做出了一些错误的选择
and she made some bad choices.
那是高一的事了
And that was sophomore year.
之后的两年她都表现很棒
She’s had two really strong years since then.
各位都读过这个了吗
And have you all read this?
她的文章写得…
Her essay is —
正是因为那段经历 她才对法律产生了兴趣
well, that experience is what got her interested in the law.
真的很好
And it’s really good.
真好
It’s really good.
我想说 也许某人遇到了麻烦
And my point is that maybe someone who’s been in trouble,
履历不完美
someone who doesn’t have a perfect record,
犯过错 承担了后果
you know, who’s made mistakes and faced the consequences —
也许她有其他人没有的品质
maybe she brings something that the others don’t.
我觉得这值得我们认真考虑
I think that deserves real consideration.
吉米 你说得很有道理
Jimmy, you make a hell of an argument.
我们再投一次票吧
How about we take another vote?
克丽丝蒂
Kristy!
艾斯波西多小姐 等等
Ms. Esposito, hold up!
我是吉米·麦吉尔
Hey. Jimmy McGill.
我们在里面见过
We met inside.
你没得到奖学金
You didn’t get it.
你永远都得不到的
You were never gonna get it.
他们
They —
他们把诱人的东西吊在你面前
They dangle these things in front of you.
告诉你 你有机会
They tell you, you got a chance,
但…我很抱歉 他们在撒谎
but — I’m sorry — it’s a lie
因为他们早已下定决心
because they had already made up their mind
你走进那扇门之前
and they knew what they were gonna do
他们就已经知道该怎么做了
before you walked in the door.
你犯过错
You made a mistake,
他们永远都不会忘记
and they are never forgetting it.
在他们看来 你的错误就…
As far as they’re concerned, your mistake is just —
就等于你这个人 就是你的全部
it’s who you are, and it’s all you are.
我说的不只是这里的奖学金
And I’m not just talking about the scholarship here.
一切都是这样
I’m talking about everything.
他们朝你微笑
I mean, they’ll smile at you,
拍拍你的头
they’ll pat you on the head,
但他们永远也不会接受你
but they are never, ever letting you in.
听着
But listen.
听我说
Listen.
那不要紧
It doesn’t matter.
不要紧 因为你不需要他们
It doesn’t u202dbecause you don’t need them.
他们不肯给你吗
They’re not gonna give it to you?
那又怎么样
So what?
你自己去拿
You’re gonna take it.
你要不择手段
You’re gonna do whatever it takes.
听明白了吗
Do you hear me?
你不应该循规蹈矩
You are not gonna play by the rules.
而应该自行其是
You’re gonna go your own way.
出乎他们的意料
You’re gonna do what they won’t do.
学聪明点
You’re gonna be smart.
你要学会抄捷径
You are gonna cut corners,
这样才能赢
and you are gonna win.
他们在三十五楼
They’re on the 35th floor?
那你就上五十楼
You’re gonna be on the 50th floor.
然后居高临下地看着他们
You’re gonna be looking down on them.
你领先得越多
And the higher you rise,
他们越讨厌你
the more they’re gonna hate you.
很好 很好 你更要揭他们的伤疤
Good. Good. u202dYou rub their noses in it.
让他们好好受一番罪
You make them suffer.
对他们来说你也许没那么重要
You don’t matter all that much to them.
那又怎么样
So what?
那又怎么样
So what?
去他的
Screw them.
记住 成王败寇
Remember — u202dthe winner takes it all.
我要去赶巴士了
I’ve gotta go get my bus.
你明白我的意思了 对吗
You — You understand what I’m trying to tell you, right?
是的
Yes.
我觉得我明白了
I think I do.
很好
All right.
很好 加油吧
All right, go get ’em.
妈的 他妈的
Damn it! Damn it! God damn it!
该死 该死
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

No.

No.
不 不
No. No.
-有什么需要吗 -你好
– Can I help you? – u202dHey.
我的朋友之前在这里
Uh, my friend was here earlier,
光头 大概这么高
um, bald fellow, about so tall.
是的 他们找到他的小舅子了吗
Yeah. Did, uh, they find his brother-in-law?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
没 还没
No, no.
我们还没找到他
No, we haven’t found him yet.
我们都担心坏了
We’re really worried.
-很抱歉听到这个消息 -是啊
– I’m sorry to hear about that. – u202dYeah.
我朋友有没有漏看了
So, I was wondering if there’s maybe something
一些资料之类的
that, you know, my friend missed.
我给他看了所有资料
I showed him everything I’ve got.
给我也看看
Show me what you showed him.
也许你应该打电♥话♥问你朋友
Maybe you should just call your friend.
我打过了
I did, and, you know,
他叫我回来再看一下
he told me to come back and take another look.
我会非常感激的
I — u202dI’d really appreciate it.
不行
I can’t.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
你还是去报♥警♥吧
You better just call the police.
好的 当然
Sure, sure.
差旅电汇 我是弗雷德
Travel Wire. This is Fred.
第四大街
Fourth street.
最近的十字路口在洛马斯
Nearest cross street is Lomas.
晚上十点 好的
10:00 P.M. Yeah.
好的 祝您日安
Okay. Have a great day.
谢谢
Thank you.
转账记录
收款人 维纳·齐格勒
付款人 玛格丽特·齐格勒
齐格勒先生在吗
Is there a Mr. Ziegler here?
维纳·齐格勒先生
Mr. Werner Ziegler?
是我
Oh, uh, yes.
我是齐格勒
I am Ziegler.
有电♥话♥找您
There’s a call for you.
是的
Oh. Ja.
我马上就来
Uh, uh — I will be right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 你落地了吗
你是维纳吗
This is Werner?
是的
Yes.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是古斯塔沃·弗林的代表
I’m calling on behalf of Gustavo Fring.
好的
Ah, yes.
我明白了
I see.
弗林先生很恼火吗
Is Mr. Fring very upset?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
请转告他工作会继续的
Please let him know the work will continue.
麦克把信给他看了吗
Did Michael show him my letter?
我解释了所有问题
I explained everything.
麦克还没把信给弗林先生看过
Uh, no, Michael hasn’t shared that with Mr. Fring.
信上有详细的指导
The letter u202dhas specific instructions.
接下来几天我的人可以不用我管
My men will be able to continue a few days
自己干活
without me.
工作会继续的
The work will go on.
不信去问麦克
Ask Michael.
麦克
Michael.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!