嘿 镰刀 回答
Hey, Jackknife, come in.
-嗯 -你知道吗
-Yeah. -You know somethin’?

What?
我真的不想干这票
I really don’t wanna do this robbery.
-你知道 -伙计我也不想
-You know? -Man, neither do I.
-你想我过你哪儿去吗 -保持通话
-Do you wanf me to come up there? -Keep this line clear at all times.
嘿 猎鸟狗 有什么情况吗
Come on. Any activity, Bird Dog?
没有 一切正常
Negatory. We’re all clear.
好 也应该正常
Good. lf’s supposed to be.
我在上面可以看到很壮观的景色
I got a pretfy spectacular view from up here.
我能看到从东头到西头的整个城市
I can see the whole city from the east side all fhe way to the west side.
安东尼 电梯动了
Anthony, the elevator’s moving.
-谁在上面 -不知道
-Who’s on the elevator? -I don’t know.
去看看 是
Well, check it! It’s moving right now!
鲍勃 你在干嘛
Bob, what are you doing?
-我的对讲机出了问题 -我看看
-My walkie-talkie busted. -Give it to me!
-你把它摔地上了 来 -没摔啊
-Did you drop it? Come on! -No, I didn’t drop it!
你应该守着卸货区的
You’re supposed to be on the loading dock!
你下去 我在那儿一个人受够了
You go down there. I’m by myself down there!
-快 -怎么了
-Move it! -What’s going on?
是鲍勃 他把他的对讲机摔坏了
It was Bob. He dropped his walkie-talkie.
谁守着门 去盯住那个位置 混球
Who’s watching the door? Get back in position, assholes!
苹果白兰地 说话 怎么回事儿
Applejack, talk to me. What’s going on?
有人来了
Somebody’s coming out of there.
-看 -我的主
-Look! -Jesus Christ!
别动 伙计们
Hold it right there, guys!
-别动 -过这边来
-Freeze! -Come this way.
来 靠着墙 来
Come here! Up against this wall! Come here!
紧贴着墙 快
Up against this wall! Move!
-快 -这儿
-Move! -Right here!
-看着天花板 -背靠着墙
-Just look at the ceiling. -Up against the wall!
-你们在这儿干嘛 -上班
-What are you doing here? -We work here!
-你们这时候总是去吃午饭了 -不总是
-You’re always at lunch now! -Not always.
总是 好吧 让我想想
Yes, always! Okay, let me think.
报时
Time!
马上 上帝
Hold on! Jesus!
-你他娘在这儿干嘛 -伙计 我的对讲机坏了
-What the hell are you doing here? -My walkie-talkie broke, man.
-还有两分钟 -好
-Two minutes. -Good.
戴上面具
Put on your masks!
他们已经看到我们长什么样子了 迪格南
They’ve already seen our faces, Dignan!
戴上面具
Put on your masks!
猪头 出状况了 你坐那儿干嘛
Kumar, we’ve got problems. What are you doing sitting down?
-我试过了 取不出来 -你取不出来
-I tried. I could not get it. -You can’t get it?
-取不出来 -拜托 伙计
-No, I could not do it. -Come on, man!
鲍勃 戴上面具行吗
Bob, will you please put the mask on.
-或者转开脸 -戴不上去
-Or turn away. -I can’t get it on!
迪格南 怎么回事儿
Dignan, what’s goin’ on?
-猪头哪去了 -算了吧 放弃算了
-Where’s Kumar? -Forget it, then. Just forget it!
你打不开 因为你从来就不知道怎么打开
You can’t do it, because you never knew how in the first place!
你绝对是迷路了
You are totally lost out here!
-你们在这儿干嘛 -别动
-What are you guys doin’ here? -Hold it!
-这些人是谁 -老天
-Who are these guys? -Jesus!
-老天 鲍勃 这他妈 -把枪放下 强人
-Jesus, Bob! What the hell…? -Put it down, big guy!
-你怎么搞的 -我啥都没做
-What is your problem? -I didn’t do anything!
-你还好吧 -你打中他了
-Are you okay? -Did you shoot him?
不是 他肯定是心脏病发作了
He must be having a heart attack or something!
放烟雾弹 我们走
Drop your smoke. Let’s go!
快走
Come on!
检查他的心律
Check his pulse!
-检查他的心律 -上电梯
-Check his pulse! -Get to the elevator!
-我看不清 -轻点儿
-I can’t see. -A little more!
难以置信
I can’t believe this!
-我没打中他 -他心脏不好 伙计
-I didn’t shoot him. -He’s got a bum ticker, man!
坚持住 伙计 坚持住
Hang in there, man. Hang in there.
稳住 来 让他这样靠着
Prop him up. Come on. Get him up there.
-来 这样子 伙计 -他看起来糟透了
-Get up. Come on, man. -He don’t look good.
-什么声音 -保持镇定 别动
-What is this? -Stay calm. Stay where you are.
-谁拉了警报 -那是火警
-Who tripped the alarm, man? -It’s the fire alarm!
-谁拉了火警 -因为他奶奶的烟雾弹
-Who tripped the fire alarm? -It’s because of all this fuckin’ smoke!
猪头哪去了
Where’s Kumar?
-我们下去 走 -我把事情玩砸了
-We’re going down. Let’s go! -Man, I blew it.
-玩砸了 伙计 -你在冷库做什么
-I blew it, man. -What were you doing in the freezer?
没干啥 我和你们联♥系♥不上了
I don’t know. I lose my touch, man.
你怎么联♥系♥我们 伙计
Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?
你在冷库里面干嘛
What were you doing in there?
我们走
Let’s go!
-等等猪头 -猪头快点儿
-Wait for Kumar. -Come on, Kumar!
速度啊 猪头
Hurry up, Kumar!
-开门 -开不开 锁上了
-Open your door. -I can’t. It’s locked.
-开门 -快
-Open that door! -Move!
-电梯坏了 -什么
-The elevator broke. -What?
-苹果白兰地哪去了 -他被困在二楼了
-Where’s Applejack? -He’s stuck on the second floor!
-在楼层间 -他给你车钥匙了吗
-Between floors up there. -Did he give you the keys?
-苹果白兰地是司机啊 -怎么回事儿
-Applejack drove. -What happened?
-不知道 -快跑
-I don’t know. -Run!

Go!
-你不是计划得好好的吗 -我不知道 快走
-What the hell happened to the plan? -I don’t know. Come on.
-我到鲍勃家跟你会合 -嗯
-I’ll meet you at Bob’s. Go! -What?
-我得把苹果白兰地救出来 -不 别回去了
-I gotta get Applejack. -No, you’re not.
-我得回去 -别
-Yeah, I am. -No!
-我这次得单干了 亲爱的 -好吧 迪格南…
-I gotta fly solo on this, baby. -Okay, Dignan…
-我没时间争论 -我也没时间
-I don’t have time to argue now! -I don’t have time either!
你快回鲍勃那儿吧 快去
Now, you get back to Bob’s! Just go!
谁是领导
Who is in charge here?
你 你这呆瓜 快走
You are, you dumb son of a bitch! Now, please leave!
我来吧
Give me this one.
你得让我行动
You gotta give me this one.
迪格南 你知道你回去后会怎样
Dignan, you know what’s gonna happen if you go back there.
我不知道
No, I don’t.
他们逮不到我的 伙计…
They’ll never catch me, man…
因为我他妈是无辜的
’cause I’m fuckin’ innocent.
进去 集中注意呼吸
Get in here. Concentrate on your breathing.
你的心脏需要氧气
You gotta get oxygen to your heart.
我没钥匙 开门
I haven’t got the keys. Unlock the door!
别动 别动
Freeze! Don’t move!
-举起手来 放在车上 -举起手来 快
-Put your hands on the car! -Put your hands up! Now!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
-别动 -放下枪
-Freeze! -Drop it!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
鲍勃 他在那儿
Bob, there he is.
一个月下来 还有23天
One month down, twenty-three to go.
不管怎么说 我告诉地方法♥院♥检查官
Anyway, I said to the D. A:
“打我的那个警♥察♥肯定把失忆症传染给我了”
“That cop who hit me must have given me C.R.S. disease.”
-失忆症 -检查官问的正是这个
-What’s that? -That’s just what the D.A. asked.
失忆症就是你想不起来做过的事情
C.R.S. is a disease where you can’t remember shit.
-就像健忘症 -对
-Like amnesia. -Right.
失忆症—–丧失记忆的病症
C.R.S. “Can’t remember shit.” C.R.S.
-告诉亨利先生这是我说的 -好的
-Tell Mr. Henry I said that. -Okay.
那 亨利先生回来探望我吗
So is Mr. Henry gonna come by and see me or what?
我看不会
I don’t think so.
他真的去洗劫鲍勃家了
He actually robbed Bob’s house.
-你在说笑 -是真的
-You’re kidding? -No, I’m not.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe that.
我也差点把他家抢了
I almost robbed that place myself.
你觉得苹果白兰地知道吗
You think Applejack knew?
他出院后我们就没和他有联♥系♥了
We haven’t heard from Applejack since he got out of the hospital.
他的起诉被撤销了
His case got dismissed.
-嗯 为什么 -不清楚
-What? Why? -We’re not sure.
我觉得亨利先生有问题
We think Mr. Henry had something to do with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!