我们人♥民♥[美国宪法序言]
美属萨摩亚大学
索尔·古德曼
法学博士

Yeah.
你知不知道现在几点了
Do you have any idea what time it is?
心急吃不了热豆腐 弗朗西斯卡
Watched pot never boils, Francesca.
已经一小时了
It’s been an hour.
外面大堂一堆人呢
You’ve got a lobby full of people out here,
我八点准时下班
and at eight o’clock, I am done.
哪怕你这里烧毁了我都不管
I don’t care if the building burns down,
我要回家了
I’m going home.
看看你 还有你的职业道德
Wow, you and your work ethic.
我没告诉过你 缺你不可吗
Did I ever tell you how indispensable you are?
没有吗
No?
还要多久 索尔
How much longer, Saul?
怎么说呢 我也说不好
You know what? I can’t say.
向大家致以我最诚挚的歉意
So pass along my sincerest apologies
告诉他们我实在忙不过来
and tell ’em I’m swamped.
谁都能听见你在扔那破玩意
Everyone can hear you bouncing that thing.
那是思考的声音
That’s the sound of thinking.
你有空也应该试试
You should try it sometime.
离婚申诉书(无子女)
离婚诉讼原告 金柏莉·韦克斯勒

Yeah?
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
让她进来
Send her in.
绝命律师
第六季第十二集
怎么样
How’s it coming?
挺好
Good.
你买♥♥蛋黄酱了吗
Did you get the mayonnaise?
是这样的
Well, here’s the thing,
他们没有杜克牌的了 我非常喜欢杜克牌
they didn’t have Duke’s, and I really like Duke’s.
可是他们没有 有点扫兴
But they didn’t have it, which is a bummer. So…
我也不懂
I dunno.
你觉得这个行吗
Think this’ll work?
严格说来 这不是真正的蛋黄酱 但…
I mean, technically, it isn’t actually mayonnaise, but…

Yeah,
严格说来 我认为这不是蛋黄酱
technically, I don’t think this is mayonnaise.
但是类似吧
But close, right?
你觉得呢 要不要试试
What do you think? Should we give it a shot?
我也不知道 你觉得呢
I dunno. What do you think?

Yeah.
咱们试试
Let’s give it a shot.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我也说不好 我尽力了
I don’t know. It’s as close as I could get.
西西 石榴红配金色 太明显了
Cissy, garnet and gold! I see it plain as day.
而且 这也太漂亮了 西西
Plus, they’re really beautiful, Cissy.
红色的还能冒充一下石榴红
Ah, the red ones could maybe pass for garnet.
但是金色的就是普通的黄色
But the “Gold” ones are just regular yellow.
我一看见就脱口而出”佛罗里达州立大学队”
Well, the minute I saw them I said, “FSU!”
况且 金色食用色素
Besides, gold food coloring?
琼 你听说过吗
June, did you ever even hear of that?
没有 听着就贵
No! Sounds expensive.
就算真有这种东西
And if they even make such a thing,
那里边的添加剂
you’d probably get flipper-hands
很可能会害你手上长蹼
from all the chemicals they’d put in it.
好吧
Well…
反正我是尽最大努力了
This is as close as I could get, anyway.
-太完美了 西西 -谢谢
– Oh, it’s perfect, Cissy. – Thank you.
-天啊 -这太漂亮了
– Oh, my gosh. – Ah, this is all so beautiful.
-所有的看着都美极了 -非常有食欲
– Everything looks amazing. – Looks delicious.
-勺子忘了 不好意思 -我讲讲环氧树脂
– Oh, I forgot spoons. Sorry. – Well, let me tell you about epoxy–
环氧树脂会发黄
Epoxy yellows.
它暴露在阳光下…
You hit it with enough sunlight…
-不 -他说得对
– No. Well– – He’s right.
-不是吧 -是的 他说得没错
– Wait, no. – No, he’s right.
如果你用颜色足够深的地板
If you just use a dark enough floor–
哥几个 听我说 这事争论不完
Guys, I’m telling you, we’re never gonna settle this.
这事我天天吵
I’ve been having this argument five days a week,
但现在我都变成瑞典了
but now I’m Sweden.
-是瑞士[中立不选边] -喝点什么
– Switzerland. – You want something to drink?
-酒柜 -太好了 西西
– Wine coolers? – Great. Cissy?
马文不喜欢我喝酒
Marvin doesn’t like me to drink.
西西 我们早晚要送你一个酒柜
Cissy, we’re gonna get a wine cooler down you one day.
挺有趣的
That was fun.
没错 是很有趣
Yeah. That was fun.
对了 就是那
That’s it right there.
干得好 朋友们
Good job, guys.
“彼得大帝就埋藏于我身体里”
“Peter the Great is buried inside me.”
-“来找我…” -她说什么
– “Find me in…” – What did she say?
我们得互相帮助
We’re gonna help each other.
我说 上这个节目没点身材怎么行
Boy, you gotta be in shape to be on this show.
可不是嘛
You sure do.
跑量很大
Lotsa running.
是的
Yeah.
他们在这个节目上跟牛赛跑过吗
You think they ever ran with the bulls on this show?
西班牙那种
Like, in Spain?
应该是没见过
Not that we’ve seen, I don’t think.
也许太危险了
Maybe it’s too dangerous.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能吧
Maybe.
我觉得那盘土豆沙拉大受欢迎
Oh, I thought the potato salad worked out great.
-真的吗 -是啊
– You think? – Yep.
好像又下雨了
Looks like rain again.
是的
Yeah. Does.
卫星沙滩新开了一家澳拜客
Oh, hey, they opened a new Outback down in Satellite Beach.
-周五去吗 -行
– You wanna go Friday? – Sure.
是约会哦
It’s a date.
棕榈海岸洒水器
我不想拒绝给她买♥♥玩具 但我又…
I don’t want to not buy her toys, but I also…
金·韦克斯勒 产品目录宣传册
棕榈海岸洒水器
麻烦告诉我212-17H型号♥的法兰盘直径
Could you tell me the flange diameter of 212-dash-17-backslash-H?

Great.
冒口是三英寸还是两英寸
And does that come in a three-inch riser, or just the two-inch?

Great.
材料是ABS还是PVC
ABS or PVC?

Oh. Great.
我们五点开始唱歌♥
We’re gonna sing at 5:00.

Oh. Great.
我看看
Let me see.
生快
你喵了个完美 我可没开喵了个玩笑
真可爱 琼
That’s cute, June.
我午饭后去取蛋糕
I’ll pick up the cake after lunch.
你知道谭美喜欢什么冰淇淋吗
Do you remember what kind of ice cream Tammy likes?
-天啊 不清楚 -那你觉得呢
– Uh… geez, no. – Yeah. So maybe… What do you think?
香草
Vanilla?
还是草莓
Or strawberry?
都不错
They’re both good.
是吧
I know, right?
-五点哦 -行
– Five o’clock. – Okay, great.
没人造那么长的
No, nobody makes it that long.
你…你想想看
Well, I mean, because– I mean, think about it.
《排水沟系统》
总得装得进卡车吧
It’s got to fit in the truck, right?
那怎么装得进卡车呢
So, how’s it gonna fit in the truck if–
但没人能把卡车造那么长 所以
Well, yeah, but nobody makes a truck that long, so…
可以肯定地说
Safe to say.
好吧 抱歉无法提供服务
Okay. Well, sorry we couldn’t be of service.
那可♥卡♥因♥呢
So… whatever happened to crack?
怎么现在新闻上见不到了呢
How come you never hear about it on the news anymore?
大家都不吸了那东西了吗
Did everybody just all decide to stop taking it?
那个让你跳舞还要吸奶嘴的毒品
What’s the drug that makes you dance around

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!