为你从来没被鞭子抽过 队长
That’s ’cause you ain’t never been whipped, Captain.
等你让人家鞭子抽后背
Let someone put a whip to your back
再告诉我你害怕的是未知
and tell me the unknown is what scares you.
这些人永远不会再回去的
These folks ain’t never going home.
Hey…
我们今晚必须起营过河
We’ll have to break camp and cross the river tonight.
为什么今晚
Why tonight?
在他们后面不安全
It ain’t safe to be behind them.
你觉得晚上独自过河安全吗
You think crossing alone the river at night is safer?
这些人会需要帮助
These folks are gonna need help,
我们要是也在其中 就没办法帮了
we can’t help if we’re one of them.
艾尔莎怎么办
What about Elsa?
我去接她
I’ll get her.
我会把牛群弄好
I’ll hook the team.
美丽的梦想家
* Beautiful dreamer *
我醒来
* Wake unto me *
星光和露珠在等着你
* Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee *
粗鲁世界的声音
* Sounds of the rude world *
在白天萦绕于耳朵
* Heard in the day *
月光下的宁静
* Lull’d by the moonli– *
继续
Don’t stop.
不唱了
* Sta– * I can’t–I can’t.
怎么了
Why not?
我害羞了
I’m shy.
你什么时候害羞过
Since when were you shy?
我唱歌♥就会害羞
Well, with singing I’m shy.
我就是
I just…
害怕唱的不好听
Worry it won’t sound good.
牛才不管你唱的好不好听
Cow don’t care how it sounds.
我一整晚都唱歌♥给他们听 我也不害羞啊
Hell, I sing to them all night, and I ain’t shy about it.
你应该害羞的
You probably should be.
你损起我来可一点不害羞
Well, you sure ain’t shy about hard timing me.
这对我来说很轻松
No, that comes pretty easy to me.
反正
Well…
总得有人给他们唱歌♥
Somebody gotta sing to ’em.
美丽的梦想家
* Beautiful dreamer *
我醒来
* Wake unto me *
星光和露珠在等着你
* Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee *
粗鲁世界的声音
* Sounds of the rude world *
在白天萦绕于耳朵
* Heard in the day *
月光下的宁静
* Lull’d by the moon… *
看来是我太唐突了
Guess I’m the one being forward now.
抱歉我不应该
I’m sorry, I probably should —
再亲一下
Do it again.
你要开枪打我
You gonna shoot me?
我在考虑
Thinking about it.
我们要把马车带过河
We’re moving the wagon across the river.
什么时候
When?
现在
Now.
我应该看着牛群 万一跑了呢
I should stay with the herd. It takes three to move it.
你们交换口水 牛群哪都不会去
Herd ain’t going nowhere with you two swapping supper.
你做好自己的工作
You got a job to do. Y’all do it.

Yessir.
爸爸
Daddy.
你生气了吗
You mad?
你喜欢他吗
You like him?
喜欢
I do.
那我为什么要生气
Then why would I be mad?
我不能在顺着我的时候拿你当大人
I can’t treat you like an adult when it suits me
逆着我的时候拿你当小孩
and a child when I’m worried.
你只能是大人或者小孩
You’re one or the other.
但你妈就不一样了
Your mother is gonna be a different story.
你会告诉她吗
You gonna tell her?
我才不要告诉她
Hell, no. I ain’t gonna tell her.
但你得告诉她
You’re gonna tell her.
你们守住牛群 直到所有马车过河
Y’all hold the herd till every wagon is across that river.
遵命
Yessir.
他不会开枪打我把
He ain’t gonna shoot me?
不 但他说如果你捣蛋的话
No, he said I could shoot you.
我可以开枪打你
If you act up.
好吧 可我只会捣蛋啊
Well, acting up is my only skill.
你还会别的
No, it ain’t.
你再做一次
Do it again.
过来
Come here.
你的补给自己留着吧 别浪费在我身上 女士
Oh, no, don’t go wasting your supplies on me, ma’am.
你只管 把孩子喂饱
You just… just keep them children fed.
把自己喂饱
You fed, too.
如果不是你 我也不会有补给
I would have no supplies if it weren’t for you.
你在干吗
What’re you doing?
在看你
Watching.
别这样
Don’t do that.
为什么不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!