I think you can hold up your end.
你在之前住的那一带肯定干过架
You must have gotten into a few good scrapes in the old neighborhood.
对 我本来可以打职业拳击的
Yeah, right. I coulda been a contender.
那你对我下手轻点
Indulge me.
那我们比试一下吧
Let’s see what we see.
谢谢你逗我开心
Thanks for the laughs.
沃德先生
Mr. Ward.
来吧 过来
Come on. Right. Let’s go. Come on.
一定要把手套举起 保护好脸
I need you to keep your mitts up, protect your face.
碰下手套吧
Tap gloves.
来吧
Come on.
好的 继续
G’head.
来啊 豪沃德 来啊
Come on, Howard. Come on.
耶 我是冠军
Yeah! I’m the champ!
嘿 看我
Hey! Look at me!
来吧
Come on.
就这样 就这样
Here we go, here we go.
打我
Hit me.
嘿 来试试看
Hey. Take a shot.
来啊 试试
Come on. Take a shot.
好的
All right, all right, all right.
这就对了
Here we go.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你把我的好心当成了软弱
You’ve mistaken my kindness for weakness.
我希望今晚你会改变看法
I’d like to think that tonight made a difference.
我希望我们一笑泯恩仇
I’d like to think that this ends it.
或许不行
Probably not.
怎么样
How’d it go?
跟我预料的差不多
Pretty much as expected.
-那就开始 -好
So…we’re on? Yes.
有什么特别需要我查的事吗
Anything in particular you want me to look for?
没有
No.
我需要知道他都做了什么 见了什么人
I need to know everything he does and everyone he talks to.
没问题
You got it.
那好 我们周五见
Okay, then. See you Friday.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把冰敷上去
Put the ice back on it.
我得看看这样行不行 我是说…
Well, I gotta see if this will work.
我明天一早要出庭 不能像里昂·斯宾客斯那样出现
I got court first thing in the morning. I can’t show up looking like Leon Spinks.
为什么不行
Why not?
我对你很有信心 “我是索尔·古德曼 嘭 为你而战”
I’d say you’d be missing a bet. “I’m Saul Goodman… Pow! I fight for you.”
你跟维尔拉聊得如何
How’d it go with Viola?
我打听到了一个名字 兰德·卡斯米罗 一个退休的法官
I got a name. Rand Casimiro. Retired judge.
你还是迂回地问到了 干得漂亮
You wormed it out of her. Nice work.
我不了解他 但在《律师期刊》上 找到了一张照片
I don’t know him, but I found a picture in the Bar Journal.
胡子真漂亮 他的长相看起来比较友好
Ah, love the ‘stache. That’s a lot less face to worry about.
除非他刮掉胡子
Unless he shaves.
你在开玩笑吗 那对车把胡子
Are you kidding? Those handlebars?
-要精心蓄好多年呢 -对
No, that’s years of grooming. True.
“为你而战”吗
“I’ll fight for you,” huh?

Yeah.
我就应该转身走人 让豪沃德像笨蛋一样站在那里
I should’ve left Howard standing there like a yutz.
但我却被他说动 中了他的计
Instead, I let him suck me into his game.
我为什么要那么做
Why’d I do that?
你肯定有自己的理由
You had your reasons.
是吗
I did?
比如说
Like what?
因为你知道
Because…You know.
我知道
I know?
你知道接下来会发生什么
You know what’s coming next.
-嘿 麦克 -嘿
Hey, Mike. Hey.
没事吧
You good?
没事 风平浪静
Yep. All quiet.
你们吃晚饭了吗
You guys get dinner?
对 我们吃过了
Yeah, we ate.
“5点40分骑行”
Bike at 5:40?
就是一个送菜单的孩子
Just a kid dropping off menus.
并无异常
It was legit.
他睡没
He asleep?
好吧
All right.

Hey.
我们这么安排 一部分原因就是为了让你休息一下
You know, part of the reason we set it up this way is so you can get some rest.
看来是没有什么消息
No news yet, I take it.
这是个等待游戏
It’s a waiting game.
不管他如今在哪 迟早都会找上门来
Wherever he is now, sooner or later, he’s gonna end up right here.
他现在还不能动手
He can’t strike.
那先算了
Not yet.
告诉你的人 我们要出门
隧♥道♥另一头堵着320方土
The other end of the tunnel is plugged with 420 cubic yards of dirt,
上面还有一层水泥盖 所以没人能从那里进来
topped with a cement pad. No one’s coming in that way.
我可以往那里加派人手 如果这是你的想法
I can put more guys on the place, if that’s what you’re thinking.
我去楼上了
I’ll be upstairs.
“谁在1990年世界杯决赛中 为德国队踢进决胜球 ”
很好

“第一个女航♥天♥员是谁 ”
萨莉·莱德 是吧
是吗
当然是了
瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃
萨莉·莱德
Sally Ride…B.
可恶
要喝什么
来杯马提尼吧
加伏特加还是金酒
Vodka or gin?
怎样都行
Gimme whatever you’d like.
-你是美国人吗 -估计你大老远就能看出来
You American? I guess you can spot us a mile away.
对 我来这里出差
Yeah, I’m here on business.
-你来自加州吗 -不是 新墨西哥州
From California? No, New Mexico.
那是另一个州
It’s, uh, another state.
跟加州差不多 但车少一些
I mean, it’s like California, just less traffic, ya know?
谢谢
Thank you.
一个叫赫梅斯的小镇
Little town called Jemez.
赫梅斯
Jemez?
-有次我差点去那里 -差点
I almost visited there once. Almost?
就差这么一点
This close.
那你没去成真是遗憾 那里很美 有温泉
Well, I’m sorry you didn’t make it. It’s a beautiful place, the hot springs.
对 我就是想泡温泉来着 那里的…
Yes, that’s what I was wanting. You know, the, um, hmm…
怎么说来着
Oh, how do you say?
矿物质
“Mineralien.”
差不多吧 没错 对放松肌肉很有效
The “minerals”? Well, it’s similar. Yes.
或许你以后有机会还能去
So relaxing for the muscles.
应该不会了 但这主意不错
Well. Maybe you’ll get to go there another time. No, I don’t think so, but it’s a nice idea.
或许去一趟卡罗维瓦利 那里的温泉也很不错
Maybe a trip to Karlovy Vary. The baths there are wonderful.
去…
To…
-卡罗维瓦利 -瓦利
Kar-lovy V-Vary? Vary.
离布拉格不远
Not far from Prague.
布拉格啊 对 我一直想去那里看看
Oh. Prague. Yes, there. I’ve always wanted to go visit there.
我是本
I’m Ben.

Ben.
你好 我是玛格丽特
Hello. I’m Margarethe.
很高兴见到你 玛格丽特
Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Margarethe.
我知道他的工作很危险
I knew his work was dangerous, but…
但从未想到会这样
I never imagined such a thing.
估计是我尽量不去那么想
Well… I suppose I tried not to.
真是太惨了
That is terrible.
是什么事故
What kind of accident was it?
-塌方 -塌方
A cave-in. A cave-in?
他救了自己的手下
He was able to save his men.
他让他们出去了 但后来工事倒塌
He got them out. But then the structure collapsed.
所以你丈夫是个英雄
So your husband was a hero.
他永远不会接受这个称呼 我的韦纳太谦卑了
He would never accept that. My Werner was too humble.
他们在建造什么
What were they building there?
我丈夫不怎么聊工作
My husband didn’t talk much about his work.
那是一项极其保密的工程
It was very secretive.
他肯定跟你透露过什么
I’m sure they must have told you something.
律师来了我家 我问了问题 但他们不肯多说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!