Let’s talk in my office.
你分明是在指责我
You are accusing me of something.
直接说出来吧
Go ahead and say it.
你意思是我有不法行为吗
Are you talking about malfeasance?
违背委托人的利益 还是什么
Working against u202dmy client’s interests? What?
-请进来… -里奇 告诉我
– Please — – u202dRich, tell me.
你知道我是拼了命才得到今天这一切
You know I worked my ass off to get here.
-你知道的 -是 我知道
– You know that. – u202dYes, I do know.
那你告诉我
So tell me.
请你告诉我
Please tell me
我为什么要为区区一个钉子户舍身犯险
why I would risk everything for some squatter.
为什么 我不明白
Why? I don’t understand.
你是想保护公♥司♥吗 公♥司♥会有什么危险
Are you — Are you trying to protect the firm — from what?
金 我不是要保护公♥司♥
Kim, I am not trying to protect the firm.
我是要保护你
I am trying to protect you.
我不需要你保护
I don’t need your protection.
我需要去代理我的委托人
I need to represent my client.
随便你吧
If that’s how you want it.
你确定不留下吃晚饭吗
Está seguro de que no gusta quedarse a cenar?
很可惜 我不能
Desafortunadamente, no puedo.
真的很遗憾不能吃你做的饭
Me da mucha lástima tener que perderme de su comida.
你的孩子怎么样
Cómo están sus hijos?
佩德罗结婚了 我很快就要当奶奶了
Pedro se acaba de casar, y creo que pronto seré abuela.
真的吗 那太好了
No me diga. Que increíble!
你到底想要我♥干♥什么
So, what do you want from me?
我认为最好
I think it best
不要让科塔扎尔夫人知道我们的关系
that Señora Cortazar doesn’t know about our association.
我不希望把这里牵扯进我的生意里
I like to keep my business as far from here as possible.
你看起来好多了
You look much better.
我很高兴
I am glad.
所以我是来这里见证你的仁善之心的
So I’m here to see u202dwhat a big heart you have.
是这个意思吗
Is that the idea?
你洒钱给这里的人
You throw money at these people,
而他们对你顶礼膜拜
they bow low?
对于这里的人来说
As far as the people here are concerned,
我只是医生的朋友 仅此而已
I am the doctor’s friend, nothing more.
他们不知道是你资助了整个村子
They have no idea u202dyou financed the whole place.
我并不想让他们知道
I prefer it that way.
“匿名的好心人”
The “Anonymous benefactor.”
一定让你很有满足感吧
Well, that must u202dmake you feel pretty good.
你这是为了给自己赎罪
And is that supposed to balance the scales,
弥补自己造下的孽吗
make up u202dfor everything else you do?
什么也不用弥补
It makes up for nothing.
我就是我
I am what I am.
那这里算什么
What is this place?
算是个纪念吧
Call it a memorial.
纪念什么
To what?
我已经告诉过你怎么处理那些钱了
I already told you u202dwhat you can do with your money.
你应该是个能听懂弦外之音的人
You seem like a guy who can take a hint.
所以你又找我做什么呢
So what are we doing?
在我看来 你正处于人生的十字路口
It seems to me u202dthat you are at a crossroads.
你可以选择继续以前的生活…
You can continue as you are…
酗酒…
drinking…
和家人渐行渐远…
estranged from your family…
跟街头小混混打架
brawling with street hoods.
我们都知道结局会如何
We both know how that ends.
或者选择另一种生活
You have another choice.
当你的打手
Work for you as a button man.
我有场战争要打
I’m in a war.
我需要战士
I need a soldier.
你是说 我要为一个毒贩子
So, I’m gonna work for one drug dealer
杀了其他的毒贩子
killing other drug dealers?
这就是你所谓的选择
That’s your idea of a choice.
你看得明白的
You know better.
你见过他们
You have met them.
你知道他们是什么样的人
You know what they are.
你是说塞拉曼加家的人
Meaning the Salamancas.
而你跟他们完全不一样
And you are so very different from them?
是的
Yes.
我不一样
I am different.
为什么非要找我
Why me?
因为我认为你会理解
Because I believe that you understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
复仇
Revenge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!