这个是倒行人
It’s Backwardo.
不对 等等 我更名叫逆行人了
Wait, no. I actually changed it to Rewindo.
总之 他倒♥退♥着走路
Anyways, he goes backwards.
他能让所有东西倒♥退♥着走
He can make everything go in reverse.
让时间倒♥退♥吗 像时空旅行那样
Time and stuff? Like time traveling?
不是 他就是倒着走路而已
No, he just walks backwards.
他倒着走路
He walks backwards.
这也算超能力吗 有什么用处
Is that a superpower? What good is that?
他能倒走走得很快
He does it, like, really fast.
比如有人拿着把刀对着他的时候 对吧
Look, say someone’s coming at him with a knife. Right?
这就有用了 他就能倒♥退♥着逃得远远的
It’s helpful.Then he can just zip backwards away from them.
我画这些的时候 还很小
I was a kid,when I drew all these.
差不多4年前的事了
It was, like, four years ago.
他们看起来跟你很像
They all look like you.
什么
What?
画里的人都是你
It’s you in all of these.
真想知道心理医生见了这些会怎么说
I wonder what a shrink would say if he saw them.
少来了
Shut up.
好像你从不希望能拥有超能力一样
Like you never wanted a superpower.
是有人在敲你的门还是我的
Is that your door or mine?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好像是我的
It sounds like mine.
我得走了
I gotta go.
去哪
Where?
去哪
Where?
等等 你这是去哪…
Hold up. Where are you…
珍妮
Jane
珍妮
Jane
老爸
Hey, dad.
总算开门了
There you are.
宝贝
Hi, honey.
看到你车在 所以我相信你肯定在家
I saw your car, so I was pretty sure you were home.
抱歉 我在工作 带着耳机呢
Sorry. I was working. I had my headphones on.
终于意识到这不是鼓点声了
Finally realized that I wasn’t the drum track?
是啊
Exactly.
我正好在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
想问你要不要跟我一起吃午餐去
Was wondering if you wanted to have some lunch
当然好
Sure.
-这是你♥爸♥爸吗 -是的
– This your dad? -Yes.
这是新房♥客
This is the new tenant.
唐纳德
Donald.
杰西
Jesse.
不好意思 有事找我吗
I’m sorry. Did you need something?
没有
No.
老爸 进屋坐吧 见到你太高兴了
Dad, why don’t you come in? It was nice seeing you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– It was nice to meet you. – Me, too.
老爸
Hey, dad.
儿子
Hey, son.
-提早放学回家了 -对
– Are you home early? – Yeah
老天
Oh, man.
今天过得还好吗
Did you have a good day?
现在好了 总算有热水了
Now it is. Finally, hot water.
不用再用有毒废水了
No more toxic waste.
是啊 的确是
Yes, indeed.
顶级装备 即开即热 尽情用好了
Top-of-the-line, on demand, unlimited supply.
太好了
Sweet.
想试试看吗
Want to take her for a spin?
你去厨房♥水槽边等着怎么样
Listen, why don’t you go to the kitchen sink?
到了说一声 我再知会你
Let me know when you’re ready, and I’ll give you a holler.
指示灯 打开
The pilot… in.
点火 成了
Ignition. Bingo.
准备
Ready!
好了好了 放水吧
All right. Let her rip!
11万7千BTU热量[热量单位]
117,000 BTUs.
内置防腐通风装置
Built-in corrosion resistant draft reducer,
设有安全电热偶长明灯
Safety thermocouple at the pilot burner.
听上去真的不错 老爸
Sounds really good, dad.
还有节能装置
And the energy savings.
小心 小心 小心
Careful, careful, careful.
可能还需要调整一下
There’s probably some adjustments
我会搞定的 你没事吧
I need to make there. Are you ok?
没事
I’m fine.
儿子 昨天的事…
Son, about yesterday…
抱歉我吐在泳池里了
I’m sorry about the pool.
这不是你的错 你一点都没错
That was not your fault. Not at all.
是你老爸自己丢人了
Your old man embarrassed himself,
我为自己的行为感到羞愧
And I’m not very proud of my behavior.
不得不说 我真觉得自己很蠢
I have to say I feel very foolish.
你和汉克姨父好像闹僵了
You and uncle Hank, you seemed pissed off.
我们没事的 一切都很好
We’re fine. Everything’s fine.
今天早上我打电♥话♥跟他道过歉了
I called him this morning and made my apologies.
但是 儿子 其实我最该道歉的人是你
But, son, I owe you an apology most of all.
我该考虑得更周全些
I should have used better judgment all around.
一开始让你喝酒 就是错的
Having you drink in the first place, it was not right,
对此我非常抱歉
And for that I’m very sorry.
但我一直在喝 对吧
But I kept up, right?
你和汉克叔叔…
You and uncle Hank.
我喝了三杯
I drank three.
我去把工具放放好
I have some tools to put away.
晚点想去看电影吗
You want to catch a movie later?
什么
What?
刚刚那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
什么
What?
刚才 你♥爸♥来的时候
Before. With your dad.
没什么呀
It wasn’t about anything.
这么说完全是我误解了吗
So I totally just misread your total dis?
如果有什么 那也是我帮了你一个忙
If anything, I was doing you a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
我跟你提过 他是个凶悍的人
I told you.He’s a hard-ass.
-他看起来对我挺和善 -额 好吧
– He seemed cool to me. – Yeah, well…
-到底怎么回事 -没什么事
– So what’s the deal? – There’s no deal.
我是在帮你 好吗 保护你
I was helping you out, okay? Protecting you.
-怎么说 -我是说
– How’s that? – I mean,
我让你这儿抽烟 随心所欲
I’m letting you smoke in here and everything.
我买♥♥了滤嘴
I bought a filter.
我觉得他知道得越少 对你越好
And I figured the less he knows, the better.
你刚表现的好像不认识我
You acted like you didn’t even know me.
所以呢
So?
-所以 -你觉得我该表现的像
– So? – You think I’m going to be all like,
“老爸 这是住隔壁的吸毒男
“Dad, meet the stoner guy who lives next door.
“顺便说一句 我跟他睡过”
“And by the way, I’m sleeping with him”?
你就这么想的吗
That’s all you think you’re doing?
-为什么你这么介意我老爸 -我才没有呢
– Why do you even care about my dad? – I don’t!
很好 那我就不知道为啥还要谈论这个
Good. Then I don’t know why we’re talking about it.
我们 好吗 我说的是我们
Us. All right? I’m talking about us.
我们
Us.
你和我
You and me.
你和我算是谁
Who’s you and me?
我出去下
I’m out of here.
老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad?
怎么了
What?
-你在干什么 -我们家烂了
– What are you doing? – We’ve got rot.
烂了
Rot?
我指给你看 这儿
I’ll show you. Here.
好好看看
Take a look at that.
看见了没
See that?
之前见过吗
Ever seen anything like it?
-只是块木头 -是木头
– It’s wood. – It’s wood
上面却有很多子实体
that contains fruiting bodies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!