and he went and hired Jimmy
就是为了把你从我这里夺走
specifically to take you away from us.
凯文
Kevin…
我得说 这不太可能
I have to say, I think that’s very unlikely.
相信我 金
Trust me on this, Kim.
我绝对能看出把戏
I know a scam when I see one, okay?
无意冒犯
No disrespect.
我知道你的律师肯定很有能力
I’m sure your associate’s more than capable,
但我不会让这老头夺走我这里的
but I am not gonna let this guy deprive me
律师精英
of the best in the business.
我觉得金的意思是
I-I think u202dwhat Kim’s trying to say
回到家面对
is that going home to the attorney
代表对方利益的律师
on the other side of this matter
对她来说可能…有些尴尬
could get… awkward for her.
是吗 金
Is that right, Kim?
你回去后会难办吗
This gonna be tough on you at home?
我担心的不是私事
It’s not the personal side that concerns me.
我只是不希望有任何利益冲突
I just wouldn’t want there to be any question of conflict of interest.
我不担心这个
Well, I’m not worried about that.
如果你愿意继续跟进
If you’re willing to stick with it,
那为什么要中途换将呢
I say u202dwhy change horses midstream?
凯文 他们是在等你吗
Kevin, u202dare they waiting for you?
是的 听着
Oh, yeah. Listen.
我需要那个客服中心
I need that call center.
我们要赶紧落成这件事
We gotta get this thing movin’ now.
我们有很多竞争者
We got a lot of competitors out there,
只有我们在等一个混♥蛋♥搬走
and none of them are waiting on some crabby ol’ son of a bitch
才能建好自己的客服中心
to get their damn call centers built.
明白吗
Got it?
明白
Got it.
你可以的
I know you do.
后面是一个核磁共振仪吗
That an MRI machine I saw back there?
是的
It is.
弗林出钱买♥♥的吧
And Fring paid for all this.
还有外面那些漂亮的小房♥子
And all those nice little houses out there.
我猜里面堆满了冰♥毒♥
I’m guessing there are bales of meth inside.
这里没有毒品
There are no drugs here.
只有我开的药
None save the ones that I prescribe.
也没有拿着枪的人
No men with guns, either.
如果我想回去呢
And if I want to get back to where I belong?
你随时可以走
Mm. u202dYou’re welcome to leave.
你可以回到我找到你的那条路上
You would go back to the road where I found you.
离这里五公里
Five kilometers from here,
有一扇通往大路的大门
there’s a gate that leads to the main road.
那扇门有人把守
There are men at that gate.
我猜那些人手上有枪
Those men have guns, I’m guessing.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我还没见过武器
I’ve never seen any weapons.
不管怎么说 他们不会阻止你
In any case, they will not stop you.
沿着公路走十二公里就能到一个小镇
12 kilometers up the highway, there is a small town,
不大 比这地方大一点
bigger than this place, but small.
那里有一个公交站
There is a bus stop.
上了公交车后
Once you’re on that bus,
过一天就能到埃尔帕索
you’re perhaps a day from El Paso.
不过你现在的身体状况
However, as you are now,
应该撑不到那时候
you would not survive the journey.
我建议你先休息
My advice is to rest.
享受科塔扎尔夫人的高超厨艺
Enjoy some of Señora Cortazar’s excellent cooking
呼吸一些新鲜空气
and take in some clean air.
弗林一路把我送到了这里
Fring carts me all the way down here.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
That I do not know.
你只能自己去问他
You would have to ask him.
你只是他呼来喝去的江湖医生吗
So you’re just his on-call quack?
我可是救了你命的江湖医生
I am the quack who saved your life.
这是用来防止感染的
This is for infection.
接下来的一周每四小时吃两片
Two every four hours for the next week.
这是镇痛的
This is for the pain.
痛了就吃
Take it when you need it.
我三天后再回来看你
I’ll be back to check on you in three days.
这样过一周左右
Then, in a week or so,
也许你就能上路了
perhaps you will be able to travel.
我可以给你的家人带个口信
I can, uh, get a message to your family.
他们没事
They’re fine.
下午好
Buenas tardes.
献给马♥克♥思♥
-你好 霍华德 -你好 吉米
– Hello, Howard. – Hi, Jimmy.
方便说话吗
This a bad time?
我…我…我有点忙
Um, I’m — I’m — I’m, uh, a bit busy,
那个…你有什么事
uh, to be honest, but, uh… what’s up?
只是想到了你
Just thinking about you.
最近怎么样
How you doin’?
挺好的
Fine.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
你有什么事
What’s up?
就打电♥话♥问问 我们上次说的那件事
Just touching base to see if you’ve had any thoughts
你想得怎么样了
on what we talked about.
上次那件事…
What we talked about…
那份工作啊
Oh, the job! Oh!
对哦
Oh, yeah. No.
说真的 这阵子就没想过别的事
I mean, hey, I’ve been thinking of nothing else, really.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
有决定了吗
Any conclusions?
没有 我…
Uh, no, I’m just —
我在仔细考虑
I’m mulling it over, you know, reflecting.
这事需要深思熟虑
I’m trying to give it the consideration that it deserves.
好吧
Fair enough.
等你准备好我们就讨论细节
I’m ready to discuss the details when you are.
好啊
Sounds good.
还有 吉米…
And Jimmy —
什么味道这么怪
Smells interesting.
是…是咖喱味儿
Oh, yeah, that’s, uh — that’s the curry.
看着不起眼 味道还挺大
I think it’s our unlikely hero.
我得先泡一晚上
I’m gonna have to soak it overnight,
但明天一早就好了
but it’ll be ready first thing.
和凯文谈得怎么样了
So, how’d it go with Kevin?
我没被换掉
Well, I’m still on the case.
真的吗
No shit.
太棒了 发生了什么
That’s great! What happened?
就是… 我越想走
Uh…you know, the more I wanted to go,
他就越想要我留下
the more he wanted me to stay.
嗯 但他很生气 对吧
Yeah, but he was pissed, right?
有点
A little bit.
好吧 你们当时在哪
Right. So, where were you?
我们在他的乡村俱乐部
Uh, we were at his country club.
掐着他开球的点
Cuttin’ it close to tee time.
给他压力 干得漂亮
Pressure. That’s excellent.
他其实急着换场
He had to move his game, actually.
好啊
I love it.
好了 然后呢
Right. Now what?
你们是坐着吗
Uh, you’re sitting?
还是站着 我意思是…
You were standing? I mean…
给我描述一下当时的情况
u202dPaint a picture. Set the scene.
说嘛
Come on.
好吧
Okay, um…
我和佩奇跟他在俱乐部外面见面
Paige and I meet him outside the clubhouse.
我们三人坐在桌子跟前
And the three of us are at a table,
他像这样坐着
and he’s over here like this.
他说…
And he says —
等等 他是这个坐姿吗
Wait. He sits like that?
对 他侧着身子坐
Yeah, u202dhe — he sits to the side.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!