-我需要战士 -为什么非要找我
– I need a soldier. – Why me?
因为你会理解
Because you understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
复仇
Revenge.
我才不会让一个落魄小人逼我离开自己的土地
I’m not gonna let some low-life shyster bully me off my land.
无意冒犯 金
No offense, Kim.
客服中心就要建在原来的位置 一点不能动
That call center’s not movin’ one goddamn inch!
没必要再继续下去了
There’s no reason u202dto take this any further.
会闹得很难看 变成个人恩怨
It gets nasty. It gets personal.
会很危险
It gets dangerous.
你闯进他家了
You broke into his house?
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
红云初中
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
准备好了吗 你去哪儿了
You ready? u202dWhere were you?
什么
What?
-你去哪儿了 -抱歉 亲爱的
– Where were you? – u202dI’m sorry, hon.
我在三叶草那边有事耽搁了
I got held up down at the Clover.
我没注意时间
Guess I kind of lost track of time.
你喝酒了
You were drinking?
小金 就一瓶啤酒
Kimmy. It was one beer.
闻起来可不止一瓶
Doesn’t smell like one beer.
但就只有一瓶
Welp, that’s what it was.
走吧
So let’s go.
上车
Get in.
金 别这样
Kim, I’m not doin’ this.
走吧 外边很冷
Come on. It’s cold out.
我们 去吃点东西
Let’s — Let’s go get some food,
回家 分一盒麦乐鸡
go home, split a box of McNuggets,
看看电视
see what’s on TV.
我走路吧
I’m just gonna walk. u202d
真的吗
Really?
你要背着大提琴走五公里
You’re gonna walk three miles with a cello.
别犯傻 上车
Don’t be stupid. Get in.
我…让你选电台
I’ll — I’ll let you choose the radio station.
行了吧
Come on.
金 立刻上车
Kim, get in the car right now.
我说了就一瓶啤酒
I said it was one beer.
你真要这样吗
You’re gonna be like this?
你不相信我
You don’t believe me?
金 上车 不然我就自己开车回家了
Kim, get in, or I’m driving home.
立刻上车
Right now, in the car.
我说真的 我要走了
I mean it. I’m going.
行 不听我的
Fine. Don’t listen to me.
你从不听话
You never listen!
绝命律师
第五季 第六集
自♥由♥
Freedom.
自♥由♥驰骋
Freedom to ride.
自♥由♥探索
Freedom to explore.
自♥由♥存取
Freedom to bank…
随心所欲
the way you want to.
我是沃弛泰尔 梅萨维德的总裁
Hi. I’m Don Wachtell, President of Mesa Verde.
过去十年 我们家庭非常自豪
For the past 10 years, our family has taken pride
能够帮助您的家庭积累储蓄
in helping your family grow your savings
就在这广袤的西南部 没有隐形费用
out here in the Southwest, with freedom from hidden fees
您可以自♥由♥选择适合您的账户
and freedom to choose the account that’s right for you.
是不是 凯文
Ain’t that right, Kevin?
是的 爸
That’s right, Dad.
没错
Yup!
让我们一家帮您找到自♥由♥ 就在梅萨维德
Let our family help find your freedom…at Mesa Verde.
梅萨维德银行信托
所以能拍出来吗
So, can you do it?
媒体实验室有个特效师
The Media Lab has a-a vision mixer.
应该能做出你想要的效果
I think we can get the effect that you’re goin’ for.
有化妆和服装
And with makeup and costumes,
我们可以还原那个时期
we can make it look like the same time period.
太好了
That’s great.
我很喜欢
I love it.
肯定会很棒的
It’s gonna sing.
我觉得那个倒霉蛋有点不太看好啊
I’m sensing that Schleprock here is gonna puke on my parade.
什么时候要
You want it when?
尽快
Uh, as soon as possible.
最好是明天
Tomorrow would be optimal.
我跟你讲清楚 老板
Let me break it down for you, chief.
你有十个场景
You got 10 spots.
我数了有十二三个地方
I count 12, 13 locations.
还要加字加图
Then there’s post, graphics,
还有你要的视频特效
this video-effects thing you’re talking.
要一周或更久
That’s, uh, a week, maybe more.
可能还要更久 我们有期中考
Probably more. We have midterms.
而且我们还得搬运器材
And plus we have to lug all our stuff around.
还有演员 后勤
And actors, craft service…
你踩过点没 有电源插座吗
You scout these locations? Do I got a place to plug in?
还有厕所 人们要上厕所
Oh, and bathrooms. People need bathrooms.
他们老想上厕所
They literally need them all the time.
等等
Just —
肯定有办法 对吗
There’s got to be a way, right?
因为我们很聪明
‘Cause we’re smart,
我们肯定能想出办法 对吗
so we can figure out a way, right?
减少场景数量
Cut the number of spots.
不行
No. It’s —
令人震惊才是我的目的
Shock and awe is what I’m going for here.
少一点都不行
Anything less, no.
用旁白代替演员怎么样
Wh-What if you use voiceovers instead of actors?
或者在同一个地方进行拍摄
Or if we did it all in one location?
没有演员 没有广度 就没有影响力
So, no actors, no scope, no impact.
不行
No. Just…
我感觉如果我们直接去拍
I just feel like if we just get out there and this —
加把劲 就可以办到
we hustle, we can do it.
我们能办到
We can.
哥们 办不到
Dude. Can’t be done.
哥们 真不行
Dude. We can’t.
我也不知道 如果我们试试超人呢
I mean, I don’t know. What if we did the Superman thing?
什么
Uh, a — a what?
就像超人一样
You know, like Superman.
就像天气预报员一样
Like, um — Well, like a weatherman.
就那种蓝幕
Blue screen, I think.
你是指绿幕吧
You mean a green screen?
蓝 绿 随便吧
Whatever. Blue, green.
可以办到吗
Just — Can we do that?
你有绿幕吗
You got a green screen?
不错啊 先生们
Looking good, gentlemen.
红粉凤♥凰♥花凤♥凰♥
Red leather, yellow leather.
-红粉凤♥凰♥花凤♥凰♥ -很不错
– Red leather, yellow leather. – Very nice.
妈妈骑马骂马慢
Mom makes meat.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈骑马骂马慢
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma. Mom makes meat.
红粉凤♥凰♥花凤♥凰♥
Red leather, yellow leather.
红粉凤♥凰♥ 发…花
Red leather, red — Yellow.
花凤♥凰♥
Yellow leather.
我们已经准备就绪
u202dWe’re ready, ready.
各位 时间紧迫
Everyone, a lot to do, no time to do it.
谁已经记好台词了
Who knows their lines?
我已经记住了
Yes, I believe I have it.
我喜欢自信的人
I love a man of confidence.
在做完前列腺手术一个月后
I played Prospero on the Plaza
我就扮演普洛斯彼罗了
a month after prostate surgery.
一个人必须要有自信
One has to have confidence.
真不错 上帝保佑你
That’s wonderful. Uh — God bless.
带着这份自信
Now bring that confidence
站到地板的标记上吧
right over here u202dto this marker on the floor.
这就是你的位置
That’s your spot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!