We could get by with one nipple.
我没说错吧
Yeah. u202dAm I right?
你说的太对了
You may be more right about this
你可能从来没这么正确过
than anything you’ve ever spoken about before.
谢谢你 查克
Thank you, Chuck.
四个或者六个乳♥头♥ 有意思
Four or six nipples — it’s interesting,
但我向法庭请示
but I submit to the court it’s, uh —
这有点太多了
it’s overkill.
H-H-M-M
H-h-m-m.
“嗯…”
“Hmmmmmm.”
看见没 这样更好
See? That’s better.
HHM只是”嗯”一声
H-H-M is just “Hmph.”
-不是吗 -嗯
– No? – u202dYeah.
你要把这个写下来
You’re writing this down.
吉米 我放床边一个垃圾桶
Jimmy, I-I put a trash can by the bed
以防万一…
just in case, you know, in the eventuality…
你真周到 很聪明 查克
You think of everything. You’re very smart, Chuck.
好了 还给你倒了点水
All right. And there’s some water here for you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上你想吃点什么
What do you feel like in the morning —
-鸡蛋还是煎饼 -煎饼
– eggs or pancakes? – Pancakes.
做你拿手的那种煎饼
Make those pancakes you make.
-那就煎饼 -好
– Pancakes it is. – u202dYeah.
睡吧 吉米
Get some rest, Jimmy.
今天是个大日子
You’ve had a big day.
是啊
Yeah.
大日子
A big day.

Yep.
-晚安 查克 -晚安
– Good night, Chuck. – Good night.
*成王败寇*
*The winner takes it all*
*优胜劣汰*
*The loser has to fall*
*陪衬…*
*Besi–*
*陪衬胜者*
*Beside the victory*
*那是她的命*
*That’s her destin–*
*投入你的怀抱*
*I was in your arms*
*那是我的归宿*
*Thinking I belonged there*
*发现* *其中*
*I figured it* *It was –*
*发现其中意义*
*It made sense*
*将我贴心守护*
*Building me a fence*
*为我遮风避雨*
*Building me a home*
*以为能坚强面对*
*Thinking I’d be strong there*
*然而事与愿违*
*But I was a fool*
*任由规则摆布*
*Playing by the rules*
绝命律师
第四季 第十集
绝命律师
第四季 第十集
他比我们快三个半小时
He’s got a three-and-a-half-hour jump on us,
但他一开始是用走的
but he started out on foot,
这给了我们机会
which gives us a fighting chance.
他没带着护照
He doesn’t have his passport,
所以很可能不会去机场
so he’s probably not headed to the airport.
他在城里也不认路
Doesn’t know his way around town,
但如果是坐公交或是计程车
but if he gets to a bus or a taxi,
不认路也没什么关系
that’s not gonna matter much.
最有可能朝着公路跑了
Most likely ran off towards the highway.
你们两个 去北边和南边
You two, head north and south,
看他有没有搭车
see if he’s got his thumb out.
你们两个 去火车和汽车站
You two, go to the train and bus stations
用那个故事打掩护
and use the cover story.
你 跟他们待一起
You, you stay with the crew,
-别让他们跑了 -没问题
– you keep them on lockdown. – You got it.
我需要差旅电汇的联♥系♥方式
Yeah, um, I need the number for Travel Wire.
直接接过去吧
Just connect me.
你好 你能不能帮忙
Hi. I was, uh, wondering if you could help me.
我让我妻子给我汇了一笔钱
I arranged for my wife to wire me money
从德国法兰克福银行汇到美国
from Frankfurt, Germany, to the U.S.
问题是
The problem is,
她没告诉我是哪个分行
she didn’t tell me which branch.
玛格丽特·齐格勒
Margarethe Ziegler.

Yeah.
第四大街的阿尔布开克分行
A-Albuquerque branch on Fourth.
我该想到的
I should have known.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
缅怀
查尔斯·麦吉尔
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
西瓜 泡菜
Watermelon, pickles.
一千一 一千二
One-thousand-one, one-thousand-two,
一千三
one-thousand-three.
你们能来真是太好了
It’s very nice of you to come.
当然
Of course.
你是查克的弟弟吗
You are Chuck’s brother?
没错
That’s right.
-我是吉米 -肯·格林菲尔德
– I’m Jimmy. – Ken. Greenfield.
这位是艾米丽·里德
This is Emily Reed.
你好
Hello.
我们是在印第安人教育委员会
We knew Chuck back in our time
认识查克的
with the Native Peoples Education Council.
对 我记得
Oh, yes. I remember.
他对二位赞赏有加
He spoke of you both quite fondly.
很荣幸
That means a lot.
很抱歉我们这么久没有联♥系♥
I feel bad we lost touch for so long.
你们今天来 是…
Well, you’re here today, so…
我们看到这周末法学图书馆捐赠的那个通知
We saw the notice about the law library dedication this weekend.
而今天是周年纪念…
And today was the anniversary of —
不敢相信已经过了一年了
I can’t believe it’s been a year.
我还是想不明白
It still doesn’t make any sense.
这个
Well…
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
-保佑你 -保佑你
– God bless. – u202dBless you.
你们很体贴
Very thoughtful.
-需要点水吗 -咖啡
– You need some water? – Coffee.
给我一个熊掌饼干
And give me one of these bear claws, please.
没问题
All right.
不过你悠着点
You better pace yourself, though.
今天可长着呢
It’s gonna be a long day.
是啊
Yeah.
但我们已经有顾客了
But, hey, we got customers already.
是个好征兆
That’s a good sign.
我还担心没人会来呢
I was afraid no one would show up.
看着怎么样
How’d it look?
感觉怎么样
How’d it feel?
感觉我看上去很悲伤
Felt like I looked sad.
墓碑长什么样
What’s the headstone like?
霍华德挑了块大的
Oh, Howard picked the big one.
但还算讲究
But it’s tasteful.
*亲爱的美人*
*Hermoso cariño*
洛博罗炸鸡店
*亲爱的美人*
*Hermoso cariño*
*我就像个孩子*
*Estoy como un niño*
*拿着新的玩具*
*Con nuevo jugete*
*满足又高兴*
*Contento y feliz*
在底下签字就可以了
All right, just sign right there at the bottom.
好了 这是你的收据
Okay. Then we give you — This is your receipt.
确保他们来取钱的时候
Just make sure your party has valid I.D.
带着有效身份证件
when they pick up.
-还需要别的吗 -没了
– Anything else? – No.
好 日安
All right. Have a good day.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的
Uh, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!