他穿的肯定是黄褐色裤子
He definitely had tan pants.
我想阉了自己
Remind me to get a vasectomy.
好 现在9点多
Okay, it’s after 9,
乔治女孩驻唱的那家酒吧
so this bar that Girl George is at,
这时大概遍地人♥渣♥了
probably wall-to-wall dirtbags by now.
咱去瞧瞧热闹
Let’s go have a little looky-loo,
看能不能找到那M打头的家伙
see if we can’t find this M-named clown.
怎么了
What?
这是条线索
It’s a lead.
什么线索
Lead to what?
能找到海森堡的线索
To Heisenberg.
早和你说过就是个时间问题
I told you it was only a matter of time
这家伙肯定憋不住的
before this guy booted up again.
走吧 伙计
Here we go, my friend.
格米 别怨我运气好
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, Gomie.
道个歉再请我喝一杯 就完事了
Just apologize and buy me a beer.
老兄 你太过了
Man, you’re reaching.
那玩意可能是别人做的
This stuff could be a knockoff
或者是那老家伙剩下的
or left over from an older cook.
你凭什么就认为海森堡又重现江湖了
How do you know Heisenberg’s gearing up again?
凭什么
How do I know?
因为我就是知道
Because I know.
反正我不信
I don’t get it.
你就为这把任务小组派出去的么
This is the reason why you’re blowing off the task force?
就为查那几个臭小子
Chase down teeners?
最讨厌你们这些马后炮了
I’m getting tired of all the second guessing.
你要觉得这次调查缺少刺♥激♥的话
If you’re not sufficiently stimulated by this investigation,
行行好 快调走得了
do us both a favor and ask for a transfer.
你最近什么毛病
What is up with you lately?
在酒吧打架
Starting bar fights?
拒绝去埃尔帕索
Turning down El Paso?
现在又是这些屁话
And now this bullshit?
我看你需要找人谈谈了
Do you need to talk to someone or what?
找人谈
Talk to someone?
找谁
Talk to who?
伙计 我不想触怒你
I’m not trying to step on your toes, bro. Okay?
我是为你担心 没其它的
I’m just worried about you. That’s all.
领教了 “伙计”
Appreciate that…bro.
现在把你手从我身上拿开
Now take your hand off my shoulder.
我就是电视上那个人
Yeah, yeah, the one that was on TV.
有什么小零碎儿掉在你家吗
Did any little piece fall on your property?
林卡斯先生 我不是找整个的机翼
I’m not looking for an entire wing here, Mr. Linkas.
也许就是个螺丝或者螺帽
It could be a nut or a bolt.
还可能是点极小的玩意
It could be a bag of peanuts,
只要这空难还让继续你纠结的话
just so long as it caused you pain and suffering.
别进来 把门关上
Oh, no, no, no. Closed.
我回头打给你
Uh, calling you back.
机会已经给你了
You had your chance.
跟你说要让他接着搞
I told you to get him cooking again,
可你却搞砸了 现在晚了
and you blew it off, and now it’s too late.
那家伙现在冲我们大发神经
The guy’s gone mass maniac on us!
本来我是想让你们爷俩发光发热
All I wanted was to show you two your potential,
可我现在又得到了个屁
and what do I get in return?
反而是骨折 瞧瞧我这伤
A bone contusion. You want to see the scar?
就希望你俩…
I wish you two had–
这个…
Hi, there.
你是你怎么让沃尔特…
How in the hell did you get Walt to–
我自己搞出来的
I made it.
你以为只有他能做
You know the guy who knows the guy, right?
好消息是对于一个晚期癌症患者来说
Uh, good news is, for a stage three cancer,
他事情做得的确不错
the guy’s doing well physically.
精神上却…
Mentally,
彻底失败
the guy’s a disaster.
他跟他老婆坦诚了这事
He’s gone off the rails over this thing with his wife.
我看他不会再干了
My opinion, he’s not coming back,
反正自己是不干了
not on his own.
还有 你那些朋友又找他去了
Your friends were at his place again, by the way.
在他家外面的路上画上了些东西
They drew something on the street outside his house.
大镰刀
The scythe.
这帮畜生
Animals.
-律师知道了吗 -该让他知道吗
– Does the lawyer know? – Should he?

No.
你要还想让他再制毒的话
If you want this guy to produce again,
干嘛不跟他说呢
why not just tell him?
你是唯一一个多少还在维护他的人
You’re the only thing that stands between him and an ax in the head.
恐惧可不是有效的动力
I don’t believe fear to be an effective motivator.
我要他全身心投入
I want investment.
我眼下只对他能活多久感兴趣
For now, I’m simply interested in time frame.
他不会死的太快吧
He will live for the foreseeable future, yes?
没错
Mm, foreseeable,
至少有几年吧
couple years at least,
不考虑天灾人祸的话
barring acts of God and men with axes.
律师告诉我
Oh, from the lawyer,
应该让你知道
I’m supposed to let you know
平克曼小子正找机会出手呢
the Pinkman kid is looking to sell.
我不跟嗑药的搅在一起
I don’t work with junkies.
想你也会这么说
That’s what I thought you’d say.
可能这样最稳妥
Probably for the best.
听说他和沃尔特单飞了
What I hear, he and Walter are splitsville.
有这事
Really?
古德曼说的
That’s what Goodman says.
谁知道呢
Cats and dogs.
按计划办吧
Do the deal.
您有一条未接留言
You have one unheard message.
施拉德探员
Agent Schrader,
尽快给我回电
you need to be calling me back ASAP.
我感觉整个德州都在盯着我 我就没…
I’ve got Texas breathing down my neck, and I’m not about–
马特上周被炒后就没见过
Yeah, I haven’t see Matt since he got fired last week.
你看我该去哪儿找他
Where can I find him, you think?
不知道 我没见过他…
No idea. I haven’t seen him–
行了 你都说好几遍了
I know. You said that a few times.
可我就是没见过他啊
Yeah, because I haven’t seen him.
我不知道还能说什么
I don’t know what else to say.
亲爱的 你叫什么
What’s your name, darling?
卡拉
Cara.
卡拉 这玩意从哪儿来的
Where did this come from, Cara?
我…我不知道
I– I don’t know.
这是…毒品吗
What is it? Drugs?
听着 我刚才就想说了
Look, I’m just going to come right out and say it.
卡拉 你骗人还嫩点
Um, you’re a bad liar, Cara.
别跟我扯
Don’t get me wrong.
比这糟糕的我见多了
Not the worst I’ve ever seen.
有次抓到一个肛♥门♥藏着毒囊的家伙
Once had a guy try to explain the dope balloon up his butt
楞说那是什么泰餐
on bad Thai food.
所以你骗人还真不行
Still, you’re not a very good liar.
我真的不知道
I honestly don’t know
够了
Stop.
你看着像个好姑娘
You look like a good kid.
我到这不是找你麻烦的
I’m not here to get you in trouble,
不过你得赶紧告我这东西从哪儿来
but you need to tell me where this came from right now!
我发誓从没做过这东西
I never do stuff like this. I swear to God.
我尝过点 难受死了 所以就给了马特
I tried it, and I hated it, so I just gave it to Matt.
谁给你的
Okay, and who gave it to you?
有个人几天前来的
Some guy, he came in a couple days ago
拿这个跟我换过汽油
and wanted to trade it for gas.
有个人 叫什么
Some guy? W-What’s his name?
算了
Okay, w–
他长什么样儿
What did he look like?
我不知道 不过…
I don’t know. Um–
大众脸
He looked pretty normal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!