每次我们带了新货 他总会
Every time we bring in a new batch,he always…
先验货对吧 所以
Tests the product, right? So,
趁他低头 深吸一口的时候 砰 砰 砰
As his head is down…you know, just giving it a snort…
砰 砰 砰 三枪搞定吗
So three shots?
-三枪 我不知道 或者两枪 -到底两枪还是三枪
– Three shots, or, I don’t know, two.- But is it two, or is it three?
-也许两枪就够了 -两枪 打胸口
– Two would probably work, I guess. – Two shots in the chest?
-还是打脸 -拜托
– Or in the face? – Come on…
我只想搞清楚到底怎么才行
I’m just trying to understand how this works.
好吧 这个晚点再议 不过在此之前
All right. We’ll providing in that.But by now,
那个大块头 怪诞 他会对付你 是吧
The big guy, Gonzo… he’s probably coming at you, right?
然后你瞄准他 对他要开几枪
So you turn toward him…How many shots for him?
他块头很大 是吧 对他得开几枪才行呢
He’s a big guy, right?How many shots does that take?
-我不知道 三枪吧 -好的 三枪
– I don’t know. Three shots. – Okay, three shots.
屠库和怪诞 这两个干掉了 那么 还有别人吗
Tuco and Gonzo. Two men down.Now, is there anyone else there?
我是说 屠库通常都会带上其他人 是吧
I mean, Tuco is usually with someone else, right?
可能会带好几个 他的同伙 手下
Maybe even a couple of guys.His dealers, his posse.
好吧
All right.
这个我们也暂且不论
So we’ll put a pin in that one, too.
现在 你一共开了几枪了
Now, at this point,how many shots have been fired?
子弹还有剩吗 你那枪能装几颗子弹
You’ve gotta be running low.How many bullets does that gun take?
你连个弹匣都打不开
How can you suggest
还想用这去杀人
That we kill a man and you can’t even open the gun?
没那么容易 是吧
It’s not that easy, is it?
拜托 沃尔特 你就杀过
Hey, man, Walt, you did it.
呼叫斯凯勒
Call Skyler.
你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒 小沃尔特的家
Hey, there. You’ve reached Walt,Skyler, and Walter Junior.
现在没法接听您的电♥话♥ 有事请留言
We can’t come to the phone right now,so please leave us a message.
你们还真是早起的鸟儿啊 一早就出去了
Well, aren’t you early bird,up and out already.
我和大笨猪今晚想去试试
The big lug and I are gonna go try
新墨西哥大学那儿新开的餐馆
That new restaurant over by UNM tonight.
如果想”嗨皮”就一起吧
So let me know if you guys wanna hang.
听听我说的 “嗨皮”
Listen to me. “Hang.”
小沃尔特肯定会很骄傲
Walt Junior would be proud.
我连这都知道
I know the lingo.
还挺时髦的
I’m still hip.
那是家中餐馆
It’s Chinese… the restaurant.
不知道为什么 我就是喜欢中餐
I don’t know.I just feel like Chinese.
你觉得中国人
Do you think that people in China
也会喜欢西餐吗
Ever just feel like American?
我是说 他们会不会
You know, and they go out
叫上点外卖♥♥
And get little take-out boxes
比如土豆泥烤肉饼什么的
With mashed potatoes and meat loaf,
他们会不会学着用小刀小叉
And try and figure out how to use the little knives and forks?
我很好奇会不会有这样的事
I wonder if that ever happens.
好吧 不废话了 给我回电♥话♥
All right. I’ll let you go.So call me.
斯凯勒没接电♥话♥吗
Skyler didn’t pick up?
她肯定不在家
Obviously she’s not home.
你刚说什么中餐馆来着
What was that about Chinese?
就新开的那家 想今晚去吃
Dinner tonight.That new place.
-他们营业到几点 -我不知道
– How late they serve? – I don’t know.
8点你得去见戴夫
You got Dave at 8.
没约今晚啊
Not tonight.
-是今晚 记得吗 -不 约的周四
– Yeah, you do. Remember? – No, that’s Thursday.
肯定是周四
I’m pretty sure that’s Thursday.
还记得最后他们怎么为你改期了吗
Remember how, at the last minute,they changed it around for you?
不去的话会罚款的
They were gonna charge us a penalty.
宝贝 只剩下六次治疗了
Look, baby,you only got six more sessions.
我会去的 汉克 我说到做到
And I’m doing them, Hank. I said I would do them, and I’m doing them.
只是你要是约错了时间 那我就没办法了
I can’t help it if you got your days of the week wrong.
小心
Look out!
对不起 施拉德先生
Sorry, Mr. Schrader!
我只是觉得
Look, it’s… You know, it’s just…
我觉得戴夫真的对你很有帮助
I think Dave is…really helping you.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
她有点
She’s…
我要打电♥话♥
Where’s my phone call?
沙地上撂倒两个 树林里再撂倒一双
Hits two in the sand,two in the forest.
-然后他说 再来4个凑凑数 -戈麦斯
– And then he says, “Give me a four.” – Gomez.
有什么新线索没有
What do you got for me?
拿进来 动作要快
Come on. Chop-chop.
这一大早的 催命鬼似的
Good morning to you, too.
本地警方送过来的 大概8到10天前的
APD sent this over.This was about eight or ten days ago.
-知道西南面那家苯胺厂吧 -离这25公里那家吗 知道
– You know Southwest Aniline, right? – Yeah, off the 25?
-那地方老有股脚臭味儿 -看看他们 仔细看
– Whole place smells like feet. – This is them. Check this out.
-该死的 这是什么 -铝热剂
– Holy shit. What was that? – Thermite.
他们是这么说的
So they tell me.
燃烧起来大约有5000度
Burns about 5,000 degrees.
詹姆士·邦德经常会用到这招
Kind of stuff you see on a James Bond movie.
不错嘛
Nice!
这两个家伙挺懂行的嘛
Guys who know their trade.
等等 我收回刚才的话
Wait. I take that back.
他们就没想过顺手偷个手推车吗
What, they didn’t think about stealing a hand truck?
可以推着走的 笨蛋 那是个桶
Try rolling it, morons!It’s a barrel.
可以用滚的 老天
It rolls. Jesus.
-他们偷了什么 -30加仑甲胺[约合113多公升]
– So what’d they get? – Methylamine, 30 gallons.
苯基丙酮制毒吗
P2P?
他们在用老式的学院派方式制毒
They’re cooking old-school biker meth.
到底谁TM还在用这办法
Who the hell still does that?
我知道的老家伙们死的死抓的抓
All the old-timers I know are either dead or in prison.
最近原料短缺
Pseudo’s in short supply,
所以这俩家伙想改进配方
So these two make do by changing up the formula.
知道这个还有铝热剂
That and the thermite…
不得不承认他们挺懂行的
I’d say these two know their chemistry.
但说到做贼的水平
But ranking them as burglars?
三脚猫都不算 连特奥会都轮不上他们
Shit! I wouldn’t trust these two to break into the Special Olympics.
空有理论知识 没有实战经验
They got book learnin’ but no street skills.
也许他们就是学生
Maybe they’re college kids…
化学系的 想得个高分
Chem students trying to make a big score.
也许吧
Maybe.
我跟你说 整整30加仑的甲胺
I tell you,30 gallons of Precursor…
这分数高的 他们也不怕被人盯上
That big a score, they’re gonna wind up stepping on some toes.
要我说
Tell you what,
他们最好祈祷赶紧让我们逮着
They better pray it’s us who catches up to them
别给那帮墨西哥佬盯上咯
And not those boys from Juarez.
你女儿迫不及待想出来呢
Your daughter wants out.
你好
Hey, there.
这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒 小沃尔特的家
You’ve reached Walt, Skyler,and Walter Junior.
现在没法接听您的电♥话♥
We can’t come to the phone right now,
有事请留言
So please leave us a message.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
我想这次该早点打给你
I thought I’d try you earlier this time,
趁你们还没出去开始新一天的时候
Before you go out and, you know,face the day.
我知道
I’m realizing now
你现在接电♥话♥肯定要慢好多了
It probably takes you a little longer to get to the phone,
毕竟挺着个大肚子嘛…
Owing to the extra baby weight…
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
沃尔特 你整个晚上都站在那吗
Walt, did you spend the entire night out here?
没有 不是一整晚
No, no.Well, not all of it.
我确实觉得 胃有点痛
Oh, yeah. I did have a touch of…my stomach, you know?
肯定会翻来覆去睡不着 我只是不想吵醒你
I knew I was gonna be up and down,so I just didn’t want to wake you.
他怎么会知道我住哪的
How would he know where I live?
-你确定那是屠库 -不是他还能是谁
– You’re sure it was Tuco? – Who else could it be?
你告诉过他我的名字住址什么的吗
Did you ever tell him my name,where I live or anything…
那怪诞呢 死掉的那个呢
What about Gonzo, or the dead one?
-你跟他们说过我什么吗 -一个字都没说过
– Did you tell them anything about me? – I didn’t say jack!
屠库肯定是想探探你的底
Tuco must’ve put out,like, you know, feelers.
他自有他的路子和办法
He’s got his ways and means, yo.
他有人脉的好吧 他正步步紧逼
Sources, all right? He’s closing in.
他要是发现我小舅子是缉毒署的 那怎么办
And what happens when he finds out that my brother-in-law is a DEA agent?
天哪 那怎么办
Oh, God. What happens then?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!