You might leave him alone, now he’s dead!
对不起 我太笨了
Sorry, it was stupid of me.
如果你是一名医生 我会吊销你的执照
I’d have you struck off if you were a doctor.
真凶啊 对吗?
That was quite something, eh?
– 结束了
– 谢天谢地
– It’s over now. – Thank goodness.
– 在你身后
– 真让人不爽啊
– It’s behind you. – It was pretty unpleasant.
– 按钮在你身后
– 说得对!
– The button is behind you. – There you are!
那是他的女儿 米库利克医生
His daughter. Dr. Mikulik.
– 未婚?
– 不 离婚了
– Single? – No, divorced.
– 一头母象?
– 不 这是一只瞪羚!
– A she-elephant? – No, this one’s a gazelle!
但她不喜欢我们
But she doesn’t like us.
她不喜欢的是你
It’s you she doesn’t like.
破晓时分…
Dawn is breaking…
薄雾慢慢退去
the veil of mist slowly rolls back.
蓟上缀着黎明的珍珠
The thistle is decked with pearls of dawn.
蜘蛛正在晨光下闪烁
The spider now gleams in the morning sun.
背上的白色十字赋予了他的名字
The white cross on his back gives him his name.
苍蝇的声音催促他编织自己的网…
The sound of flies prompts him to weave his web…
于是蜘蛛开始了他灵巧的工作
and the spider commences his ingenious work.
吐出第一根丝…
The first filament is spun…
八条长腿配合完美
Eight long legs do the task well.
6…
Six…
现在 你的窗户朝南…
Now, your windows face south…
那我们就是东南方向110度
So we’ve got a south-east direction, bearing 110.
大晚上的 别吵了
It’s late, stop shouting.
我们对一下表 现在正好是22:15
Let’s synchronise our watches. It’s exactly 22:15.
你在说什么?
What are you on about?
我有办法给你能量
I’ve a way of sending you energy.
别挂电♥话♥ 我会发送一个测试脉冲
Stay on the line and I’ll send a test burst.
咱们试试 打开窗户
Let’s try it. Open the window.
– 我们必须采取预防措施
– 预防什么?会怎样?
– We’ve to take precautions. – What for? What can happen?
你就位了吗?
Are you in position?
– 怎么回事?
– 有人吸干了米库利克
– What’s going on? – Someone sucked out Mikulik.
正常的尸体看起来不会像那样
A normal corpse doesn’t look like that.
你不睡觉整晚瞎搞
You’ll be up all night messing around.
你在窗户边吗?
Are you at the window?

Yes.
打开它 我开始倒计时
Open it. I’ll start the countdown.
五 四
Five, four,
三 二
three, two,
一 发射!
one, now!
言语和思绪
Word and thought.
正在传送 有胶带吗?用胶带把你的手粘在听筒上
It’s on the way. Got some tape? Tape your hand to the receiver.
比我预想的要多一些
There’s a little more coming than I expected.
你很敏感 不要因此发狂
You’re a sensitive man, don’t start going wild.
我们必须保持通话
We have to remain in contact.
告诉你的见闻和感受
Report what you see, what you feel.
– 也许它迷路了
– 这又不是电报!
– Perhaps it got lost. – It’s not a telegram!
– 在这里 我能感觉到!
– 你能看到吗?
– It’s here. I can feel it! – Can you see it?
不…嗯…
No… Well…
我不知道 也许…
I don’t know, perhaps…
集中精力 靠你自己!保持冷静
Concentrate. Will yourself! Keep calm!
奥尔达?发生了什么事?
Well, Olda? What’s happening?
– 我收到了!
– 太好了
– I’ve got it! – Great.
– 我收到了!
– 描述一下你的感受!
– I’ve got it! – Describe your feelings!
奥尔达!
Olda!
它把猎物拖到巢穴…
It drags its prey to its lair…
– 你能听到我说话吗?
– …然后吃掉它
– Can you hear me? – …and devours it.
那是什么声音?
What was that?
电视
The TV.
剧终
THE END
奥尔达!
Olda!
关掉它!
Turn it off!
坚持住!
Hang on!
我来了!
I’m coming!
奥尔达?
Olda?
感觉好些了吗?
Feel better?
这很奇怪
It’s very strange.
你有电视机的线路图吗?
D’you have the diagram of the television set?
– 在抽屉里的某个地方
– 你坐下
– In the drawer somewhere. – You sit down.
– 你多久看一次电视?
– 在家的时候?时时刻刻
– How often do you watch TV? – At home? All the time.
– 你多久在家一次?
– 几乎一直在家
– How often are you at home? – Almost all the time.
这是线路图
Here’s the diagram.
– 上过电视吗?
– 一次 街头采访
– Ever appeared on TV? – Once, a vox-pop.
– 你能看懂吗?
– 不太懂
– Understand it? – Not really.
– 其他人…?
– 从来不懂电路
– Anyone…? – Never understood electricity.
看来我们无能为力了
We’re stumped then.
你有两条生命线
You’ve two lifelines.
一条代表孩子 另一条代表死亡
On one a child, the other death.
小点声!
Quiet!
我无法集中精神
I can’t concentrate.
你要做一个选择
You have a choice to make.
– 我不明白
– 谁会明白?电视在哪?
– I don’t get it. – Who does? Where’s the TV?
别想那些了
Forget about it.
记住 痛苦可以把男孩变成男人
Remember, it takes pain to turn a boy into a man.
– 总电闸合上!
– 灯开了!
– Main fuse on! – Lights on!
插上插头!
Plugging in!
– 检查…
– 准备好了
– Check… – Get ready.
三 二 一 开始!
Three, two, one, now!
来了
Here we go.
我们…我们…这些老师 现在工资涨了…
We… we… teachers, now we’re paid more…
但是…但是…一切…
But… but… everything…
生活成本…唔…也更高了…
costs… mmmm… mmmore…
他说话太费劲了!
He can’t get his words out!
作为需要养家糊口的人…
As the breadwinner…
我必须在两所学校教书…
I must teach at two schools…
还要在葬礼上致辞
and also speak at funerals.
– 他是不是因为这个?
– 因为电视!
– What if he’s connected? – To the TV!
– 当他们拍摄他的时候
– 胡说八道
– When they filmed him. – That’s rubbish.
他被摄入媒介
He was captured in that medium.
你有什么建议?
What would you suggest?
教 教 教…
To teach, teach, teach…
– 就像列♥宁♥所说?
– 不 不是那个意思
– Just like Lenin said? – No, it didn’t come out right.
今天就到这里 下周见
That’s it for today, see you next week.
新闻
NEWS
现在播报 最新消息
And now, the late news.
欧洲东南部的局势仍然没有改变…
The situation in south-eastern Europe is still unchanged…
大多数外国…
Most of the foreign…
电力和信♥号♥♥已恢复…
Power and reception restored…
新闻将在第一频道重播
The news will be repeated on channel one.
成♥人♥电♥影♥将于凌晨1点40分放映
An adult film will be shown at 1:40 am.
我该怎么出去?非常感谢
How do I get out? Thank you.
让开!
Out of our way!
嗨 小伙子们!
Hi, boys!
当心!
Watch out!
让开!
Out of the way!
– 姑娘们!
– 女士们来了!
– Girls! – The ladies are here!
开始聚会狂欢吧!
It’s going to be some party!