Who are you, Donna?
你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
噢 去他妈的
Oh, for fuck’s sake!
对不起 亨利
I’m sorry, Henry.
妈咪说了脏话
Mommy said a bad word.
去他妈的 迈克尔 我不知道我是谁
But for fuck’s sake, Michael. I don’t know who I am.
你呢 那你是谁
I mean, who are you?
大家又是谁 谁可以回答这个问题
Who is anyone? Who could answer that question?
我只是不想你离开
I don’t want you to leave.
-唐娜 我没有要离开 -老爸要离开我们吗
– Donna, I’m not leaving. – Is daddy leaving?
当然不会 小强击手
Of course not, slugger.
我能去哪
Where would I go?
-唐娜 -抱歉
-Donna? -I’m sorry.

Ah.
好吧 见到你很高兴
Well, good to see you.
谢谢你
Thanks very much.
老爸 它现在在干嘛
Daddy, what’s it doing now?
-它在唱歌♥ 小强击手 -噢
-Singing, slugger. -Oh.
嗯 嗯
Um… um…
我可以出去玩会吗
Can I go out and play?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我会坐在这儿等它唱完为止
I’ll stay here and listen to it till it’s over.
二零零五年 九月十六日
September 16th, 2005.
亲爱的迈克尔
Dear Michael,
我很遗憾你就这样离开了 但是我能理解
I’m sorry to see you go, but I understand.
好吧 其实我不能理解 但是我接受这个结果
Well, I don’t understand, but I accept it.
我很高兴我们曾与对方如此亲近
I’m so glad we had this time together.
人生再也不会有哪个瞬间 如那一刻般充满意义
I don’t think I ever felt love like this was.
也许我们会在下一个更好的境遇下重逢
Maybe someday we’ll meet again under better circumstances.
爱你的 丽萨·“非常丽萨”·黑塞尔曼
Love, Lisa “Anomalisa” Hesselman.
另附
P.S.
我在我的日英字典里查了“非常丽萨”这个单词
I looked up “Anomarisa” In my Japanese-English dictionary.
发现它的意思是“天堂女神”
It turns out it means “Goddess of heaven.”
我当然不是在自夸
Not that I think of myself that way, of course.
只是觉得很有意思
It’s just interesting.
#当我看到一张面孔#
# When I see a face
#或是听到一个名字#
# or hear a name
#或是认识一个陌生人#
# or am introduced to someone new
#然而又能如何呢 他们都一样#
# it doesn’t matter, they’re all the same
#他们都不是你#
# and none of them is you
#当我去工作#
# when I go to work
#或是走在路上#
# or take a walk
#看看别人在做什么#
# and watch what other people do
#我听着他们枯燥的对话#
# I’ll listen to their idle talk
#他们都不是你#
# and none of them is you
#你在哪里#
# where are you
#我亲爱的#
# my dear?
#为什么我听不到你的声音#
# Why can’t I hear you?
#我多么希望你在我身边#
# How I wish that you were here
#我离你#
# how I long
#还有#
# to be near
#多远#
# you
#有时在夜里#
# sometimes at night
#我会看着时钟#
# I’ll pass the time
#指针走过那些无休无止的失眠的时间#
# those endless, sleepless hours in bed
#我试着回想你的声音#
# I’ll try to reconstruct your voice
#但耳朵里只有他们的声音#
# but only hear their voice instead
#他们谈话 他们嘶吼#
# they talk, they yell
#这些杂乱的噪音里#
# in that other voice
#他们也会调情 也会耳语#
# they flirt and whisper, too
#如果能够选择 我宁愿爱上他们#
# I’d love them if I had the choice
#但是他们都不是你#
# but none of them is you
#你在哪里#
# where are you
#我亲爱的#
# my dear?
#为什么我听不到你的声音#
# Why can’t I hear you?
#我多么希望你#
# How I wish that you
#待在我身边#
# were here
#我离你#
# how I long
#还有#
# to be near
#多远#
# you
#你终于来到我的梦里#
# in a dream you came
#并握紧我的手#
# and held my hand
#我们的爱情是这世上#
# our love was perfect
#最完美无暇的#
# in that sphere
#你的耳语如清风拂过大地#
# the breeze was your whisper in that land
#那细腻的触感还定格在我身上#
# while the air stands still right here
#不 我亲爱的 我还没遇到你#
# no, I’ve never met you, my sweet dear
#我的朋友们 他们说你是一片虚无#
# and my friends, they say you don’t exist
#那是因为他们 懦弱胆小#
# but friends are cowards full of fear
#没有胆量承认自己错过的美好#
# afraid to look at what they’ve missed
#有一天我会走在街上#
# one day I’ll be walking on the street
#穿过人群 穿过熙攘 穿过平凡的空气#
# that crowded, bustling, faceless spread
#我会转过街角遇到你#
# I’ll turn the corner and we’ll meet
#然后我便会永生#
# and I will be no longer dead
#成为这世上永恒的存在的意义#
# and I will be no longer dead
#你在哪里#
# where are you
#我亲爱的#
# my dear?
#为什么我听不到你的声音#
# Why can’t I hear you?
#我多么希望#
# How I wish
#你在我的身边#
# that you were here
#我离你#
# how I long
#还有#
# to be near
#多远#
# you #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!