? After two days ?
? In the desert sun ?
? My skin began to turn red ?
? After three days ?
? In the desert fun ?
? I was lookin’ at a riverbed ?
? And the story it told ?
? of a river that flowed ?
? Made me sad to think it was dead ?
? You see, I’ve been through the desert ?
? on a horse with no name ?
? It felt good to be out of the rain ?
? In the desert you can remember your name ?
? ‘Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain ?
? After nine days, I let the horse run free ?
早上好 警官
Good morning, Officer.
-先生 能把音乐关小吗 -噢 好的
– Sir, can you turn the music down? – Oh, yeah.
好的
All right.
关小的意思是关掉
Down means off.
当然 好的
Of course. Okay.
知道为什么要你靠边停吗
You know why I pulled you over this morning?
我很 很确定我没有超速
Well, I’m– I’m pretty sure I wasn’t speeding.
我装了定速巡航 所以我…
I’ve been using the cruise control, so I–
不 先生 是你的挡风玻璃
No, sir. Your windshield.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
好的
Right.
这…这是515航♥班♥造成的
This– This was from Wayfarer 515.
-我家正好就残骸区中 -好的
– Um, my house was in the debris field. – Okay.
恩 而且
Uh, and that’s–
飞机上掉下的碎片
that’s what shattered my windshield–
打碎了我的挡风玻璃
some piece of wreckage from the plane.
我明白
I understand.
你知道515航♥班♥ 那次坠机事件
You know of– of Flight 515, the plane crash?
-你戴着绶带 -是的 先生
– You’re wearing the ribbon. – Yes, sir.
我非常清楚515航♥班♥
I’m quite aware of Wayfarer 515.
我是那天在现场第一批反应过来的一员
I was one of the first responders on the scene that day.
那你现在在做什么
Then what are you doing?
传讯你 先生
Citing you, sir.
什么 什么 你不相信我
What? What, you don’t believe me?
先生 不管挡风玻璃是怎么损坏的
Sir, regardless of how that windshield was damaged,
在此情况下驾驶这辆车都是不安全的
this car is unsafe to drive in this condition.
请呆在车里
Stay in the car, please.
等等 等一会 就一会
Wait. Wait just a minute. Just one minute.
先生 我要求你呆在车里
Sir, I asked you to stay in the vehicle.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
-我有权利从自己的车里出来 -先生 听着
– I can get out of my own car. – Sir, listen–
不 不 不 你听我说
No, no, no. You listen to me.
现在是你听我说
It’s time for you to listen to me.
先生 你需要做一下深呼吸
Sir, what you need to do is take a deep breath,
-冷静一下 -这是美国
– Calm down. – This is America.
现在回到车里
And get back in that car now.
-我有权利 -你能明白么
– I have rights. – Do you understand that?
至少有起码的礼貌把我的话听完
At least have the common decency to hear me out.
你现在立刻退后
I need you to step back right now.
-你有没有听到我说什么 -先生 冷静
– Did you even hear what I said? – Sir, calm down.
你现在竟然给我开罚单 我告诉过你
Now you’re giving me a ticket? I told you
我家就在残骸区
that my house was in the debris field.
你有没有稍微注意到这意味着什么
Do you have the remotest inkling of what that means?
先生 冷静
Sir, calm down.
地狱之火雨点般撒落在我的房♥子上
Hellfire rained down on my house
-请你立刻后退 -落在我孩子睡觉的地方
– Sir, I need you to step back now. – Where my children sleep!
在我院子里散落着尸体的碎片
There were body parts in my yard!
-先生 最后一次警告你 -你在耍我
– Sir, this is your last warning. – You gotta be kidding me!
你有两秒钟时间退后
You got about two seconds to stand down,
否则我将对你使用胡椒喷雾器
or I’m gonna pepper spray you.
你有胡椒喷雾 棒极了
You’re gonna pepper spray? Perfect!
真的是太棒了 对一个在美国宪法保护下
That is just perfect! Pepper spray the man
表达自己观点的人使用胡椒喷雾器
who’s expressing his opinion under the First Amendment!
最近 埃尔帕索暗中有些小动作
Lastly, a little something from down El Paso way.
边境巡逻队遇到的多重凶杀案
Border Patrol came across multiple homicides
只是在边境这边
just this side of the border.
出了华雷斯和拉雷
Truck turn out to be a chicken run
卡车就成了小鸡快跑
out of Juarez and Laredo.
边境巡逻队和这些走私贩子
Border Patrol’s been playing hide-and-seek
玩了两年捉迷藏
with these polleros for two years.
但是这一次 他们刚一过来
But this time, as soon as they made it across,
有人就攻击了他们 狠狠地攻击了他们
someone hit them– hit them hard.
我们这里说的是一个司机和九个非法移♥民♥
We’re talking a driver and nine illegals.
没有枪手的迹象
No sign of the shooters.
这辆客车装的可不仅仅是人
This truck was carrying more than just people.
我们在找什么 烟草 可♥卡♥因♥还是冰♥毒♥
What are we looking at? Weed, coke, or meth?
都不是 他们看起来不像是在运输毒品
Nah. Doesn’t look like they were transporting narcotics.
那边境巡逻队干嘛踢给我们
So, why did the Border Patrol kick this to us?
他们没踢给我们 是我要过来的
They didn’t. I pulled it.
你问我 这是卡特尔集团高层的杰作
You ask me, this’s high-end cartel work.
也许是洛泽塔斯团伙
Los Zetas, maybe.
问题是 为什么我们的非军事区
Question is, why do we have Juarez-style action
会出现华雷斯暴行
on our side of the DMZ?
华雷斯暴行: 墨西哥北部边境奇瓦瓦州的华雷斯Juarez因贩毒和暴♥力♥而“闻名” 被人称为“鬼城” 今年以来 已有包括16个警♥察♥在内的280人被犯罪集团杀害
他们发送消息或清除道路
They sending a message or clearing a path?
或者这是要阻止一场特殊的边界斗争
Or was this about stopping one particular border-hopper?
也许其中一个入境的墨西哥人
Maybe one of those extra-crispies
知道了他不该知道的
knew something he shouldn’t.
不管怎么样 眼睛放亮点
Anyway, keep your eyes open.
好吧 就这样 没什么要说的了
All right. That’s it. Slow news day.
补充一点
Add one more to the countdown.
哦 什么 格米
Oh, yeah? What’s that, Gomie?
我们还等着你那著名的蓝色冰♥毒♥的进展呢
We’re waiting on that famous blue meth of yours.
自从上次见过它已经过去29天了
29 days since we saw it last.
哦 是啊 仍在逍遥法外 格米 别担心
Yeah, well, it’s still out there, Gomie. Don’t worry.
当地警♥察♥ 我得接这个电♥话♥
Local PD. I gotta take this.
Pi?ata: 挂起来让小孩子挥棒子打的一种东西 打破了就有糖果掉出来
格米 打你的皮纳塔去吧
Gomie, go beat your Pi?ata.
其他聊天打屁的 安静点
Rest of you jokers- too damn quiet in here.
去抓坏蛋
Go catch some bad guys.
施拉德
Schrader.
嘿 保罗 怎么了
Hey, what’s up, Paul?
什么
What?
杰西
Jesse?
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你在整修这栋房♥子
So you’re fixing up the house, huh?
就小修一下
Doing a little work, yeah.
恩 那我就先走了
Uh, I’ll bounce.
做的不错
It’s– It’s cool.
你最近好吗
You doing okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I’m good.
我只是开车经过
I just happened to be driving by
看见牌子
and saw the sign.
那你要卖♥♥这个地方吗
So, you’re selling the place.
在这种经济形势下
In this market.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
你把车房♥给挪了挪 这想法挺大胆
I see you moved the garage. That’s bold.
是你母亲的主意 这可是大工程
Your mother’s idea. It’s quite an operation.
我们粉刷了所有的墙面 所有的主卧室
We did, all new stucco, all the master suite,
喷沙打磨 熏蒸消毒了地下室
sandblasted, fumigated the basement…
好极了
Right on.
是啊
Yeah.
整修一下肯定能提高转售价值
Fixing up the place totally increases resale value.
那是我读到的 我想说的是 就像
I read that in- I want to say, like,
时代周刊里说的
Time magazine.
那楼上浴室你是怎么处理的
So, what’d you do with the upstairs bathroom?
全部重做 浴室和厨房♥全铺新瓷砖
All redone. New tiles in the bathrooms and kitchens,
花岗岩台面 全新设备
granite countertops, new appliances–
全部是最好的
all top of the line.
天呐 太棒了 爸爸
Damn. That’s great, Dad.
我能随便参观一下吗
Think, uh, I can get a tour?
恩 这些师♥傅♥正加紧完工呢
Eh, these guys are trying to finish up.
我们最好还是别妨碍他们
Maybe we’d better stay out of their way.
如果你想看看的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!