烟和汽油
So cigarettes and gas is…
一共79块7
$79.70
该死
Crap.
外面有取款机
Oh, there’s an ATM right outside.
我不用卡的
Yeah, I don’t have a card.
你也可以用身份证号♥写一张支票
Well, you can write a personal check with I.D.
不大方便呢
Kind of in between banks right now.
我等下来行吗
You think I could just come back later?
我肯定会回来的
I’m totally good for it. I’d come back.
我保证
I swear.
如果我能做主
If it were me, I’d be,
我会说 当然可以
“Totally, you know, no problem.”
但我爸这人不好说话
But my dad is this ginormous hard—.
他在费卢杰[伊♥拉♥克♥城市]呆了一年
He was in Fallujah for a year,
他总是会检查收据
And he always checks the receipts.
总是会
I mean, like…always.
抱歉 我得去问他
I’ve got to call him. I’m sorry.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Hold– Hold on a second.
也许我们可以
Maybe if we could, um…
做笔交易
trade.
试过这个吗
Ever try it?
我有时会吸大♥麻♥
I mean, I smoke pot a lot sometimes.
在派对上
I party.
但这东西真会上瘾的 对吗
But– But that stuff’s really addictive, right?
其实不是 只是媒体宣传 明白吗
Not really. It’s just a media thing. You know?
是什么感觉
What’s it like?
棒极了
It’s awesome.
让你觉得一切都非常有趣
Everything’s maximum interesting.
你会有种冷冷的
You get these really cold
清爽的 像针♥刺♥一样的感觉
and sharp-like action dagger feelings.
棒极了
It’s awesome.
怎么样 怎么说
Come on. What do you say?
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
感觉如何
Now, how does it feel?
疼吗
Does it hurt?
是的 很紧
Yeah, it’s tight.
痛苦吗
Okay, but is it painful?
让我窒息
It’s hard to breathe.
你还是得呼吸的
Well, you need your breathing.
好吧
Uh, well–
让我们搞清楚状况
Although let’s not lose sight of the fact
安东尼 你是一起严重事故的受害者
That you were the victim of a terrible accident, Antonio,
有小小的不舒服是正常的
So some discomfort is to be expected.
我们就这样吧
Let’s go with that one.
女士 很高兴见到你
Mucho gusto en conocerle, Senora.
下次再聊
La proxima vez,
请去结账吧
Cashier’s check, por favor.
另外请把消息传出去
Oh, and spread the word.
我会就515航♥班♥提起集体诉讼
I’m building a class-action, flight 515.
原告不仅包括受害者家庭
Victims’ families would be great,
还会囊括所有地面上
But I’ll take anyone on he ground
受到精神创伤的人
who suffered emotionally–
比如焦虑 失眠 你能想象的
Anxiety, sleeplessness, you get the picture.
有麻烦
Trouble?
泰德·贝内克 不是吧
Ted Beneke? You cannot be serious.
就凭那个可笑的家伙
That guy is a joke.
你知道吗 沃尔特
You know what, Walt?
是你逼我这么做的
You know what? You called my bluff.
我逼你 什么意思
I called your– What does that even mean?
你仗着我不会向警♥察♥告发你
You dared me to tell the police,
我无法这么做 你赢了
And I couldn’t do it, so you win.
如果你想呆在这 没问题
If you want to stay in this house, fine,
但我们不再是夫妻
But we are not married anymore.
我跟你说过我已经不制毒了 斯凯勒
I told you that I was done cooking meth, Skyler.
我向你发过誓
Oh, right. I promised you that.
那又怎样
And so what?
起码我没有去
At least I didn’t run off to go–
天啊 要知道我做的一切
Jesus! I mean, everything that I did
都是为了这个家
I did for this family.
你就自欺欺人吧
Oh, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that.
那又是什么意思
Oh, and what is that supposed to mean?
你不喜欢吗 你可以走
You don’t like it? Then leave
把你那些赃钱也带走
And take your drug money with you.
这才是你的目的吧
That’s what you want.
老天
Jesus.
她把钱冲掉了
Garbage disposal.
你觉得这样就能让我搬走吗
You think this will get me to move out?
你可以搞泰德
You can screw Ted.
搞屠夫 搞邮递员
You can screw the butcher, the mailman,
谁都行
Whoever you want.
你就乱搞吧
Screw them all.
我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
很好 那你自便吧
Good. Suit yourself.
这是好事还是坏事
Is this a good or bad thing?
你让我自便
You want me to suit myself?
我要当着他的面方便
I’ll suit myself to his face!
坏事
It’s a bad thing.
你好
Hello.
沃尔特·怀特要见泰德·贝内克
Walter White to see Ted Beneke.
抱歉 贝内克先生正在进行电♥话♥会议
I’m sorry. Mr. Beneke’s on a conference call.
好的
Mm-hmm, okay.
我可以等
I will wait.
会有一会儿的
It could be a while.
我最不缺的就是时间
I have all the time in the world.
好的
Okay.
好 就这样吧
Here we go. Okay.
先生 贝内克先生现在没有空
Excuse me. Mr. Beneke’s not available.
泰德
Ted?
出来
Come on.
泰德 我看见你了
Ted, I can see you.
你就站在办公室里
I can see you standing right there in your office.
快出来
Now, come on.
快开门 我们谈谈
Open the door. Come on, let’s talk.
我只是想要谈谈
I just want to talk. That’s all.
像点男人样好吧
Come on, let’s be men about this. Huh? Okay?
怎么样
How about that?
沃尔特 我现在正有事
Hey, Walt, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now.
是啊是啊 快开门
Oh, yes, you are. So open the door.
你就在那站着 有个屁事
You’re damn right you are. You’re right in the middle.
快开门 我们谈谈
Just open the door, and let’s talk about it, okay?
泰德 就现在 开门
Open the door, Ted, right now.
你不想像个爷们一样解决问题是吧
All right, you don’t want to be a man about it? Okay.
我还有备用计划 这个怎么样
Plan B. How do you like that? Plan B.
天啊
Oh, dear God.
我有办法
Plan B!
沃尔特 沃尔特
Walt. Walt.
沃尔特
Walt.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
我在和泰德谈话
I’m talking with Ted.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
下次你会记得开门的
Next time, you’ll open the door.
该死
Oh, damn it.
我只是来谈话的 我只是来谈话的
I’m just here to talk. I just want to talk to him.
老天 我只是想跟他谈谈都不行吗
God. Can I just talk? I just want to talk to him.
我只是想谈
I’m just talk–
好吧 好吧 我冷静了
All right. All right, all right, all right, I’m calm.
我很冷静
I’m calm.
你想干什么 你想干什么
What do you want? What do you want?
嘿 嘿 这是干什么
Hey! Hey, come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!