你对她做了什么
What have you done to her?
没有 没有
Nothing. Nothing.
你送了她一个礼物
You sent her… a g-gift.
这是什么
Was ist das?

Carajo.
你好像弄断了我一根肋骨
I think you broke one of my ribs.

Here.
绑上 不然你会失血而死的
Tie that off before you bleed to death.
你和我要好好聊一聊
You and I are gonna have a talk.
索尔·古德曼联合律所
法律服务协议
现在你最不应该看上去像个孤家寡人
The last thing you want is to look like you’re some kind of loner.
如果有人可以跟你一起去
If someone can come with you,
男朋友或女朋友 都是很好的
a boyfriend or girlfriend, that’s a good thing.
如果你能说服你妈妈 那就更好了
If you can convince your mom, that’s even better.
要是奶奶还在世 那就中大奖了
I mean, if granny’s still alive, jackpot.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, m’dear.
请在签名处签个名
So, if you will just sign on the dotted line…
这样就能让你在欢乐时光前回到锈桶酒吧了
…we’ll have you back to the Rusty Bucket by happy hour.
电♥话♥打了吧
You made that call, right?
请签规范一点…
Uh…Try to make it legi–
那个 我正好有几个问题要问
About that. I-I just had a couple of questions.
弗朗西斯卡 可以去法律图书馆里私谈吗
Francesca, can we sidebar in the law library?
你在纠结什么
What is the holdup?
就是… 我不确定这样做好不好
I just… I-I don’t know if I’m comfortable.
这么做合法吗
Is this even legal?
不好意思 我俩谁上过法学院
I’m sorry, which of us went to law school?
我可以站在这里详详细细
Because I could stand here and go through the ins and outs
引经据典地告诉你 为什么你这样做合法
of what’s quote, unquote legal with you, uh,
但现在时间紧迫
but we’re on a clock.
-我就是不… -弗朗西斯卡 我就直话直说了
– I just don’t — – Francesca, let’s get something straight, okay?
我不可能每次给你交待什么事做
We can’t be holding a graduate seminar in Constitutional Law
都给你开一场宪法讲座
every time I give you something to do.
但我… 我不知道这样…
But I — Uh, I-I’m not sure I feel —
想想我给你的待遇 是高于市场水平的
You know what I’m paying you. It is above market.
拿多少钱 办多少事
To whom much is given, much is expected.
不会总要干这种事吧
We’re not gonna make a habit of this, right?
当然不会了 绝对不会
Of course not. Absolutely. No, no, no.
给 开免提让我听
Here. Put it on speaker and let me hear.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Hamlin Hamlin McGill.
你好
Uh. Hi, um, there.
我打电♥话♥来是因为 我母亲她…
Uh, I’m calling because my — my mother is — is…
她应该是你们的客户
Well, I guess she’s a-a client of yours.
她住在矶鹞渡养老院
She lives in the Sandpiper Assisted Living…?
矶鹞渡 当然
Sandpiper? Of course.
请让我为你转接
Let me transfer you.
-只是打个电♥话♥ -下午好
– It’s just a phone call. – Good afternoon.
你对矶鹞渡生活协助中心案有什么疑问吗
Do you have a question about the Sandpiper Crossing case?
是的 我母亲现在在阿马里洛的养老院
Uh, yes. My mother’s out at the facility in Amarillo.
说她应该周四要参加什么电♥话♥会议
Says she’s supposed to call in to some meeting on Thursday?
-是的 你是说调解吗 -没错
– Yes, you’re talking about the mediation? – That’s it.
问题是她把接入密♥码♥搞不见了
Uh, thing is, she lost her dial-in instructions.
我到处都找过了 也没找到
I’m just looking everywhere and can’t find them.
很乐意帮助你
I’d be happy to help you with that.
所有诉讼成员都到会对我们是非常重要的
It’s very important to us that all the class members are fully looped in.
你的母亲叫什么
What’s your mother’s name?
玛尔妮·施图贝尔
Uh, Marnie Stuber.
是STUBER
That’s — That’s s-t-u-b-e-r.
好人有好报
Oh. Bless your heart.
她一定可以松一口气了
She’ll be so relieved.
好了 很简单
Okay. It’s very simple.
会议地点在我们的办公室
The meeting is happening at our offices,
她只用打给我们的总机
so she just has to call the main line,
也就是你现在拨♥打♥的这个号♥码
the same number you called just now,
按七 然后输入密♥码♥
press 7, and then enter the passcode.
我现在报给你 你有笔吗
I can give that to you now. Do you have a pen?
有 有 好了
Yeah, yeah. Yup. I-I’m ready.
好的
Okay.
It’s 8-4-2-1-5-9.
8-4-2-1-5-9?
-没错 -好的
– That’s right. – Okay.
太谢谢你了 真心的
Uh, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
应该的 再见
Of course. Take care.
有那么难吗
Was that so hard?
别尿了
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop!
等等 别转过来
No, wait! Don’t turn around!
-怎么了 -赶快尿完
– What? – Finish what you’re doing!
-行吧行吧 -快点的
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Finish.
-好 -你要去哪里
– Uh, yeah. – Hey, where are you going?
快来打扫啊
Cleanup on aisle nine!
你自个儿打扫吧
You clean it up.
站稳了
Steady.
有事吗
Need something?
有 老大派我来的
Yeah. The boss sent me.
他想知道你怎么把看你家的人全都撤走了
He wants to know why you took guys off your house.
三个礼拜了 我在家的时间
I haven’t been home for more than an hour
-连一个小时都不到 -但还是不该
– in the last three weeks. – Still.
萨拉曼加知道你 他有可能会去那
Salamanca knows who you are. He could show up there.
我们没人手了 于是我就做了这个判断
We’re stretched thin. I made a judgment call.
是啊 没人手了
Yeah. Stretched thin.
你派人看着律师 看着车♥库♥
You got guys at, uh, the lawyers’, the garage,
-瓦尔加的家具装饰店… -有话直说
– Varga’s upholstery shop, El Mich… – Your point?
在我看来最应该撤人的地方是阿♥拉♥米达街
Seems to me the most obvious place to pull from is Alameda Street.
我的人必须留在阿♥拉♥米达街
My guys stay on Alameda.
他不可能去那里
Alameda is a long shot.
老大要是有问题 他知道怎么联♥系♥我
The boss has a problem, he knows how to reach me.
你要是对我有意见
If you have a problem…
我人就在这
I’m right here.
阿♥拉♥米达街
布莱恩
Hey, Bryan.
谢了 麦克
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢
Thanks.
待售
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
稍等一下 麦克
Just a sec, Mike.
马上就好
Almost ready.
想知道离地球最近的恒星是什么吗
Want to know the star closest to Earth?
说来听听
Tell me.
是太阳
It’s the sun.
是哦
That’s right.
爷爷好
Hi, Pop-Pop!

Hey, kiddo.
准备好观星了吗
You ready for some star-gazing?
当然
Yeah!
视野如何 是不是光线不够
How’s your view? Not too much light?
不 看得很清楚
No, it’s good.
那就好
Good.
你先帮我找到北斗七星好吗
Alright, I want you to start by finding the Big Dipper for me.
找到了
I’ve got it!
看到它的柄和勺了吗
You see the handle and the bowl?
划一条穿过勺底部的线
Trace a line across the bottom of the bowl
直到你看到长得像反写的问号♥的群星
till you see a bunch of stars that look like a backward question mark.
是狮子座
It’s Leo the Lion!
我看到了
I see him.
那是它的头
There’s his head.
真棒
There you go.
在那下面的是什么
What’s that underneath?
好大一颗
The really bright one.
是行星吗
Is it a planet?
知道吗
You know what?
那应该就是木星
That might just be Jupiter.
我最喜欢的就是木星
I think Jupiter is my favorite.
你知道它是太阳系里最大的行星吗
Did you know it’s the largest planet in our solar system?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!