-太美味了 -韭葱的味道会不会太呛
– Wonderful. – u202dAre the leeks too overpowering?
一点也不
Not at all.
和我们在佛罗伦萨吃的一样棒
That’s as good u202das the one we had in Florence.
-别讨好我 -我没有
– All right, don’t humor me. u202d- I’m not.
排练得如何
How was rehearsal?
那女的有好好表现吗
Did what’s-her-name behave herself?
她觉得整个章节都是她的似的
She takes the whole section for granted.
我还在纠结要不要跟她说
I’m debating u202dwhether to say something.
你该说出来 真的
I think you should, absolutely.
别憋在心里
Don’t keep it inside.
准备放菜丝了吗
Ready for the chiffonade?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
毕竟 如果她影响了整个表演…
And after all, if she’s compromising the work…
这很难说
Mm. Well, it’s debatable.
舒伯特那部分还不错
I mean, the Schubert is coming along nicely.
主要是士气的问题
It’s more about morale.
士气会影响质量
Morale can affect quality.
天知道霍华德是如何赴汤蹈火
God knows the hoops that Howard jumps through
-才让员工士气昂扬的 -的确
– just to keep the troops humming. – u202dWell, true.
该给你颁个奖
You deserve a medal for this.
没什么大不了的
Please. It’s no big deal.
这是你的酱油泡姜腌汁吗
Your soy-ginger marinade?
我看到个柠檬的好像还挺好吃
Well, I found a citrus one that looked good,
所以我想试试
so I thought I would try that.
总之 你是个勤劳且毫无怨言的人
Well, anyway, you are a trouper.
我道歉在先
I apologize in advance.
他是…需要慢慢适应才会喜欢上的那种人
Let’s just say he’s… something of an acquired taste.
他能有多糟糕呢
Oh, how bad can he be?
以防万一吧 我们先约个暗号♥
Well, just in case, let’s have a high sign.
卡洛尔·伯纳特招牌动作如何
How about u202dthe old Carol Burnett thing?
美国女演员
她拉耳垂的动作吗
Oh, where she pulls her earlobe?
没错
Exactly.
你做这个动作 我就会说我还要读报告
You do this, and I’ll say I have briefs to read,
-然后我们就能摆脱他 -好 就随你意
– and we’ll get rid of him. – All right. Whatever you want.
你知道她为什么拉耳朵吗 卡洛尔·伯纳特
You know why she did that — Carol Burnett?
有趣的故事 那是给她奶奶打的暗号♥
It’s a great story. It was a signal to her grandmother,
她将她抚养长大…
who had raised her, as —
没搞错吧
Seriously?
他来早了
He’s early.
你真可爱
You’re a doll.
我的天 看看这地方
Holy shit. Look at this place.
吉米 欢迎
Hey, Jimmy, thanks for coming.
抱一个
Bring it on in here.
给你带了点家乡味
Hey! u202dLittle taste of home for you.
老风格啤酒
找遍了城里的商店才买♥♥到的
Had to look all over town to find a place that had it.
来不及包装
u202dDidn’t have time to wrap it.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
可以了
You’re good.

Yeah.
我在找地方落脚
I’m looking for a place.
最近都住在华美达酒店
Been staying at the Ramada.
对了 感谢你帮忙
And thanks for the help, by the way.
我已经找到几个中意的地点
I’ve found a few that I like.
有个带泳池的地方
This one place, u202dthe beachcomber, has a pool.
因为我们麦吉尔家的人
And since the Mcgill clan
皮肤简直比白鼠还白
is whiter u202dthan a pack of albino rats…
我觉得我该晒晒黑了
u202d…I figure I better start working on my tan.
所以我真觉得那个地方不错
So, seriously considering that option.
我强烈建议涂防晒油
I strongly suggest sunscreen.
我们这儿可是海拔一千五百米
We’re up about 5,000 feet here.
你会晒伤的
You’ll fry.
好主意 防晒油… 打勾
Excellent point. Sunscreen — check.
你是…小提琴家
So… A violinist?
听查克说 你非常有天赋
And according to Chuck, a crazy talented one at that.
真佩服
Mm. u202dI mean, wow.
查克过奖了
Well, Chuck is very gracious.
她又谦虚了
She’s being modest.
丽贝卡在同行中备受尊敬
Rebecca is widely respected amongst her peers.
马友友还参加了我们的婚礼
u202dYo-yo Ma came to our wedding.
华裔大提琴家
这真的…
That’s, um…
棒极了
Right on, man.
说到你们婚礼
About the wedding, um,
我一直想道歉
I’ve been meaning u202dto apologize…about that.
-我真的很抱歉没能 -不要紧的
– I am truly sorry I wasn’t… – No worries, please.
说说在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的第一周吧
So, tell us about your first week at Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
很棒啊
It was great.
我被安排在收发室工作
I mean, they got me working in the mailroom, which
万事开头难嘛
you gotta start somewhere.
我学会了用静电复印机
I learned how to use the Xerox machine,
惊人得复杂
which is surprisingly complicated.
以前按下一个按键 弹出一张纸
I mean, press a button, a piece of paper spits out —
现在不一样了
Not anymore. u202dMm.
这机器简直是台电脑
Thing’s practically a computer.
简直像宇宙飞船一样
It’s like goddamn space shuttle.
它会双面打印 自动装订
It’s got, like, double-sided printing, automatic stapling, you know?
认识了许多男的女的 都很友好
Met some nice folks — guys and gals.
其实就一个女的
Well, gal — singular, actually.
记住了大家的名字 舔了无数张邮票
Learned everyone’s name, and I licked a ton of stamps.
舌头已经像汉堡肉一样了 真的
My tongue is like hamburger meat — I mean, seriously.
是吧
Yeah?
舌头都舔破了
I got — thing’s raw as hell.
然后才发现有专用的海绵
Then I found out u202dthere’s a sponge for that.
哎呦 新手错误
Oops! Rookie mistake.
看来你第一周收获挺多嘛
Well, it sounds like you had a very productive week.
是啊 真的很棒
Yeah, it was really great.
我想对你们说
Hey, guys, um…
谢谢你们邀请我做客
Um, I want to thank you for having me over.
这是我十年来吃的最美味的一餐
This is, like, the best meal I’ve had in a decade.
鱼做得很完美 而且这个
I mean, the fish is perfection, and the, uh…
意大利烩饭
Risotto.
意大利烩饭
Risotto.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you. That’s very kind.
你真是个好厨师
Well, you’re a wonderful chef, you know?
不仅是小提琴天赋秉异
Aside from being super talented with the…
你娶了位贤妻 查克 真走运
You got a good one, Chuck — I mean, lucky, lucky man.
干杯
u202dWell, u202dcheers to that.
不好意思
Pardon me.
好了
All right.
吸尘器和摩托车上的律师
What’s the difference between a vacuum cleaner
有何不同
and a lawyer on a motorcycle?
吸尘器的尘袋[混♥蛋♥]在里面
The vacuum cleaner u202dhas the dirt bag on the inside.
律师是坐在外面的混♥蛋♥
啊哈 律师笑话
Aha, lawyer jokes.
我才在收发室待了一个星期
I’ve only been in the mailroom a week,
可能就听了上百个了
and I’ve heard maybe a hundred.
这都是出于对律师的敬爱
Yeah. u202dIt all comes u202dfrom a place of affection.
当然
Sure. Of course.
把《教父》和律师弄到一起会得到什么
What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a lawyer?
一个你听不懂的提议
An offer you can’t understand.
《教父》中有台词”an offer you can’t refuse”
此处指律师说的专业术语让人费解
好机灵的笑话
Very clever.
这个没听过
Never heard that one.
相信我
And believe me —
我对你的职业抱有最大的尊敬
I have nothing but the utmost respect for your profession.
这是支柱…
I mean, u202dit’s the pillar of — oh!
为什么要把律师埋在六米深的土下
Why do they bury lawyers under 20 feet of dirt?
因为在内心”深处” 他们其实是好人
Because deep down, u202dthey’re really good people.
一个智商六十的律师应该叫什么
Uh, w-what do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 60?
“法官大人”
“Your honor.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!