吉恩 你的信件
Hey, Gene.
谢了 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
-特瑞纳 -吉米你好
– Trina. – Hey, Jimmy.
你有个包裹 丹
Got a package, Dan.
今天怎么样
How’s it going?
还好吗
What’s up?
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
-你好啊 -好你个头
– Hey. – Hey, yourself.
吉米 我现在很烦 有话快说
Jimmy, I’m really slammed. Just tell me what you need.
这是什么
What is it?
我不敢打开
I can’t open it.
写了什么
So, what does it say?
我必须请你注意
I must call to your attention
这项新通过的
the newly passed Environmental Impact
《环境影响与可持续发展保障法案》
and Sustainability Assurance Act,
如你所知 这条法案
a statute that, as you know, went into effect
没有任何溯及既往的条款就直接生效了
without any ex post facto provisions in place.
你有时间吗 查克
You got a second, Chuck?
没有 我现在有点
Not really. I’m-I’m kind of–
-一会儿就好 我保证 -好吧
– It’ll just take two seconds. I promise. – All right.
这是什么
What’s this?
你开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
没有 这是真的
No. No joke.
你通过了律师资格考试
You, you passed the Bar?
是的 我通过了
Yeah. I did.
我想着如果金能考过 我应该也行
I-I thought if Kim could do it, maybe I can, too, you know?
所以我在一个社区大学修完了
So I got my last few credits for undergrad
本科的最后几个学分
from a community college.
不只是逃兵役的在那上课
I mean, they’re not just for draft dodgers
上的课也不只有瑜伽
and yoga classes, all right?
后来我上了一所肯要我的法学院
Then I found a law school that would accept me.
虽然不是乔治城大学[最好的法学院之一]
You know, wasn’t Georgetown or anything, but…
是美属萨摩亚大学
The university of American Samoa.
函授学校啊
Oh. Correspondence school.
我总不能辞职 对吧
Well, I wasn’t gonna quit work, right?
就晚上 还有周末学习
Day-nights, weekends, you know?
他们现在把这叫做”远程学习”
They call it “Distance learning” nowadays.
但这是被承认的 加油 小地蟹
But they’re accredited. Go, Land Crabs.
于是我就参加了函授学习
So, you know, I did that.
律师资格考试简直太难了
And the Bar exam’s a mother.
至少对我来说很难
I mean, for me it was.
前两次考试我都挂了
I failed it the first two times,
但我觉得这就像失去你的童贞
but I guess it’s like losing your virginity —
第三次总有好运
third time’s the charm.
这肯定花了你很多年时间
How, this must have taken you years.
你却一直对我保密
And you kept it a secret all this time.
你为什么不来向我求助
Why? You didn’t come to me for help?
查克 你可是我认识的最忙的人
Jesus, Chuck, you’re the busiest guy I know.
你每天都在做很重要的事
I mean, you’re doing important shit.
我不知道说什么好了
I don’t know what to say.
你为我感到骄傲吗
Well, are you proud of me?
当然了
Yes!
-绝对的 -谢谢
– Absolutely. – Thanks.
查克 这对我意义重大
Chuck, that means a lot.
我在想 如果你觉得合适的话
I was hoping, you know, if you think it’s appropriate,
一旦我把宣誓什么的弄完了
once I get sworn in and everything…
你能考虑雇我吗
consider hiring me?
雇你来干嘛
As what?
律师啊
Oh. A-a lawyer.
当然了 肯定的
Obviously. Yeah.
我要和霍华德还有其它的合伙人
Well, that’s a question I’m gonna have to take up
商量一下这个问题
with Howard and the other partners.
这不是我一个人能做的决定
You know, it’s not my decision alone.
但他们怎么会拒绝呢
But how could they say no?
你是如此干劲十足
So much drive.
吉米 看看你的成就
Jimmy, look what you’ve done here.
恭喜吉米
我跟他们说了要巧克力蛋糕
Oh, man. I told those guys devil’s food.
我会替你告他们的
Yeah. Well, I will sue the store for you.
-很好 -苟富贵 勿相忘
– Good. – Just remember us when you’re all big-time, huh?
我现在就忘记你了 巴特
I don’t remember you now, Burt.
你代表的是我们收发室
You’re representing mail room,
你这是告诉楼上那些混♥蛋♥…
so you show those upstairs jackholes how it gets–
大家伙在干什么呢 开派对吗
What are you folks up to? Having a party?
为这位新墨西哥州的新晋律师小小地庆祝一下
Just a little celebration on behalf of New Mexico’s newest attorney.
我听说了 吉米 没看出来你还留了这手
I heard. Jesus, Jimmy, you’re a regular Charlie Hustle.
-恭喜你 朋友 -谢谢
– Congratulations, my friend. – Oh, thank you. Thanks.
你要来块蛋糕吗
Would you like some cake?
-给你 -那我就不客气了
– Oh, here. – Uh, don’t mind if I do.
你真的让我刮目相看 吉米
Really, really impressive, Jimmy.
我们都为你感到骄傲
We’re all proud of you.
很抱歉打扰你们
Hey, I hate to interrupt.
我能和吉米单独说几句吗
But could you guys give Jimmy and me a moment?
-当然了 -没问题
– Sure. – Yeah, absolutely.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
六个月之后再评估吧
Let’s reassess in six months.
谢谢理解 吉米
Thanks for understanding, Jimmy.
你想让我把门关了还是留着
You want the door open or closed?
关上吧
Closed.
新墨西哥大学
法学院
你怎么样了
How’s it going?
重新布置
Settling back in.
那就好
Great.
显然他们已经准备好见我们了
So, apparently, they are ready for us.
谢了 但是我午饭前想先处理点事
Oh, thanks, but I want to get a couple things done before lunch,
而且我还在整理…
and I’m still trying to settle —
来吧 金 这是你应得的
Come on, Kim. You deserve this.
来尽享此刻的荣誉吧
Come bask in the glow.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢大家能在百忙之中抽出时间来
I appreciate you making time in the middle of your busy days.
我很高兴地宣布
I’m pleased to announce that
在与伯纳利欧县地检办公室
working closely with the Bernalillo County
共同合作之下
district attorney’s office,
霍华德·哈姆林
克雷格·凯特尔曼律师
我们对前财务主管克雷格·凯特尔曼的
we have reached plea agreement
认罪协议达成了一致
for former treasurer Craig Kettleman.
我们相信这是一个公平公正的结果
We believe this is a just and fair outcome
结案后 凯特尔曼先生也表示深深后悔
and brings to a close an incident Mr. Kettleman deeply regrets.
他将尽力弥补他的过错…
He is committed to making amends for his mistakes…
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
我是来找兰德里太太的
Yeah, I’m here to see Mrs. Landry.
请在这里签名
Sign in right here, please.
你是她的亲属吗
Are you a relative?
律师
Lawyer.
但我的客户就像我的家人
But I treat my clients like family.
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
你知道她在哪吗
Y-you know where to find her?
知道 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
早上好 伙计们
Good morning, folks. Hi.
我是吉米·麦吉尔
Jimmy McGill. I…
挑张名片吧 随便挑
Hey, pick a card, any card.
好 最近怎么样
All right. How’s it going there?
很好 手劲还挺…
Good. Whoa! Not so t–
名片仙子给他的意外惊喜
Little surprise from the card fairy.
背部收紧
Give me back squeeze.
把水下我看不到的都紧绷起来
Squeeze whatever you got that’s below the water that I can’t see.
兰德里太太 只要再签几个名
All right, Mrs. Landry, just a few more signatures,
然后就没问题了
and, uh that will be done.
再来一块饼干吧
Would you like another hydrox?
不了 谢谢 我快吃撑了
No, thank you. I’m all hydrox’d out.
想吃的话就自己拿吧
Well, please help yourself if you change your mind.
好了 那里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!