You want their memories of you
就好像…
to be–
但她就是不…
But she just won’t
她就是不明白
She just won’t understand.
不管我的解释有多么合情合理
No matter how well I explain it,
那段时间她就是…
these days she just has this–
就是…
this–
我真的觉得 有那么一些话…
I mean, I truly believe there exists some combination of words.
肯定有…
There must exist
那么些话
certain words
特殊而又明确的话 来解释这一切
in a certain, specific order that would explain all of this,
但在她面前 我就怎么也想不出来
but with her I just– I just can’t ever seem to find them.
怀特老师 要不您先坐会儿
Mr. White, how about you just sit down?
我觉得是在我那次神游之前…
I was thinking maybe before the fugue state,
但在那之前
but before the fugue state
我的钱还没有凑够
they didn’t have enough money,
所以不是那时候
so no, not then.
而且那会儿我女儿还没出世
And plus my daughter wasn’t born yet.
所以一定得在霍莉出生之后才行
It had to be after Holly was born.
怀特老师
Mr. White–
肯定也得在我做手术之前
Definitely before the surgery.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
该死的手♥机♥二号♥
That damn second cell phone.
我怎么可能会…
I mean how could I possibly…
我知道了
Ah, I know the moment.
应该是珍妮死的那个晚上
It was the night Jane died.
我当时在家 家里尿布用完了
I was at home and we needed diapers,
所以我说我去买♥♥
and so I said I’d go,
但那只是个借口
but it was just an excuse.
实际上 那晚
Actually, that was the night I–
我去给你送钱去了 记得吗
I brought you your money, remember?
恩 记得
Yeah, I remember.
但那之后 我去了家酒吧
But afterward I stopped at a bar.
太奇怪了 我从没一个人去过酒吧
It was odd. I never do that, go to a bar alone.
我走了进去 坐了下来
I just walked in, sat down.
我一直没跟你提过
I never told you.
提什么 你去了间酒吧吗
That you went to a bar?
我坐下后 有个男人 一个陌生人
I sit down, and this man, this stranger,
他过来我和搭话
he engages me in conversation.
完全是个陌生人
He’s a complete stranger.
但后来我发现 他是珍妮的父亲
But he turns out to be Jane’s father,
唐纳德·马戈利斯
Donald Margolis.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我当时并不认识他
Of course I didn’t know it at the time.
我以为只是个在酒吧喝酒的人
I mean, it was just some guy in a bar.
直到坠机事件之后 新闻里到处
Didn’t put it together until after the crash
都在报道他的时候 我才想起来
when he was all over the news.
珍妮的父亲
Jane’s dad.
你想下这几率有多小
I mean, think of the odds.
我试着去算了下
Once I tried to calculate them,
但是太复杂了
but they’re astronomical.
想想看这几率
I mean, think of the odds
恰好是我 恰好是那晚 恰好那酒吧
of me going in, sitting down
恰好坐那男人的旁边
that night in that bar next to that man.
你们聊什么了
What did you talk about?
火星上的水源
Oh, water on Mars.
家庭
Family.
关于家庭的都聊了什么
What about family?
我告诉他我有个女儿
I told him that I had a daughter,
他说他也有一个
and he told me he had one, too.
然后他说 永远不要放弃家人
Then he said, “Never give up on family.”
所以我听他的了 没有放弃家人
And I didn’t. I– I took his advice.
宇宙是随机的
The universe is random.
可变的
It’s not inevitable.
是混乱的
It’s simple chaos.
是无休止的 无序的 亚原子粒子间的碰撞
It’s subatomic particles in endless, aimless collision.
这是科学教予我们的
That’s what science teaches us,
但这又是什么意思呢
but what is this saying?
就恰巧在那一晚
What is it telling us,
和我喝酒的那个人的女儿死了
when on the very night that this man’s daughter dies,
这是想告诉我们什么呢
it’s me who’s having a drink with him?
这怎么会是随机的呢
How can that be random?
坐下来吧
Hey, sit down.
不 不
No– No.
不坐
No, it’s–
不 就是那个时刻
No, that– that was the moment.
那天晚上
That night.
我不该离开家
I should never have left home.
不该去你家
Never gone to your house.
这样事情也许会…
Maybe things would have–
我以为我…
Oh, thought I was–
在家看电视
I was at home watching TV.
看些
Some–
看些关于大象的自然节目
Some nature program about elephants.
斯凯勒和霍莉在另外一间房♥
Skyler and Holly were in another room.
我可以从婴儿监视器里听到她们的声音
I could hear them on the baby monitor.
我听到她在唱摇篮曲
She was singing a lullaby.
如果能停在那一刻
If had just lived right up to that moment
就在那一刻
and not one second more–
…将是多么完美
…that would’ve been perfect.
它不会下来了
He’s not coming down.
上面肯定跟泰国一样热
Must be Thailand-hot up there.
所以它喜欢那
That’s why he likes it.
泰国很热对吧
Thailand’s hot, right?

Yeah.
我就知道
See? That’s why.

Oh, Jesus.
等等
Hey, wait.
坐这儿
Here.
它不会下来了
He’s not coming down.
它要在那儿待一辈子
He’s staying up there forever.
你在 你在干嘛
What are you– What are you doing?
你以为呢 我要去干了它
What do you think? I’m going to get that bitch.
不行 你会摔断脖子的
No, you’re going to break your neck.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah. Just–
我说真的呢 这可不是个好主意
No, seriously, you’re– This is a bad idea.
该死
Damn it.
杰西
Jesse.
帮我扶稳就好了
Just hold onto it.
扶稳了吗
Hold it still?
杰西
Jesse.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱什么歉
Sorry for what?
因为你突然发疯吗
Being a lunatic?
珍妮的事 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about Jane.
我也很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too.
不 我是说…
No, I mean, uh–
我非常抱歉
I’m very sorry.
那不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
也不是我的错
But it’s not mine either.
更不是她的错 谁都没错
It’s no one’s fault, not even hers.
本性难移你知道吗 怀特老师
We are who we are, Mr. White.
我俩就是瘾君子 有了钱又怎样
You know, just two junkies with a duffel bag full of cash.
还不是像你说的 活不过一个礼拜
Like you said, we both would’ve been dead within a week.
但我还是很想念她
But I miss her, though.
真的很想她
God, I do.
杰西 下来吧
Jesse, come down.
等等 就差那么一点点
Wait, I am so close.
别管它了
Let it go.
我们得开始制毒了
We need to cook.
那这”污染物”怎么办

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!