不要离开这里 好吗
Do not move from it, okay?
但也别表现得太死板 好吗
Um, but also don’t be rigid, okay?
自然点
Try to be natural.
和我说话 就像正常对话一样
And speak to me, you know, conversational,
就像平时和朋友说话一样 不过
everyday, like a friend, but, uh —
你的心里藏着恐惧
There’s fear here.
有强烈的情感
There’s emotion.
你在找一个英雄
You’re searching for a hero.
难道不会有人来救你了吗 就像这种感觉
You know, will no one save you?
但别用力过猛
But don’t hit it too hard.
自然地流露出来 要有感情 好吗
Just throw it away, but with feeling, okay?
-很好 准备如何了 -可以开拍
– Good. How we doin’? – Shoot this mother.
好的
Alright.
这里有提词板
Oh, there’s cue cards if you need ’em.
但别盯着板看 看着我 好吗
But don’t look at them. Look at me, okay?
它们跑不了
But, you know, they’re there.
-开始录音 -录音中
– So, roll sound. – u202dRolling.
-准备拍摄 -已就绪
– Camera. – Speeding.
开拍
And…action.
很不错 就站在这
This is great. Stand right there.
很漂亮
You look great.
眼睛睁大
Eyes open.
很好 很好
Yeah, good, good.
能张开你的下巴吗 侧一点
Can I drop your jaw? Sideways a little.
完美 就是这样
Perfect. That’s it.
-快录 -我不能
– Press “Record.” – I can’t —
五 四 三 二 一
And five, four, three, two…
-魔法 -魔法
– Magic. u202d- Magic.
-真美味 -拍摄的时候不能吃
– Delicious. u202d- You can’t have the pizza while we do the thing.
因为我们要拍广♥告♥
Because we’re trying to shoot the commercial.
这就是原因 披萨就放我这了
That’s why. I’m gonna keep it right here.
-把发型整理一下 -抬头看那边
– Doing something with that thing? – Look up this way.
好吗 保持这个姿势
Right? u202dAnd then stay right like that.
来吧 尽情展现
Alright, show it to me. Boom.
你很酷 但别表现得太酷
You’re a cool guy, okay, but not too cool.
我需要你引起观众共鸣
I need you to be relatable.
大拇指竖起来 很好
Give me that Fonz. Alright, good.
放下吧 没人会信的
Put it down. Nobody’s buying it.
我觉得手杖有些夸张了
Okay, the cane, I think, is a little too much.
我能拿走吗
Can I have it?
五 四 三 二 一 魔法
And five, four, three, two, magic.
-什么 -我需要它
– What? – Need it.
放手 好吗
Let go. Just — Really, okay?
你看上去太一本正经了
You look very, very officious, okay?
能热情地微笑一下吗
Alright, can you smile warmly?
不行吗 我在导演呢
No? u202dI’m trying to direct.
很不错 别挡着镜头
That’s good. Get out of the way.
-好的 -让开
– Okay. – u202dGet out of the way.
开拍
And…acting.
很酷 就这么做 准备好了吗
Cool, alright? Do that. Ready? Yeah.
对 就像这样
Yeah, like this.
太过了 把手放在这 对
Too much, uh — Put your hand right — Yeah, yeah.
站在标记上 很不错
Stand on the X. This is great.
微笑
Smile. u202d
转身
Turn sideways.
把你的可乐拿走
Take your Coke out of her hand.
现在要看上去很悲伤 很沮丧
And now look sad, glum.
当我说”开拍” 你就看向这边
And then when I say “Action,” you look here.
不 快一点
No. Faster.
甩过来 把头甩过来
Make it a whip — Whip your head.
先看这边 然后 甩 开拍
Up here, and then — go! — action.
回头 好了 还有吗
Look back. Okay. Anyone else?
这样眼镜不会反光
So that u202dthey don’t reflect, okay?
这样正常多了 看镜头
That looks normal. Look right in.
看着我 指
Look at me. Point.
不 这样
No. Like this.
再夸张点
More, more.
很好 再逼真一点
Good. Make it look real.
好的…卡
And…cut!
很好
Beautiful.
日间美容美甲
我是索尔·古德曼 你或你…
I’m Saul Goodman. Did you or…
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
你来了 很抱歉大部分已经拍摄完了
You came. I’m sorry. You missed most of it.
我快拍好我的部分了 你要进来吗
I’m almost through my part. Now, you comin’ in?
我们还剩一两块披萨
‘Cause, hey, we still got a slice or two of pizza left.
不 我在办公室吃过了
Uh, no. I-I-I-I ate the office.
-不用了 -你确定吗
– I’m good. – u202dYou sure?
这可是社区剧院演员们
‘Cause it’s, um, cold pizza
最喜欢的冷披萨
fondled by u202dcommunity theater actors.
你不打算尝尝
You gonna pass on that. u202d
嗯 算了吧
Yeah, I think I will pass.
我只是…我只是想来谈谈
I just — I just wanted to talk.
谈谈 好吧
Talk? Yeah, sure.
当然了 五分钟
Of course. Uh, five.
好消息 我找到了奥利维亚·比特苏
Good news — u202dI tracked down Olivia Bitsui.
她92岁芳龄了
She is 92 years young.
她是纳瓦霍族保留地的
She’s part of the Navajo Nation.
住在窗石那边
She lives out by Window Rock.
我明天早上就给她打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call her u202dfirst thing in the morning,
希望能和她当面谈谈
hopefully have a face-to-face.
-吉米 -我在想要不要带一些花
– Jimmy — – think I’m gonna bring a floral arrangement
或者兄弟面包店的蛋糕
or maybe a cake assortment from Brother’s Bakery.
-好主意 -吉米 你觉得…
– Good idea. u202d- Jimmy, d-do you think…
阿克会愿意以七万五美元和解吗
Will Acker settle for $75,000?
-七万五 -是的
– $75,000? – u202dYeah.
他会愿意吗
Will he go for it?
你是说凯文愿意
Are you saying that Kevin is willing
出七万五摆平吗
to go up to $75,000 on this?
我…
I —
我们会尽可能把出价抬高
Look, we’ll negotiate as far up as we can,
然后我会补上差额
and then u202dI’ll make up the difference.
等等
Wait. Hold on.
你要补上差额
Y-You’ll make up the difference
是指”用你自己的钱”补吗
as in “Out of your own pocket” make up the difference?
我…是的
I — Yes.
我要赶紧结束这一切 往前看
I just need to end this now and move on.
但是为什么啊
But why?
不 我们已经抓到把柄了
No, hey, we have him.
里奇起疑了
Rich is suspicious.
他说了一些话
He said some things.
他开始质疑你为什么会做阿克的律师
He’s second-guessing how you got to be Acker’s lawyer
还怀疑我的动机
and questioning my intentions,
想把我撤出案子
enough to want me off the case.
我们继续这样下去
We move forward with this,
里奇就会发现到底是怎么回事
Rich is gonna figure out what’s happening.
真♥相♥是这样的
Here’s the truth.
里奇什么都不知道
Rich knows nothing.
-现在还不知道 -以后也不会知道
– Well, not yet, no. – u202dNot ever.
他没有证据
He has nothing.
他无法证明任何猜测
There’s no way to prove anything.
也许你说得对
You may be right.
但是这样不值得
But it’s just not worth it.
但是…那现在拍的戏呢
But…what about the play here?
真的很棒
The play is beautiful.
天啊 感觉就像是眼看着要到手的本垒打
God, this is like watching a walk-off home run
突然偏了一样
just drift foul.
这是你的戏
It’s your play.
如果你想放弃 那就放弃吧
If you want to walk, we’ll walk.
那我得…我得告诉这些孩子们
So, I got to — u202dI got to break it to the kids.
我们得清理干净

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!