那对男女的状况不太好
The female and the male are unwell.
那男的喂过我一次
The male fed me once.
我希望他能再喂我
I hope he feeds me again.
那女的在她家里吓唬过我叔叔
The female scared my uncle at her home.
吓唬他?他拉屎了吗?
Scared? Did he release poo-poo?
是的 他拉了 她拿着武器指着它
Yes, he released. She pointed a weapon at him.
你能证实这种战争行为吗?
Can this act of war be verified?
我愿意召集同伴作证
I will cry out for testimony.
那就证实了
It is confirmed.
我很不开心
I am upset.
怒呛人生
指路人
该死
Fuck.
待在原地别动
Stay right where you are.
艾米
Amy.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
不许动
Don’t move.
我这就报♥警♥
I’m calling the police.
搞什么?离我远点!
What the fuck? Get away from me!
丹尼!
Danny!
该死
Shit.
丹尼!
Danny!
该死
Shit.
我♥操♥ 你为什么逼我这样做?
Fuck. Why’d you make me do that?!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
该死
Shit.
(保罗 苹果短♥信♥ 发生什么了?打给我!)
(你在吗?请告诉我你没事)
(你还好吗? 未送达)
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
(请救救我)
(丹尼把我从路上撞下去了 我迷路了)
(乔治)
(未送达)
该死
Shit.
见鬼了这是
Goddamn it.

Water.
那边有人 谢天谢地
Oh, someone’s here. Thank God.
你好?
Hello?
丹尼!
Ugh! Danny!
去你的!
Oh, fuck you!
别再招惹我!
Leave me alone!
是你别再招惹我!
You leave me alone!
你毁了我的生活!
You ruined my life!
我毁了你的生活?说什么呢?
I ruined your life? What?
你个疯子 我可能再也见不到琼了!
I may never see June again, you psycho!
都怪你 我弟弟死了!
My brother is dead because of you!
什么?
What?
保罗死了?
Paul’s dead?
我不知道 我觉得是
I don’t know. I think so.
我♥操♥!
Fuck!
丹尼 发生什么事了?
Danny, what happened?
警♥察♥开枪打死了他
The cops shot him.
他想从墙上翻过去 警♥察♥开枪打死了他
He tried to climb over the wall and they fucking shot him.
你看到他被送上救护车没?
Well, did you see him get into an ambulance?
他中了几枪? -我不知道 好吧?
How many times did he get shot? – I don’t know, okay?
我看不到
I couldn’t see.
那你就是不知道
Well, then you don’t know.
也许他跑走了呢
Like, maybe he got away.
那也是有可能的 对吧?
I mean, that could happen, right?
我不知道 我迷路了
I don’t know. I’m lost.
我只是想去看看他是否还好
I just gotta see if he’s okay.
行吧?我只是…你知道怎么回去吗?
All right? I just– Do you know how to get back?
你把我推下山坡时 我脚崴了
Look, I hurt my ankle when you shoved me down the fucking hill,
你只要帮我从这里出去 我就告诉你大路在哪里
so just help me get out of here and I’ll show you where the road is.
我不会报♥警♥
I won’t call the cops.
你的枪呢?
Where’s your gun?
我不知道 搞丢了
I don’t know. I lost it.
我怎么知道你是不是藏身上了?
How do I know you’re not hiding it?
因为你是个病态的骗子
Huh? Because you’re a pathological liar.
如果我有的话 早就把你崩死了 你这个白♥痴♥
Because I would be shooting you with it, you moron.
喂!你回来
Hey! Hey, come back here.
不行 除非你说话客气点!
No. Use nice words!
你骂我是骗子
You called me a liar.
如果你不客气点 我就不帮你!
I am not helping you unless you use nice words!
好吧
All right, all right, all right.
高速出口那里有家医院
There’s a hospital by the highway exit.
我猜他们把他送去那里了
I bet they took him there.
听着 你不配谈论保罗
Look, you don’t get to talk about Paul.
知道吗? -我就是想帮你
All right? – I was just trying to help.
如果你想让我背你 你就闭嘴 就这样
If I’m gonna carry you, you don’t get to talk, period.
随你便
Whatever.
老天 这里到处都没有信♥号♥♥
God, there is no service anywhere.
我该怎么办呢?
What am I going to do?
如果他觉得能抢走她… -你能不能闭嘴?
If he thinks he can just take her away– – Can you please shut the fuck up?
行吗?你确定我们走的方向对吗?
Okay? You sure we’re going the right way?
是的 我知道该怎么走 向着那些树走
Yes, I know where I’m going. Head towards those trees.
哪些树?到处都是树 -我指着的那些 傻子
Which trees? They’re all trees. – The ones I’m pointing to, dumbass.
老天
Oh, my God.
感觉我们在绕圈子 -我们没有 好吗?
It feels like we’re going in circles. – Well, we’re not, okay?
好的
Okay.
你有能吃的东西吗?
Do you have anything to eat?
有 等等
Yeah. Hold on.
谢谢 -行吧
Oh, thanks. – Yeah.
谢… -给
Thanks– – Here you go.
你这人真混♥蛋♥ -真好吃
You are such a dick. – Mm. That is so good.
你干嘛?
Ow! Why’d you do that?
你起的头 -老天
You started it. God.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
住手
Stop. Stop. Stop.
你弟弟教我的这一手
Your brother taught me that move.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
下次有人向你鸣笛 你也许可以大度点
Next time someone honks at you, maybe let it go.
也许下次你应该在鸣笛前多想想
Maybe next time, think twice before you honk.
这样如何? -你为什么总是很愤怒?
How about that? – Why are you angry all the time?
我也可以这样问你 -随便吧
I could ask you the same thing. – Whatever.
我们需要水
We need water.
人类好几天不喝水也没问题 淡定
Humans can go days without water, so relax.
那句话绝对是假的
That is 100 percent not true.
是吗?那应该是多久?
Oh, yeah? How long then?
我不知道…19小时?
I don’t know– Nineteen hours?
19小时? 我曾经睡了19小时没喝水 白♥痴♥
Nineteen? I’ve slept nineteen hours without water, you idiot.
谁会睡那么久?
Who sleeps that long?
我那天很不顺心!
I had a bad day!
你真幼稚 -你还不如我
You’re a child. – You’re a baby.
你都不能走路
You can’t even walk.
而且你自断生路 我现在也背不了你了
And you fucked yourself, by the way. I can’t even carry you now.
无所谓
It doesn’t matter.
我只需要撑过今晚
I just need to last through the night.
明早会有人找到我 -是啊
Someone’s gonna find me in the morning. – Right.
你觉得会有人找你吗?
You think someone’s looking for you?
我打赌乔治都不知道你失踪了
I bet George doesn’t even know you’re missing.
你把他害得那么惨 他根本不想知道你的情况
He’s not gonna check on you, after all you put him through.
算了吧 你根本不会开枪
Please, you’re not gonna shoot me.
淡定!我的老天!
Relax! Jesus! My God.
西方心理疗法对东方头脑没用 你♥他♥妈♥就是最好的证据
You are fucking proof that Western therapy does not work on Eastern minds.
没错 太对了
Yeah, no shit.
马上去找些芦荟和龙舌兰
Now go find some aloe vera and agave.
还有接骨木
Elderberries too.
快去
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
别离开我的视线 否则我真的会开枪
And stay where I can see you because I will shoot.
反正我也一无所有了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!