Shall I fan you gently, so you don’t go into shock?
重新开始 行吗 从最开始说起
Start at the beginning, okay? We’re talking Book of Genesis.
行 麦吉尔先生 你应该知道了
Okay, Mr. McGill, as you probably gathered,
我和桑德斯警探
we — Detective Sanders and I —
在费城警♥察♥局工作
work for the Philadelphia Police Department,
厄门绍特先生也在那工作近三十年
as did Mr. Ehrmantraut for nearly 30 years.
费城 加油 费城老鹰[橄榄球队]
Philadelphia? Go, eagles.
厄门绍特先生有个儿子叫马特
Mr. Ehrmantraut had a son, Matt.
他之前也是费城警局的
He, too, was with Philly P.D.
当时还是个刚工作两年的新人
He was a rookie officer with about two years on the job.
他是个好警♥察♥
He was a good cop.
确实
Yes, he was.
大概九个月前 他接到报♥警♥
About nine months ago, he responded
西区有间破房♥子里有枪击
to a shots-fired call in some west side rattrap.
马特和他的搭档特洛伊·霍夫曼警官一起去的
Matt went in with his partner, officer Troy Hoffman.
杰克·芬斯基警长是他们的后援
They had Sergeant Jack Fensky backing them up.
不幸的是 事情失去控制
Unfortunately, things got out of hand.
他们三人中了埋伏
The three of them were ambushed,
马特没能活着回来
and, uh, Matt didn’t make it out.
霍夫曼和芬斯基回击了
Hoffman and Fensky returned fire,
但开枪的人跑了
but the shooter got away.
我们跟进了一些线索 找了些嫌疑人
We chased a few leads, shook up the usual suspects —
但毫无进展
came up short.
很抱歉听到这些
I’m very sorry to hear it.
总之 我们兜兜转转
Anyways, we kept beating the bushes,
查无所获 直到三个月前
kept coming up dry until three months ago.
霍夫曼和芬斯基被发现
That’s when Hoffman and Fensky both turned up dead
死在城北一片空地上
in a vacant lot out in nicetown —
好像又是中了埋伏
again, an ambush of some kind, it looks like.
这个杀了马特却逍遥法外的人
And with whoever killed Matt out there in the wind,
我们觉得 合理地推测
we’re thinking — well, it’s our operating theory
霍夫曼和芬斯基肯定卷入了什么事
that Hoffman and Fensky were mixed up in something,
结果出了岔子 导致马特被杀
some bad business, and maybe that got Matt killed.
抱歉 我得尽我律师的职责问一下
Yeah, sorry. I got to do my lawyer thing here.
这和我的委托人有什么关系
Uh, what does my client have to do with any of this?
麦克 这是孤注一掷
Uh, Mike, this is a Hail Mary.
或者说大海捞针
Uh, beyond that.
要是证据确凿 线索可信
I mean, if we had any hard evidence or leads,
我们也不会找你
we wouldn’t be out here.
霍夫曼和芬斯基卷入了什么事情
Now, there’s anything you can tell us
你有什么想说的吗
about what Hoffman and Fensky were into?
帮帮我们 麦克
Yeah, help us out, Mike.
帮我们抓住杀了马蒂的混♥蛋♥
Help us catch the bastard who killed Matty.
霍夫曼和芬斯基我不太熟
I don’t know much about Hoffman and Fensky.
他们是马特的同事 我看见过他们几次
They were Matt’s people. I’d see them around sometimes.
他们被杀当晚 我看到他们在一个酒吧里
I saw them in a bar the night they died.
是麦克卢尔酒吧
It was Mcclure’s —
那条红色狗很可能是麦克卢尔的
Maybe the red dog — Probably Mcclure’s.
他们当时和谁一起喝酒
Were they drinking with anyone?
是一个警♥察♥常去的酒吧
It’s a cop bar.
他们和所有人一块儿喝酒
They were drinking with everyone.
你看见他们和什么特别的人在一起吗
Yeah, but did you see them with anyone in particular?
我不知道 我当时…
I couldn’t tell you. I was…
你知道我当时的情况
You know how I was.
你近来过得怎么样
How you doing these days?
感觉就像是从瓶底爬出来
Feeling like I crawled out from the bottom of a bottle
努力不再落回去
and working hard to stay there.
我不得不说
Although I’ve got to say —
挖我的过去是没什么用的
Doesn’t help much, dredging up the past like this.
那我问你
Let me ask you,
你是什么时候来阿尔布开克的
when did you come out here to Albuquerque?
不会是过了很长一段时间吧
It couldn’t have been, uh, too much later.
就是在第二天到的
I think it was the very next day.
就是霍夫曼和芬斯基死亡的第二天吗
Yeah? The day after Hoffman and Fensky died, huh?
你听说这件事以后没想过留下来吗
You didn’t think to, stick around once you heard the news?
我是过了堪萨斯城才听说的
I don’t think I heard the news till I was west of Kansas City.
那你也
Still, you, uh —
你也没回来参加葬礼对吗
You didn’t come back for the funerals, correct,
即使霍夫曼是马特的搭档
even though Hoffman was Matt’s partner?
你还记得酒吧那一晚的事吗
Do you remember anything about that night at the bar?
你那时和霍夫曼或芬斯基说过话吗
Did you talk to Hoffman or Fensky at all?
抱歉 我不知道 我们不共事
Sorry. I got nothing. They weren’t my people.
很遗憾你们把宝压在我身上
I’m sorry you guys took a flier on me.
希望对你们有帮助
I wish it’d have paid off.
就这样 我们可以走了吗
That it? We done here?
好了 没我们事了
We’re done here, yeah.
也不是什么难事对吧
Hey, that wasn’t so hard, huh?
-谢了 麦克 -不客气
– Thanks, Mike. – Yeah.
听着 我们可能会在附近待几天
Listen, we’re probably gonna kick around for another couple of days,
你如果想到什么就告诉我们
in case you think of something, all right?
正好我以前从没来过西部
I’ve never been out west before.
见鬼
Oh! Oh, shit!
-天哪 抱歉 -搞什么啊
– Jesus. Sorry. Sorry. – Come on!
-过来 我来帮你 -有纸巾吗
– Here. I can get most of it. – You got any paper towels?
那个 我来就好了
You know what? Hey, hey. I-I got it.
-我来 谢谢 -抱歉
– I got it. Thank you. – Sorry.
看在…
For the love of…
你确定要看吗 就在我眼前
You got to do that right here, right in front of me?
里面记着什么重要内容 非得让我们
What’s so important in there that we had to pull
用这种不入流的马克斯兄弟的手段
that third-rate Marx Brothers routine?
美国的戏剧团体 热衷于塑造癫狂或装傻充愣的人物
你真想知道
You really want to know?
冒着妨碍司法的风险 还是算了吧
And risk getting a piece of an obstruction rap? No, thank you.
你还有什么想问的
Anything else you want to ask?
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
刚刚我会那么做
That — that I would do that, that —
你怎么知道我刚刚会
How did you know that I would,
泼咖啡
spill that coffee?
你笑什么
What the hell’s that?
你什么意思
What’s supposed to mean?
行 你是高冷硬汉
Okay, great. You’re the strong, silent type.
好样的
Hooray for you.
但我还是要提醒你
But in case you missed it,
你那两个费城来的朋友
your friends from Philly back there —
他们认为是你杀了两个警♥察♥
They think you killed two cops.
我知道
Yep.
警官保罗·格兰特 无消息
时间
晚十点 芬斯基/霍夫曼
马特死亡
一周后 麦克退休
三个月后 史黛西搬到阿尔布开克
是我
Yeah, it’s me.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你叫的警♥察♥
You call the cops?
-什么 -费城警局 是你报的警吗
– What? – Philadelphia P.D. — did you call them?
-是 是我 -为什么
– Y-yeah, I did. – Why?
我告诉他们我听说了
Well, I told them I heard about
霍夫曼和芬斯基的事
Hoffman and Fensky–
还有什么
And what?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
And you don’t think it’s strange?
先是马特
First Matt,
然后不到六个月 他的搭档和队长也出了事
then not six months later, his partner and his sergeant?
是我打电♥话♥让他们帮忙抓到杀死马蒂的凶手
Yeah, I called them to help catch Matty’s killer.
麦克 如果是同一个人呢
Mike, what if the same person,
要是那个杀死马蒂的人
if the — what if the piece of shit who got Matty
也杀死了那两个人呢
got them, too?
你到底和他们说了什么
And what exactly did you tell them?
-我告诉他们 -你告诉他们马特不干净
– I told them — – You tell them Matt was dirty —
-你是这么告诉他们的吗 -我…
– Is that what you told them? – I —
你怎么能那么想
How could you possibly think that?
那是你丈夫 你孩子他爹
That’s your husband, the father of your child.
我没那么说
I didn’t say that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!