在过去的数月里
because we definitely had some shitty weeks
有好几周都很糟很乱
in the past few months, you know?
但这周发生的事情 实在是…
But this here, I mean, call, you know–
简直能上吉尼斯世界记录
call freakin’ the Guinness Book of World Records–
我是不是话太多了
Call freakin’– Am I talking too much?
是吗 肯定是的吧 我就知道
Am I? I am, right? I am. I know. Look, look.
但你们俩现在这情况…
But this situation between you and, uh– uh–
我不是打听八卦啊
I’m not asking, by the way.
这本就不关我的事
Okay? It’s none of my business.
我也不想介入你们俩这事
I do not want to get in the middle of you two.
我的意思是…听一下总成吧
I’m just saying– Listen, listen– Okay?
你就当这是战略性转移吧 懂我意思
You beat a little tactical retreat. Yeah?
然后再回家来
And regroup.
然后…就没事了
And then– bong.
小别一下 回来就好了…
You know, absence makes the–
我来帮你搬 我来帮你搬
I’m pulling for you, you know? I’m pulling for you–
别提重物
No heavy lifting.
-让我来 -没事 我来吧
– I got it. – No, it’s okay.
让我来
I got it.
天哪
Jesus–.
你里面放的什么呀 煤渣砖吗
What do you got in there, cinder blocks?
五十万美元现钞
Half a million in cash.
要的就是这种精神
That’s the spirit.
我来吧 我来吧
I got it. I got it.
谁是来这自我完善的
Who’s here for self-improvement?
来 举个手
Come on, give me a show of hands.
你们哪位希望
Who among you is here hoping
自己从此能改过自新
they can actively improve who they are?
好了
All right.
这就是你们犯的第一个错误
See, that’s your first mistake.
你们来这该学的 是自我接纳
You should be here to learn self-acceptance.
亲爱的
Hey, honey, you, uh–
再来块华夫饼干吗
you want another waffle?
我还没开始收拾
I still got the iron out.
还能帮你切点香蕉
I could cut up some bananas.
你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒 弗林和霍莉家
Hi, you’re reached Walt, Skyler, Flynn, and Holly.
有事请留言
Please leave us a message.
大家好
Uh, hey. Hello, everybody.
早 我只是来打个招呼
Good morning. I was just checking in
再知会下我最新的联♥系♥方式
and thought I’d pass along the current contact information.
当然 有事尽管打我手♥机♥
I mean, certainly, you can always reach me on my cell.
我肯定随身带着的
I’ve always got that on me.
但万一要寄信的话
But in terms of a mailing address,
我现在住在长船礁[酒店名]
I’m here at The Beachcomber.
这里真不错
And you know what? It’s actually very nice.
非常舒适
It’s very pleasant.
虽然没有奥克伍德[酒店式公♥寓♥名]那么高端
Not as high end as the Oakwood,
但作为一家酒店…
but, you know, not as corporate–
你能帮我…
Oh, hey, would you please just–
爸 是我
Hey, Dad. It’s me.
不 我不好
No, I’m not okay.
我不知道到底怎么回事
I don’t know what the hell is going on.
没人他妈的跟我说怎么回事
Nobody’s telling me Jack shit around here.
-弗林 别说粗话 -随便吧
– Hey, Flynn. – What– Whatever.
我什么都无所谓了
I– I don’t even care anymore.
你能来载我去上学吗
Can– Can you just give me a ride to school?
我可以送你去学校
I’ll take you to school.
是的 不用
Yeah. No.
我现在就准备好出发了
I– I’m ready now.
弗林 我来送你上学
Flynn, I’m taking you to school.
好的 我来了
All right. I’m here.
待会见
See you soon.
请注意听我讲话
May I have your attention, please?
众所周知
As all of you know,
上周这座城市发生了一场可怕的悲剧
Last week our city suffered a terrible tragedy,
我们没有人会忘记
one that none of us will ever forget,
所以今天我们特意抽出时间
which is why today we’re going to take a little time out of our schedule
聚集到这里谈话
to gather in the gym and talk.
我只是觉得
I just find it,
真的
You know, really
无法集中精力
really hard to concentrate
因为这些我们经历的
Because of all the horrors,
可怕的事
You know, we perceived.
让你挥之不去
It just really gets inside your brain, and
就好像在大学里
in college they have this thing where,
如果…你室友自杀了
if your roommate kills himself
如果你回到寝室
like, if you come home
发现他在壁橱或者其他什么地方吊着
and find him hanging in the closet or whatever
悲恸感顿上心头
It’s basically, like, an automatic “A” for you.
我觉得这种怜悯之心
And I just think that that kind of compassion is
-是一种… -可以了
– is something to… – Okay.
巴里 谢谢你
Thank you, Barry.
还有谁想发言
Who wants to go next?
没有对错 只要说出你们的感受
No judgments, guys. Just feelings.
心里怎么想的
You can say anything and everything
就怎么说
That’s on your mind.
有人吗
Anyone?
亲爱的 说吧
There you go, honey.
我一直在扪心自问
I just keep asking myself
亲爱的 站起来说好吗
Honey, could you please stand up?
我一直自问 为什么会发生这种事
Just keep asking myself, “Why did this happen?”
如果上帝真的存在
I mean, if there’s a God and all,
他怎么能让这么多无辜的人
Why does he allow all those innocent people
无故死去
to die for no reason?
我们还是把眼光放在世俗好吗
Okay, can we just keep it secular, honey?
不管怎样 我睡眠非常不充足
Anyhow, I haven’t really been sleeping much.
有人也像我一样吗
Does anyone else have that?
那个声音一直在耳边萦绕
I just keep hearing that…that sound.
爆♥炸♥声
That boom.
它一刻不休地在我脑海中回响
It just plays over and over in my head
好像永远不会停止
like it won’t ever stop.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
还有人想说吗
Is there anyone else?
这里
Overhere.
我的邻居听到坠毁声
My neighbor, he heard the crash,
他跑到前院
and he ran out to his front yard,
他发现一个座椅
and he found, like, this seat
航♥空♥座椅
You know, like, an airline seat.
就是飞机里的那种
Like one you have on an airliner?
这个座椅稳稳当当地
Well, anyway, the seat was standing
立在他的院子里
perfectly upright in his front yard,
就在他的摩托艇旁边
right next to his Sea-Doos
是的 一艘海上摩托艇
Because, like, he has Sea-Doos
但是…
But…
就在椅子上 还有两条腿
there was still a pair of legs
卡在里面
buckled into them.
人的腿
Human legs.
你还好吧
You okay?
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我只是有点感触
I was just moved.
让我们也来听听家长的想法
Maybe we should hear from the faculty.
他们也同样经历了这场悲剧
Certainly this tragedy didn’t only affect our students.
怀特老师 你想说几句吗
Mr. White, would you like to say something?
首先欢迎你回来
And by the way, welcome back. Hmm?
你能回来实在是太好了
It’s so good to have you back.
我想 我会
I guess what I would
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我想说的是…
I guess what I would want to say is…
要往好的方面看
to look on the bright side.
首先 地面上没有出现伤亡
First of all, nobody on the ground was killed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!