你看起来不错啊 沃尔特
You’re looking good, Walt.
气色好多了
Your color’s better.
是吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thanks.
其实他现在吃的药物药性很强
He’s actually on the pretty strong stuff now.
戴尔克沃利医生想劝他
Dr. Delcavoli’s trying to talk him into
休息一段时间 但是
taking some time off from work, but…
其实我今早和卡门谈过了
Well, actually, I just talked to Carmen this morning,
他们在这几周会找个代课老师
And they’re getting a substitute for a few weeks.
我还没来得及告诉你 抱歉
I just didn’t have a chance to tell you. Sorry.
该你下注 硬汉
Your bet, tough guy.
看牌
Check.
看牌
Yeah. Check.
都看牌
Check’s in the mail.
1千万
10 million.
红的是2千5百万 蓝的才是1千万
Red’s 25 million. Blue’s 10.
那就2千5百万好了 我就这么玩
Then 25 million because that’s how I roll.
汉克姨父 那天你为什么
Hey, Uncle Hank, why were you arresting
要逮捕阿楚莱塔先生
Mr. Archuleta the other day?
他人不错
He’s a pretty cool guy.
可他有前科
Well, turns out that he has a record.
两次非法占有
Yeah. Couple of possession beefs.
我们查出就是他
We figure he was the guy
偷了你学校的化学实验器材
That was stealing your school’s chemistry gear.
他有钥匙
I mean, you know, he had a key.
符合特征
Fit the profile.
我们搜了他的车
When we searched his truck,
找到个卷了大♥麻♥的大雪茄
We found a big old fat blunt,
这说明大个子雨果不是什么好人
which goes to prove old Huge Hugo ain’t so cool after all.
到你了 沃尔特
It’s to you, Walt.
跟注
Yeah, I’ll call.
真不敢不相信
I can’t believe the school system
学校竟不知道这家伙有前科
Didn’t know about this guy’s record.
真可怕
I mean, that’s pretty scary.
他是怎么混进去的
How could something like that just slip through the cracks?
我不知道 不管怎样
I don’t know. I mean, for what it’s worth,
我觉得雨果根本不像是个会偷东西的人
Hugo just doesn’t strike me as the thief.
沃尔特 这和个人感情无关
Yeah, well, nothing personal, Walt, but
你哪能一眼看出
You wouldn’t know a criminal
谁是罪犯
if he was close enough to check you for a hernia.
也就是说 我们搞到了搜查令
Now, that said, we got a search warrant,
然后端了雨果的老窝
And we tore old Hugo’s house apart.
原来他也是个瘾君子
Turns out he’s a major league pothead.
但他那没有你的化学仪器
But he didn’t raid your chemistry set.
赶紧出牌
You hiding something?
我跟
I’m in.
接着是底牌
And the river card.
牌不行 我不跟了
Yeah, I got nothing. I’m out.
我也不跟了
I’m out.

Yowsa!
当漏财大姐都不跟的时候
When old “holes in her purse” bails,
你就该知道你已经无路可退了
You know you’re in deep.
就剩你跟我了 伙计
Looks like it’s you and me, buddy.
雨果接下来会怎么样
What’s going to happen to him? Hugo.
应该是丢了工作吧
Well, I mean, he’s going to lose his job,
他活该的
Like he should.
没准还会在牢里呆几个月
Probably spend a couple months in County,
他也不是第一次了
As it’s not his first rap.
我还等着呢
I’m waiting.
你是负隅顽抗呢
You going to man up,
还是缴械投降
Or you’re going to puss out?
汉克
Hank.
啥 不好意思
What? Sorry.
全跟
I’m all in.
别这样
No.
你可是大大的坏啊 你个骗子
You bad, bad, bad, horrible liar.
放烟雾弹呢哈
What are you smoking there, huh?
拿着带心牌了吧
You got a heart?
是红心 对不对
You got the flush, don’t you?
才不上你的套儿 哥们 我扔牌
Nope. Not falling for it, buddy. I fold.
真够扫兴的
Talk about anti-climactic.
你牌不可能那么坏的
Your cards couldn’t have been that bad.
天啊 老A你都扔了
Oh, my God. You threw away an ace…
你这是干嘛呢 不会吧
What are you doing? Don’t.
还有张老K 就为了
…And a cowboy, for…
这个破牌
A handful of nothing.
是谁啊
Who is this?
我找的是杰西·平克曼
I was dialing Jesse Pinkman.
那么他上哪去了
Well, where is he, then?
你就是那谁吧
You the guy?
是 我就是
Yeah, I’m the guy.
他情况怎么样
How is he?
还能咋样 断了几根肋骨
Got some busted ribs and like that.
真是败得可以
Got messed up pretty good.
我一直劝屠库别打太狠
I was all like “Damn, Tuco, chill, ese.”
真不知道他是吃错了哪门子药
I don’t know what got into him. Seriously.
他还昏着呢 深度昏迷
Oh, he’s out, man, way out.
还得持续上一段时间
They got him doped up big-time.
那么 货都是你造的吗
So you’re the cook, huh?
喂 我还不知道你名呢
Yo, I didn’t catch your name.
给我说说这个屠库
Tell me about this Tuco.
把他一切都告诉我
Tell me everything about him.
早上好
Good morning.
麻烦给我递下黄油
Would you pass the butter, please?
秃头够衰的 老爸
Bad ass, Dad.
你就是屠库
You Tuco?
我要跟屠库谈谈
I want to talk to Tuco,
见不到他我就不走
And I’m not leaving until I do.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
海森堡
Heisenberg.
海森堡
Heisenberg.
好吧
Okay.
坐 海森堡
Have a seat, Heisenberg.
我不会在这呆太久
I don’t imagine I’ll be here very long.
不会太久
No?
好吧
All right.
那就站着吧
Be that way.
是你要会面的
It’s your meeting.
为什么不先说说
Why don’t you start talking
你想要什么
And tell me what you want?
5万块
$50,000.
哈 哥们 5万块
Oh, man! 50 G’s?
你怎么想出来的
How you figure that?
3万5支付你抢走的货
35 for the pound of meth you stole
剩下的1万5
and another 15
用来补偿我同伙受的伤
for my Partner’s pain and suffering.
同伙
Partner.
啊 想起来了 那个小贱♥人♥
Oh, yeah. I remember that little bitch.
那你就是他老爹了
So you must be Daddy.
让我理下思路啊
Let me get this straight.
我抢了你的货 是吧
I steal your dope, hmm?
狠揍了那小子一顿
I beat the piss out of your mule boy!
然后你又带着更多的货
And then you walk in here,
到我这来了
And you bring me more meth?
这想法真是赞
That’s a brilliant plan, ese.
超赞
Brilliant.
有一点你说错了
You got one part of that wrong.
这不是冰♥毒♥
This is not meth.
这个死疯子
Are you fucking nuts?
你还想见识下
You want to find out?
别开枪 停下来
No-Doze, Gonzo, calma!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!