But we need three guys.
不 不需要 来吧 走了
No. No, we don’t. Come on. Let’s go.
他没事
Ah, he’ll be fine.
现在就剩我一个人了 那一千五都归我
And now that I’m doing the job alone, I get the full $1,500.
你没异议吧
Do we agree upon that?
当然
Sure.
你可以的 没问题
You got this, okay? No problem.
-我知道 -西装还合身吗
– Yes. – The suit okay?
-穿着紧不紧 热不热 -嗯
– Is it too tight or too hot? – Yeah.
不 我是说正合适
No, I mean — no, no, no. It’s — it’s good.
好了 你看起来很不错
Yeah, well, you look — you look good.
根本看不出里面还套了太空服
Can’t even tell that’s under there.
这主意真棒
It was a good idea.
一旦你撑不住 不舒服的话
If at any point it’s too much, you’re uncomfortable,
我们就立马回家
we’ll turn around and come home.
你要不要想个暗号♥
You want maybe like a safe word?
“快带我回家”怎么样
How about, “Get me the hell home”?
不错 好了 我们出发吧
That’ll work. Okay. Let’s do this.
出发
Let’s do this.
天儿不错
Okay. Looking good.
我们就当是去兜个风
Just going for a little ride.
我来为你开车门
Here, let me get that for you.
请进
Here you go.
-吉米 -马上来
– Jimmy! – Just a sec.
我去
Aw, crap.
怎么了
What is it?
我昨晚肯定忘关机了
I must have left my stupid phone on last night.
-没电了 -你能不能把它放后备箱里
– It’s dead. – Well, could you put it in the trunk?
好的
Uh, yeah.
就这样吧
Okay, then.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
收齐了吗
Is that everyone?
他马上就到
He’ll be here in one minute.
还有人拿着手♥机♥吗 都放到里面
Anyone still have a phone, add it to the collection now.
-好了 关机吧 -好的 知道了
– Okay, shut it down. – Okay, got it.
你还好吧 没事儿吧
How you doing? You doing all right?
-还好 -那太好了
– Yeah, yeah. – Okay, great stuff.
好啦 迈步向前
Okay, we’re walking.
进去吧 查克
Walking in, Chuck. Here we go.
见到你太好了 老朋友 欢迎回来
Good to see you, my friend. Welcome home.
霍华德 你不必这样大张旗鼓
Howard, you didn’t need to do all this.
大家都情不自禁我也拦不住啊
Oh, I couldn’t have stopped them if I’d wanted to.
来吧 我们上楼去
Come on. Let’s get you upstairs.
好的 你好啊 法兰西斯
Yeah, sure. Hey, Francis.
布兰达
Brenda!
你刮胡子了啊
Oh, hey, you shaved.
目前为止 已经有六十八位原告
To date, we have 68 very willing plaintiffs
决意发起集体诉讼
signed to the class action
这个数字有望增加到三百五十或更多
with the hopes of raising that number to 350 or more.
还要多得多 我们现在知道
Many more now that we know
矶鹞渡在五个州都设有中心
Sandpiper has facilities in five states.
诈骗 不公平交易
Fraud, unfair and deceptive trade practices,
还有敲诈勒索
and racketeering.
天啊 这真是…
Jesus. Guys, this is…
虽然任何官司都不简单
Well, no case is ever a slam dunk,
但我从来没有对一场官司
but I feel as confident about this
有如此大的信心
as anything that’s ever come through our doors.
法兰西斯 组织一队人马去州外
Francis, start putting together teams to travel out of state,
跟这些老人谈谈
talk to these residents.
把四年员工和最好的两年员工两两组队
Pair some fourths with our best second years.
劳拉来安排行程
Laura will take care of the travel arrangements.
金和丹尼尔
Kim and Daniel,
你们去见吉米签的那些委托人
take the list of clients Jimmy’s signed,
代表哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所去
introduce yourself as the face of HHM.
让他们感到安全 充满自信
Make them feel secure and confident.
霍华德 你这么激动我很高兴
Hey, Howard, I’m glad you’re all excited,
不过 我们可以先谈谈条件吗
but, uh, can we slow down a second and discuss terms, maybe?
当然
Oh, uh, of course.
我有点迫不及待了
Kind of shot out of a canon with this case.
你这案子太激动人心了
It’s exciting stuff you have here.
我知道
Hey, I get it.
查克已经是权益合伙人了
Look, Chuck is already an equity partner,
你呢 作为把这个官司带给我们的律师
and you, as the lawyer who brought this case to the firm,
我们可以保证给你…
we can guarantee you, say…
最终和解金共同基金份额的两成
…20% of the common-fund share of the final settlement.
那还不错
That will work.
那可能得好几年时间呢
That’s a few years down the road.
至于现在给你的钱
As for money for you now,
因为我们是不支付介绍费的
uh, we don’t do referral fees.
查克也同意
Chuck will agree.
律所认为介绍费不道德
HHM doesn’t view that as ethical.
我们讨论过的
As we discussed.
但是我们可以按你已经投入的时间
But what we could do is arrange an of-counsel fee
付给你律师费
for the time that you’ve already put in —
你用来立案的时间
time that you spent building the case.
我想可以付给你两万吧
I think we could go as high as $20,000.
这也不错
That, too, will work.
成交
Great.
给我一张正式发♥票♥
Give us an official invoice,
我叫海伦给你开张支票
and I’ll have Helen cut you a check.
就在这儿
Oh, got it right here.
我想要312室做我的办公室
And, uh, I’d like to use 312 as an office.
就在查克办公室旁边
It’s right next to Chuck’s.
-不好意思 -312室
– I’m sorry? – 312.
我知道 委托人喜欢那儿的风景
I know, it’s got that view that the clients love,
不过你知道吗
but you know what?
那是浪费空间啊
That’s a waste of space.
厨房♥边的等候区就足够好了
The waiting area by the kitchen is just as good.
得了 我只要一间办公室而已
Well, come on, guys. I mean, I need an office.
你们都先出去一下
Can I have the room?
都出去一下 请给我们几分钟
Everybody, please, just give us a few.
霍华德…
Um, Howard…
等他们都走了再说 查克
When the room’s clear, Chuck.
吉米…
Jimmy…
吉米 我还是直说了吧
Jimmy, I’m just gonna say it.
我们不会雇你
You’re not working here.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你说这场官司赢定了
You said this case is a slam dunk.
是的 我们想打这场官司
Yes. We want the case.
我们不想要…
Uh, we don’t want, um…
我们只想要这个案子
The case is all we want.
你开什么… 你是认真的吗
You got to be — you’re serious?
我手捧白金盘子 向你奉上一个
I walk in here with a multimillion-dollar
价值数百万的集体诉讼案子
class-action lawsuit on a damn platinum platter…
案子是我发现的 诉讼也是我发起的
a-a case that I found, that I made happen,
而你居然不要我
and you don’t want me?
到底为什么
W-why in Christ not?
我知道你讨厌我 霍华德
Well, I know that you hate me, Howard.
没事的
It’s — all right.
其实我也讨厌你
You better believe feeling goes both ways,
不过我愿意把私人感情撇开 跟你合作
but I’m willing to set that aside to work with you on this.
你怎么就不能跟我合作呢
Why can’t you do the same for me?
到底是什么让你如此耿耿于怀
What is it that you can’t let go of?
我到底如何侮辱了你优秀且正直的品行
What slight did I make to your fine, upstanding character
你竟无法原谅我
that you can’t forgive?
这是我和我的合伙人♥大♥多数人的决定
A majority decision has been made by myself and the partners,
恕我冒昧 查克
all due respect to you, Chuck.
我们不会让任何新的律师加入律所
We are not taking in any new associates into the firm.
狗屁 什么新律师
Bullshit! “New associates”?!
如果别人拿着这个案子来找你
Someone walks in with a case like this,
你会求着他入伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!