Come on, granddad.
你不想帮忙吗
Don’t you want to help us out?
老天
Oh, man.
看来他是不想
I guess that’s a no.
我早跟你说了 他是个老黑帮
I told you, numbnuts. This guy’s OG.
在圣昆丁关了17年都没开过口
Kept his mouth shut for 17 years in San Quentin.
不管得没得中风
Stroke or no stroke,
老派墨西哥黑帮就不跟警♥察♥合作
Old school gangbang Mexicans don’t help the Feds.
已经完事了 至少值得一试
All right already. It was worth a try at least.
我们得放了平克曼
We gotta kick Pinkman loose.
没事的 他也不是什么大人物
It’s all right. He’s nobody anyway.
你是说你相信他编的那个残疾故事
What, you telling me you buy that lame-ass story of his?
我宁愿相信那个残疾故事
I buy that lame-ass story more than I buy he had anything to do
也不信他能跟枪杀屠库扯上关系
With shooting Tuco, man.
爸 你好 老爸
Dad? Hey, Dad.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
我很好 我
I’m fine. I’m, uh…
什么 她打电♥话♥了
What’s… She did?
我没收到留言
No, I didn’t get any messages.
是这么回事 我电♥话♥丢了
You know, actually I lost my phone,
太忙了没时间买♥♥新的
And I’ve been too busy to get a new one.
我忙得跟什么似的 都是正事
I’ve been busy as sh… Totally productive.
知道吗 我马上就有工作了
Hey, you know what? I’m actually zeroing in on a job.
数据输入 我们谈起过的
Data entry, like we talked about.
我非常高兴
I’m totally amped.
你能来接我一下吗
Could you give me a ride?
我现在在城里 我的车…
I’m actually, I’m downtown and my car’s in the…
没事 没关系的
No, that’s cool.
等你有时间我再打电♥话♥
I will call you later when you have some…
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在去哪儿
So, what are you doing now?
华夫松饼店
Waffle House?
华夫松饼店不错
Waffle House is good.
是公用电♥话♥
Pay phone?
是公用电♥话♥ 地方隐蔽没人跟踪
Pay phone, in the middle of nowhere, nobody followed.
你怎么样
How’d it go?
很好 你呢
Okay. You?
他们把我整得够呛
They sweated me plenty but
最后还是把我放了
They finally cut me loose.
-这么说你要出院了 -明天
– So you getting out of there? – Tomorrow.
谁抓的你
So, who came for you?
禁毒署吗 他们问你什么了
The DEA? What did they ask you?
问题就在这 知道吗 你那个浑球连襟
That’s the thing, you know. Your scumbag brother-in-law
拿走了我的应急基金
Took my rainy day fund.
你的什么 什么意思
Your what? What is that?
我的应急基金 6万8千块 懂啦
My rainy day fund, $68,000, okay?
狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥ 还当我面笑那么开心
Cueball son of a bitch laughed in my face.
现在我账户里只剩80块了
Now I got like $80 to my name.
等等 他都知道什么 他知道那是你的钱吗
Wait, wait. What does he know? Does he know it’s your money?
他 他知道个屁
No, man, he doesn’t know shit, okay?
计划成功了
The plan worked.
他们信了
They bought it.
可我还有账单要付呢 伙计 我完蛋了
I’ve got bills due, man. I’m screwed.
他提到我了吗
Did he mention my name?
没有 多谢关心
No, thanks for caring.
-地下室怎么样了 -收拾好了
– What about the basement? – It’s clean.
制毒车呢
And the RV?
猴子的表兄把它拖到自家车♥库♥了 不用担心
Badger’s cousin took it to his garage. It’s safe.
他能把车修好吗
Can he get it running again?
修它干嘛
Why?
我们继续制毒
So we can cook.
你还想继续制毒
So you still wanna cook?
说真的
Seriously?
有什么不同 杰西
What’s changed, Jesse?
73万7千
737,000…
21磅
21 pounds…
减去手头的现金
Minus cash on hand…
手头的现金
Cash on hand.
对不起 亲爱的 我吵醒你了吗
Sorry, honey. Did I wake you?
没有 我没睡
No, I was awake.
要玉米片吗
Want some cornflakes?

Sure.
你还好吧
You okay?
西南面那家苯胺厂 又在看
Southwest Aniline? Again?
这是什么
What’s this?
这是我们在你老乡那儿发现的蓝色冰♥毒♥
It’s the blue meth we found up by your late homie.
屠库要是我老乡 查尔斯·曼森[变♥态♥杀人狂]就是你的
Tuco wasn’t my homie, anymore than Charlie Manson was yours.
实验室说这是用苯丙酮法制的
Lab says it got cooked, P2P-style.
苯丙酮法
P2P, huh?
你怎么想
So what are you thinking?
是这两个傻贼制的吗
The two stooges over here cooked it?
实验室说这是他们见过的最纯的冰♥毒♥
Lab said that blue meth’s the purest they’ve seen.
至少是 自这个之后
At least since this.
-疯狂小八 -疯狂小八 屠库
– Krazy-8 – Krazy-8…Tuco
这些事件都有某种联♥系♥
Somehow, some way, it’s all connected.
或许有个很简单的解释
A simple explanation…
只是我想不出来 想得我头疼了
Only I’m not seeing it. And it’s making my head hurt.
那是因为你研究这破冰♥毒♥太上心了
That’s ’cause you’re working that ugly melon too hard.
闷死了 我们喝啤酒去
It’s dead around here. Let’s go get a couple of beers.
现在才上午11点
It’s 11 in the morning.
我请客
I’m buying.
你请客 见鬼了 难道是过五月节
You’re buying? Holy crap. What, is it Cinco de Mayo already?
[五月节:墨西哥重要节日
纪念墨西哥军队战胜法国♥军♥队]
惊喜
Surprise!
你个滑头 就是说你
You sneaky bastard, you!
干得漂亮
Very nice work.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
这是什么
What’s this?
-看看这个 我喜欢 -枪做得挺像
– Look at that, I love it! – They got the gut right.
谢谢 伙计 谢谢你
Thanks, man. Thank you.
我们给你准备了一个小礼物
We all got you a little something.
我们大家准备的
This is from all of us.
你们不该破费的
You shouldn’t have.
你们这帮恶心鬼
You sick, sick puppies.
我爱死它了
I love it!
苹果汁你不喝完吗
You going to finish your apple juice?
不喝了 谢谢 你拿走吧
No thanks, buddy. You take it.
你应该喝了它
You’re supposed to drink it.
护士说你得多喝水
The nurse said you have to stay hydrated.
我不渴
But I’m not thirsty.
爸 喝了它
Dad. Drink it.
迟到总比不到好 是吧
Better late than never, huh?
怎么样了 老兄 你还好吗
How you doing, buddy? You all right?
我看到某人来过的标志了哈
I see the Mark of the Beast there, huh?
玛丽早上来过 它们给这地方添了许多生气
Marie stopped by this morning. They really cheer the place up.
我在楼下撞见斯凯勒了
I ran into Sky downstairs.
他们给你准备轮椅呢 你小子占大便宜了
They’re rounding up a wheelchair for you, you free-loading bastard!
给我们讲讲枪战的事
So tell us about the shoot-out.
其实 我只是尽职而已
You know… Just doing my job.
前后也就大概5秒钟吧
Whole thing was over in about five seconds.
我说 沃尔特
Say, Walt, you know,
你怎么样
How are you?
我没事
I’m okay.
真的 我感觉很好
Really, I’m feeling fine.
医生把这叫做
The doctor is calling it a…
“孤立发作的暂时性记忆丧失”
An “isolated episode of transient global amnesia.”
什么鬼东西
Damn.
就是说非复发性的
Which means non-recurring.
“非复发性” 听起来不错
“Non-recurring.” That sounds good.
确实不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!