洛博罗炸鸡店
绝命律师
第三季 第三集

Yeah.
你佩着枪 对吗
May I assume that you are armed?
是的
Yes.
我不想看见你拔枪
I do not wish to see your gun.
要是你不拔枪
And if I don’t,
我保证我也不拔枪
I promise you won’t see mine.
就这样说定了
Are we in agreement?

We are.
两辆车马上到
Expect two cars momentarily.
你能解释一下吗
You care to elaborate?
赫克托·塞拉曼加这时候死掉
It’s not in my interest for Hector Salamanca to die…
对我没啥好处
at this time.
他是你什么人
Who is he to you?
朋友的朋友
An associate of an associate.
真是具体
How very specific.
他是你什么人
Who is he to you?
我们结了梁子
We had a disagreement.
他威胁过我家人
He threatened my family.
我可不会轻易放手
I’m not gonna let that go.
但你已经放手了
But you had let it go.
你拿了他的钱
You’d taken his money.
你的家人没有危险了
Your family u202dwas no longer in danger.
但你还是劫了他的卡车
And yet, still, you robbed his truck.
这事难道不能结了吗
Shouldn’t that have settled the matter?
大多数人会转身离开
Most men would have walked away,
不料你却
but instead…
想要取他性命
you made an attempt on his life.
为什么
Why?
我知道 你劫完卡车之后
I understand that a civilian found the driver
有个平民发现了那名司机
after you robbed the truck.
赫克托杀了这个平民 对吗
Hector murdered this civilian, correct?
他跟这件事无关
He wasn’t in the game.
我不能让你杀了赫克托
I can’t allow you to kill Hector.
但对于你的正义感 我并非…
However, I am not completely unsympathetic to your…
完全不同情
sense of justice.
你劫了卡车 伤了赫克托
You hurt Hector u202dwhen you robbed that truck.
你伤害了他的生意
You hurt his business,
他的骄傲
his pride.
成效显著
Quite effectively.
你要是再以同样的方式伤害他
And if you were to hurt him in the same manner again,
我不会阻拦你
I would not stand in your way.
你要我再劫一辆卡车
You want me to rob another truck.
如果你也想的话
If you feel so inclined.
我不想再干了
I’m done with that.
那我们就没事了
Then our business here is finished.
这就完了
That’s it?
完了
That’s it.
不再有追踪器
No more tracker,
你的小喽啰也不会再跟踪我
no more of your minions following me?
就这样
Just like that?

Just like that.
当然了
Of course…
你跟赫克托·塞拉曼加就到此为止了
I trust that you are done with Hector Salamanca?
再见 厄门绍特先生
Goodbye, Mr. Ehrmantraut.
等等
Wait.
你想劫他的卡车
You want his trucks hit
是想破坏他的供应链
because you want u202dto disrupt his supply line.
赫克托是你的竞争对手
Hector’s your competition.
你为什么问起
Why do you ask?
因为我跟赫克托·塞拉曼加没完
Because I’m not done with Hector Salamanca.
吉米·麦吉尔律所 有什么可以帮您
Offices of Jimmy McGill. How may I help you today?
-是我 -吉米
– It’s me. u202d- Jimmy.
听着 出了点事 我想让你帮我
Listen, um, something’s come up, and, uh, I need you
重新安排明天所有的预约
to reschedule all u202dmy appointments for tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
要我把日程调到哪天
When do you want me to reschedule for?
明天再说吧
Let’s talk about it tomorrow.
没问题
Sure thing.
还有 帮我个忙
Oh, and, uh, do me a favor —
告诉金我今晚不回去了
tell Kim u202dI won’t be back in tonight.
保释担♥保♥
好的
Will do.
好了 就这样
Okay. That’s it.
晚上过得开心
Have a great night!
你可以进来等的
You know you can wait inside.
你肯定不想听
You won’t want to hear it,
但这样最好
but this is for the best.
拜托 吉米
Please, Jimmy…
不管你怎么看我
Whatever you think of me,
不管你现在心里怎么骂我
whatever colorful names you’re calling me in your head right now,
请你明白 我是在帮你
please understand I’m trying to help you.
接下来这么办
Here’s what’s going to happen.
警♥察♥会逮捕你
The police will arrest you,
我很抱歉 但我会提起诉讼
and I’m sorry, u202dbut I will be pressing charges.
我跟你说过会有后果的
I told you u202dthere would be consequences.
但我必须相信
But I have to believe
你会承担那些后果
that you’ll face those consequences
并蜕变成一个更好的人
and you’ll come out u202dthe other side a better man.
你现在还意识不到
I know it’s hard to see right now,
但吉米 这是个机会
but, Jimmy, this is an opportunity.
所以我才这么做
That’s why I’m doing this.
不是为了惩罚你
Not to punish you.
而是让你真正意识到
To show you — truly show you —
你必须做出改变 免得为时已晚
that you have to make a change before it’s too late.
免得毁掉你自己…
Before you destroy yourself…
或其他人
or someone else.
我相信你能改变
And I believe you can change.
你会找到自己的路
You’ll find your path.
当你准备好了
And when you’re ready,
我会帮你一起走过那条路
I will be there u202dto help you walk that path.
接下来是这么回事
Here’s what’s gonna happen.
总有一天 你会再次病倒
One day, u202dyou’re gonna get sick…again.
你的一名员工会发现你蜷缩在
One of your employees is gonna find you curled up
太空毯里 把你送到医院
in that space blanket, take you to the hospital,
接通上那些哔哔作响
hook you up to those machines
让你受尽痛苦的机器
that beep and whir and…hurt.
这一次就没那么简单了
And this time, it’ll be too much.
你会死在那里
And you will… die there.
独自死去
Alone.
我的车到了
There’s my ride.
*快点*
*Hurry*
*落下*
*Down*
*快点落下 太阳*
*Hurry down, sun*
*快点落下*
*Hurry down*
先生 请交出所有私人物品
Sir, I need all your personal property —
腰带 领带 手♥机♥ 戒指 钱包
belts, ties, phone, rings, wallet.
*你为何还不落下*
*I said, sun, won’t you hurry on…on down?*
*挣扎着*
*Struggling*
把鞋袜放到那个袋子里
Need your socks and shoes placed in that bag.
*如果有天我的孩子一起欢笑*
*If someday my kids are laughing together*
穿上这个
Put these on your feet.
*享受着我不曾拥有的一切*
*and having things that I never own*
跟我来
Follow me this way.
向右转
Turn to the right.
*那天快点到来*
*So bring on that new day*
向右转
Turn to the left.
面向我
Face me.
*美好的明天即将到来*
*A great tomorrow is on its way*
左手
Left hand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!