我…我告诉他们我发现了钱
I s– I told them I found money.
凯莉和我搬到这里后 我在拆箱时
After Kaylee and I moved here, when I was unpacking,
在一个老箱子的内层里发现的
it was in the lining of an old suitcase.
肯定是马特藏的 因为大概有
Matt must have tucked it away in there, ’cause this was cash —
五六千现金 不知道哪来的
$5,000, $6,000 from God knows where.
我们都是吃工资的
I mean, we were basically paycheck to paycheck.
他哪来的钱
Where the hell did he get it?
你为什么不来问我
Why didn’t you ask me?
你为什么不来找我
Why didn’t you come to me?
我不能找你
I couldn’t.
我知道这样会让你很难办
I knew what it would do to you.
他先是被杀了
First, he’s murdered,
然后又会让你觉得…
and then for you to think…
这会让你身败名裂的
I-it would have burned you to the ground.
你就什么都没了
There would be nothing left.
而且你也不跟我说话
And you wouldn’t talk to me.
你每晚都喝得酩酊大醉
Every night, you were drinking yourself unconscious,
好像只有你失去了他似的
like you were the only one who lost him.
我不在乎他到底手脚干净不干净
Look, I don’t care. He was dirty, he was clean
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我只想让杀害马蒂的人
All I want is for whoever killed Matty
下半辈子都在监狱里度过
to rot in a cell for the rest of their life,
而且死后被人扔垃圾堆里
and then I want whatever’s left of them
这就是我全部的念想
just dumped in the trash — that’s what I want.
我不管会牵扯出什么 有什么内♥幕♥
I don’t care where it leads, what it uncovers.
我是说 就算他有什么见不得人的
I mean, what difference would it make
又有什么区别呢
if he was…anything?
我还是爱他
I’d still love him.
我还是想他 他已经死了
I’d still miss him. He’d still be gone.
马特是干净的
Matt wasn’t dirty.
那就把话跟我说明白
Well, so be straight with me!
马上 告诉我 麦克
Right now. This is it, Mike.
他死之前那通电♥话♥到底是怎么回事
What was that phone call before he died?
不要糊弄我
Don’t bullshit me.
那是我跟我儿子之间的事
That was between me and my son.
所以你承认是你打的
So you’re admitting it was you.
他是干净的
He wasn’t dirty!
你♥他♥妈♥的 你给我记清楚了
God damn you! You get that through your head!
我儿子是干干净净的
My son wasn’t dirty!
食物饮料
啤酒
费城警局
让他自个儿哭去吧
Just let him cry it all out, okay?
老麦
Hey, Mikey.
-小霍夫曼 -麦克兄
– Young Hoffman. – Mikey boy.
-最近怎么样 兄弟 -你好吗
– What’s going on, my brothers? – How you doing?
兄弟对吧
Brothers, huh?
我也很高兴见到你 好久不见了
Good to see you, too. It’s been a minute.
我知道 我知道是你们俩
I know. I know it was you.
要打烊了 老麦
Closing time, Mikey.
要不我送你回家吧
Hey, how about I give you a lift home?
我没事
I’m fine.
不行 我不能让你开车 给你叫个车吧
No, I can’t let you drive. Get you a cab?
不用了 我好着呢 好着呢
No, I’m good. I’m good.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我把车都卖♥♥了 只有走路了
Anyway, I sold my car, so I’m walking.
谢谢
Thank you.
新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
Albuquerque, New Mexico.
你去过吗
You ever been?
没去过
Nope.
我马上要去那儿
Well… that’s where I’m headed.
那边有狼蛛
Tarantulas, they got.
我肯定不敢去
That’s a big minus in my book.
我会小心的
Well, I will be on the lookout.
你要保重 朋友
You take care, my friend.
保重
Take care.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
老麦
Mikey.
要搭个便车吗
You want a ride?
我自己走路
I’ll walk it.
在前面停车
Pull over here.
你在外面做什么呢
What are you doing out here?
来吧 我们载你一程
Come on. Let us drive you.
这外面比我前妻奶头还冷
It’s colder than my ex-wife’s tit out here.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我自己走
I’m walking.
来吧 别闹了
Come on. D-don’t be an ass.
来吧 我们带你回家 上车来吧
Come on. Let us take you home. Get in the car already.
外面很冷的
It’s cold out here.
怎么啦 来吧 麦克 快上车
What? Come on, Mike. Come on.
上车
Come on.
好啦 慢点
Okay. Easy.
我们马上送你回家
We’re gonna have you home in no time.
老天
Oh, god.
你干嘛呢
Hey. What are you doing?
还给我 那是我的
Hey. Give me that. That’s mine.
等会儿给你
Later.
万一枪走火了咋办 对吧
We don’t want you to shoot your foot off, now, do we?
老麦
Hey, Mikey.
什么
What?
老麦 你还醒着吗
Mikey, you with us?
怎么了
Why?
你刚才真是醉得糊涂了 伙计
You really tied one on good back there, buddy.
可不是嘛 喝那么多酒
Shit, yeah, he did — put it away like they were
好像明天就要颁布禁酒令了一样
fixing to bring back prohibition.
在麦克卢尔酒吧的时候
Hey, hey, back at McClure’s,
你发酒疯说胡话
you were talking out your ass,
“我知道是你们俩”
“I know it was you.”
你什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean, huh?
你知道些啥
You think you know what?
你有什么憋在心里
You got something you want to get off your chest,
要跟我们说说吗
Something you want to say to us?
你们杀了他
You killed him.
是你们杀了马蒂
You killed Matty.
你们平白无故就杀了他
And you killed him for nothing.
你们害怕他可能会去告发
You killed him because you were scared
所以就杀了他
of what you thought he might do.
你们让他进了那贩毒屋
You got him in that crack house…
你们设计好了的
And you staged it —
看起来像是某个瘾君子开的枪
Made it look like a junkie with a gun.
其实是你们
But it was you.
我知道就是你们
And I know it was you.
我会找到证据的
And I’m gonna prove it.
帮我把他弄出来
Help me get him out of the car.
干嘛
What?
来吧 出来 当心头
Come on. There you go. Watch your head.
好了 来吧 麦克
All right, come on, Mike,
一二一 一二一
One, two, one, two, buddy.
你先在这儿等一会儿
Now, you wait there one second.
我们会好好处理的 好吗 老麦
We’re gonna work this whole thing out, okay, Mikey?
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
丧子之痛
Grief — it’s a bitch.
马特死于非命 让他难以承受
He couldn’t live with it — Matt dying the way he did.
老麦痛不欲生
It’s too much for the old man.
所以决定饮枪自尽
So Mikey here decided to eat his gun.
真是太悲剧了 但是没有人会怀疑
It’s tragic, but anyone could see this coming.
他本来就醉得只有半条命了
He’s drinking himself to death.
我们就算帮他个忙
We’re doing him a favor.
聪明 如果是我的话也会这么做
Smart. That’s what I would have done if I were you.
麦克 我…
Mike, I…
你选择睁一只眼闭一只眼
You let some things slide and you look the other way.
你逮到一个毒贩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!