这是我的简历
Here’s my resume.
严格来说 叫”学术简历”
I mean, technically it says “curriculum vitae,”
虽然这么叫会更专业点 不过
Which I think is more professional, but,
其实两个都差不多的
You know, same thing pretty much.
有简历倒是不错 不过这个岗位其实
That’s…wow. Great. But this position truly is
不太需要什么工作经验
A no-experience-necessary kind of things.
虽然简历里没有写到
Well, and it doesn’t really say it here,
不过我在销♥售♥方面很有背景优势
But I have a solid background in sales.
我做事很主动的
I’m pretty much a self-starter, so.
-很不错 但是 -不错
– That’s excellent, but… – Excellent. I just…
我觉得我可以成为
I really feel I could be a major,
您销♥售♥团队中的主力
Major asset to your sales force.
我想可能有点小误会
I’m thinking there’s a little misunderstanding.
这其实不是真正意义上的销♥售♥
This isn’t actually a sales job.
我很乐意考虑你担任销♥售♥
I mean, I’d be happy to consider you for a sales position,
但是我们的员工需要有资格证
But our agents need to be licensed,
至少两年的相关工作经验
Have at least two years on-the-job experience,
而且一般是本科毕业
And usually a college degree.
你更适合的工作应该是
What you would be doing is more like…
广♥告♥类
Advertising.
你好啊 杰西
Hey, Jesse!
嘿 哥们
Hey, man!
等一下 哥们 怎么了
Yo, man! What up?
猴子
Badger?
最近都在哪混啊
Where you been keeping yourself?
行头不错嘛
Nice duds.
你的也不赖啊
Yeah. You, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么要干这么傻的工作
Yo, why would you want to do this lame ass job anyway?
别误会 我无意冒犯
I mean, no offense.
因为我在服缓刑
Because I’m on probation, yo.
需要证明自己已经改过自新
Gotta prove to the man I’m rehabilitated.
成为正直的公民 都是那种屁话
Upstanding citizen. All that shit.
不过也算是很好的锻炼
It’s really good exercise, too.
你不能光站在那
Look. You can’t just stand there.
还得旋转箭头
You have to spin the arrow.
像直升机的动作 这些你都得学
There’s all these moves you have to learn, like a helicopter.
看到了吗
See?
这个动作比较难
That one’s a bitch.
我还不太熟练
I’m not very good at it yet.
不 你真的让我大开眼界了
No, you really opened my eyes to the possibilities.
不管怎么说
Hey, anyways…
-谢谢借我抽一口 -要抽找我就是
– Thanks for the toke. – Anytime.
说起这个
Speaking of which…
你能不能给我弄点冰♥毒♥
You think you could maybe hook me up with some crystal?
不行 我已经金盆洗手很久了
Nah, I’ve been out of the business for a while.
-其实我正打算隐退 -什么 不是吧
– Actually now thinking about retiring. – What? No!
你做的货难以置信
That stuff you made is unbelievable.
那确实是相当棒
It was pretty awesome.
隐退
Retirement?
我没听错吧
I can’t be hearing this!
我有一个搭档在帮我制毒
I had this partner who was helping me cook.
其实主要是我在出力 不过
I mean, I was doing most of the work, but…
他是个混♥蛋♥ 所以
He was an asshole, so…
光顾的买♥♥家也就越来越少了
Anyway, pseudo’s getting harder and harder to come by.
我可以帮你介绍买♥♥家
No, I can hook you up with some pseudo.
大买♥♥家
Major pseudo.
哥们 我可是有渠道的
I got channels, bro.
我们可以合伙
We could partner up.
不要有压力
No pressure. No pressure.
你就考虑下 好吗
Just think about it, all right?
该死 我得走了
Oh shit.
我得走了
I gotta go.
储蓄所往这边走咯
Yo, this way to savings!
能帮你省钱啊
Save your dollar bills, yo!
好傻的礼物
It’s a stupid gift.
不会的 他会喜欢的
No, it isn’t. He’ll love it.
我都不知道自己怎么做的思考
I don’t know what I was thinking.
请帖上不是说”不要送礼”吗
Didn’t the invitation even say “no gifts”?
-沃尔特 -又怎么啦
– Walt. – What?
我们一定要去的
We have to go.
我知道 我这不是抱怨
I know. I’m not complaing.
你就是在抱怨
Yes, you are.
听着 我们要去的
Look, we need this.
最近经历了太多事情 知道吗
We’ve been through a lot lately, okay?
天哪
Jesus.
我们好久没参加这样的派对了
Guess we didn’t get the beige memo.
没事
We’re okay.
我像是穿着1985年款礼服的怪人
Yes, I look like I’m wearing a prom dress from 1985.
亲爱的 你看起来很不错
Honey, you look fine.
沃尔特 这是我找到的唯一一件合身的
Walt, this is the only thing I could find that fit me.
你看那里 请帖上竟然写”不要送礼”
Would you look at that? The invitation said “no gifts.”
别这样
Oh, come on.
先生 我帮您收起来吧
Sir, I’ll take that for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
快看 埃利奥特在那
Oh, look, there’s Elliott.
我们过去打声招呼
Let’s go say hello.
埃利奥特
Elliott.
沃尔特 你终于来啦
Walt! You made it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-怎么可能不来呢 -谢谢 斯凯勒
– Wouldn’t miss it for the world. – Thank you. Skyler.
是这样的
Oh, that’s right.
见到你真高兴 你还是那么漂亮
Great to see you. You look beautiful as always.
这段时间 肚子变大了 不过
Well, these days a little more big than beautiful, but…
当然 恭喜你啦
Of course! Congratulations.
这真是个好消息
That was such great news.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾琴 看看谁来了
Gretchen, look who’s here!
好久不见
It’s been ages.
见到你真高兴
It’s so good to see you.
真得很高兴
It’s… really good.
斯凯勒 欢迎你 恭喜啦
Skyler, welcome. Congratulations.
谢谢 很高兴能来参加
Thank you. It’s really nice to be here.
你的产期是什么时候
When are you due?
大概还要10周
We’re looking at about ten more weeks.
其实 我们已经知道怀的是女孩
Actually, we recently found out that it’s a girl.
-恭喜 -太棒了
– Congratulations. – That’s so wonderful.
我们也打算要一个女孩
We’ve been thinking about it for ourselves.
是啊 正在考虑
Yeah, thinking about it.
顺便说下
By the way,
保护专利那个事很棒
Securing that patent was just amazing.
我是说 你的公♥司♥所做出的努力
I mean, the work that your company is doing…
恭喜你们两位
Congratulations, to both of you.
努力工作 还有常交好运
Hard work and a lot of luck.
-常交好运 -不是吧
– A lot of luck. – Oh, well, no.
不好意思 我们要过去打招呼
Will you excuse us? We gotta say hi.
你们请随意 我们一会再聊
Make yourselves at home. We’ll catch up later.
-当然 -好的
– Sure. – Okay.
-你们能来真是太好了 -谢谢
– So good you’re here. – Thank you.
来吧
Shall we?
沃尔特
Walt?
果然没认错
I thought that was you.
法利
Farley!
好久不见
Long time no see.
这是沃尔特·怀特
This Walter White.
在大学的时候 他是…
Back at cal tech, he was…
你简直就是结晶学大♥师♥
You were just the master of crystallography.
我记得有一次 我们
I remember this one time, we were
在一个蛋白质问题上卡了好几个礼拜
Stuck on this protein problems for weeks!
你不过就看了眼
You just breezed right in

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!