我叫肯尼思·卡赞简
u202dMy name is Kenneth Kazanjian,
是里夫斯和格林律所的合伙人
partner with the firm Reeves & Green.
我今天来为丹尼尔·斯塔克担♥保♥
I’m here before you today to vouch for Daniel Stark.
法官大人 我叫约瑟夫·亚当森
Your Honors, u202dmy name is Joseph Adamson,
来自亚当森菲尔德和莱特律所
Adamson, Field, and Wright.
很荣幸今天下午在此
It’s my pleasure to stand before you this afternoon
为吉娜·罗伯斯担♥保♥
and vouch for Gina Robles.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Charles McGill,
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的高级合伙人
senior partner u202dat Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill.
我在此为我弟弟
I stand before you to vouch for my brother,
詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔担♥保♥
James Morgan McGill.
法官大人 我是纳撒尼尔·斯科特 个体律师
Your Honors, Nathaniel Scott, solo proprietor,
我很荣幸在此为弗兰西斯·余担♥保♥
and I have the pleasure to stand and vouch today for Frances Yu.
*今夜开始永恒*
*Forever’s gonna start tonight*
*今夜开始永恒*
*Forever’s gonna start tonight*
*我曾坠入爱河*
*Once upon a time I was falling in love*
*如今只留伤痛*
*But now I’m only falling apart*
-欧尼 -欧尼
– Yeah, Ernie! – Ernie!
*我无能为力*
*Nothing I can do*
*我心碎不已*
*A total eclipse of the heart*
那一首
That one.
-这一首 -不 我不唱这首
– There. This one. – No. I’m not doing that.
-再挑一首 -不 你要跟我合唱那首
– Pick something else. – Yes, you are singing that with me.
我才不唱《波希米亚狂想曲》
I’m not doing “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
而且欧尼唱完 你要独唱一首
Besides, you’re doing your own song after Ernie.
我要自己唱一首
I’m gonna do one by myself.
-不 今晚为我庆祝 -你要
– No. This is my night. – u202dYeah.
我是律师了 好吗
I’m a lawyer now, all right?
我执业已经三小时了
I’ve been barred for a whole three hours.
如果你不跟我合唱那首歌♥
You know, u202dyou don’t sing that with me
我就告你
I sue you.
行啊 那我就奉陪到底
Okay, well, u202dI’ll just sue you right back.
那我就没完没了
Then I double-sue you.
没这种事
That is not a thing.
可以有
Well, it could be, you know,
如果我的小宇宙燃烧的话
once my full powers are unleashed.
你想试试吗
You want to risk that?
*…明眸*
*… bright eyes*
*我总为此心碎*
*Every now and then, I fall apart*
天啊 欧尼真的豁出去了
Oh, man, Ernie’s really going for it.
-没错 确实是 -是啊
– Yes. Yes, he is. u202d- Yep.
*我今夜需要你*
*And I need you now tonight*
查克要跑了
Chuck’s gonna bail.
他不喜欢来这种地方
Well, you know, it’s not really his kind of place.
他从来就不喜欢娱乐活动
Yeah, but, like, u202dthe guy never has any fun.
我还希望今晚他能放松一下
I was hoping tonight he might,
跟女士们打成一片
you know, u202dmingle with the lady folk.
他准备好了就会的
Oh, he will, when he’s ready.
*你的爱就像影子*
*Your love is like a shadow*
我要过去了
I-I’m going in.
-行 祝你好运 -挑首好歌♥
– Okay. Good luck. – Pick a good one.
十年前的
Not from this decade.
查克
Chuck.
老兄 你不会是想走了吧
Hey, buddy, you’re not leaving already, are you?
是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
吉米 我非常开心 真的
Jimmy, it’s been great fun. Really, it has.
但我明早有会
But I’ve got early meetings.
再玩会儿 十分钟
Come on. 10 minutes. u202d
-就十分钟 -吉米
– Just 10 more minutes. – Jimmy —
-十分钟 你可以的 -吉米
– 10. You can do that. – u202dJimmy.
你不能走
You cannot leave.
我唱下一首
I’m up next.
没错 是我
u202dYeah. Me.
如果你现在走了 明天你上班
If you leave now, tomorrow you’re gonna go to work,
同事问你我唱得怎么样
and people are gonna tell you how great my performance was.
你不会原谅自己错过了我的表演
You’re never gonna forgive yourself for missing it.
行 行 吉米
All right. All right, Jimmy,
我再多待一会儿
I’ll stay for a little while longer.
很好 你不会后悔的
Great. u202dYou — you won’t regret it.
看啊 到我了
Now, come on. This is me.
好吧
Okay.
*我不愿谈起*
*I don’t wanna talk*
*我们的过往*
*About things we’ve gone through*
*虽然仍痛苦*
*Though it’s hurting me*
*但已然逝去*
*Now it’s history*
快上来
Get up here.

No.
*我已竭尽全力*
*I’ve played all my cards*
*你也倾尽所能*
*And that’s what you’ve done, too*
查克·麦吉尔 各位
Chuck McGill, everyone!
快上来吧
Let’s hear it!
*再也无话可说*
*Nothing more to say*
*再也无计可施*
*No more ace to play*
*成王败寇*
*The winner takes it all*
你来
That’s you!
*优胜劣汰*
*The loser’s standing small*
-没错 快来唱啊 -不
– Yes! Let’s go! Let’s go! u202d- No!
*陪衬胜者*
*Beside the victory*
上去
Up there!
*那是她的命*
*That’s her destiny*
*投入你的怀抱*
*I was in your arms*
*那是我的归宿*
*Thinking I belonged there*
*发现其中意义*
*I figured it made sense*
*将我贴心守护*
*Building me a fence*
*为我遮风避雨*
*Building me a home*
*以为能坚强面对*
*Thinking I’d be strong there*
*然而事与愿违*
*But I was a fool*
*任由规则摆布*
*Playing by the rules*
*神明毫不偏心*
*The gods may throw the dice*
*他们铁石心肠*
*Their minds as cold as ice*
*苍穹下的凡人*
*And someone way down here*
*失去此生挚爱*
*Loses someone dear*
*成王败寇*
*The winner takes it all*
好了 小心 小心脚下 吉米
Okay. Now, watch. u202dOh, watch your step, Jimmy.
向前走 对了
All the way. That’s it.
-对了 -麦吉尔和麦吉尔
– That’s it. – McGill and McGill,
-麦吉尔兄弟 -没错
– the brothers McGill. – Yeah. Yeah.
-我成了律师 -没错
– I’m a lawyer. – u202dYeah.
-你也是律师 -没错
– And you’re lawyer. – u202dYep.
-两名律师一起 如何 -如何
– Two lawyers. How ’bout that? – How ’bout that?
麦吉尔联合律所
M&M.
融化在口 而非在手
Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
MM豆广♥告♥语
没错
Yeah. u202d

All right.
你得告诉霍华德
Hey, you got to tell Howard, uh,
给律所再加一个麦吉尔
to add another “M” to the firm
这样看起来就对称了
’cause it’ll make it more symmetrical.
人们喜欢对称
And people love symmetricality.
-这倒没错 -是啊
– I can’t argue with that. – Yeah.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
来 坐 好了
Come on, j– Sit — Yeah.
-好了 -行吧
– Okay. u202d- That’ll do.
好了
Okay.
没错
Yep.
-所以上帝给人类两只眼睛 -何解
– That’s why God gave us two eyes — – u202dOh?
看起来更顺眼
You know, more pleasant to look at.
两只手 两只脚
Hands and two feet,
两个拇指 两个奶头
thumbs and nipples.
一个乳♥头♥也能凑合的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!