死了
Gone?
血肉横飞
Splattered all over.
老天爷
Oh, Jesus.

Oh, shit.
行啊
All right.
那么
So…

Shit.
清理现场了没
All right, you do a sweep?
不行 有人在
I couldn’t. People there.
有人
People?
有人看见他死在那儿了
He get himself seen by these people?
那你呢
What about you?
你有没有被看见
What about you?
有 怎么样
Yeah. So what?
也就一两眼
Just another looky-loo.
我看我最好处理下
I guess I’d better get this over with.
对不起 我把你吵醒了
Oh, geez, I– I– I woke you up.
-我把你吵醒了 -不不不 没事的
– I woke you up. – No, no, no. It’s okay.
我本来也要起床了
I needed to get up anyway.
进来吗
Are you coming in?
不用了 我就这点时间能出来办事
No, no. It’s kind of my only time to run errands.
我只是想
I just needed to– Ah.

I–
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
我们一直都非常感谢你
And thank you, big time, as always.
账单不仅没有减少 好像反而越积越多
They seem to be getting bigger instead of smaller,
我也不太清楚怎么回事
and I’m not really sure what that’s all about.
看在上帝的份上
Please, for God’s sake,
告诉我是不是太为难你们了
tell me if this is getting to be too much for you guys.
没有的事 好吗
Absolutely not, okay?
完全没问题
It’s absolutely fine.
好吧
Okay.
我没有想错吧
Does this mean what I think it means?
什么
What?
你和沃尔特
You and Walt?
怎么了
What?
他的车就停在门前车道上呢
His car’s parked in the driveway.
谁都看得见
It’s not a state secret.
我…我不是给你压力哈
I– uh, all right. Okay. I’m not pressing.
只是
I just–
我觉得这挺好
I think that it’s great.
就这样吧
That’s all, all right?
-我走了 -好的
– I’m out of here. – Okay.
替我跟假装不在先生问声好
A big howdy-do to Mr. I’m-Not-Here.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?

Yeah.
我来做
Yeah? Okay.
想吃什么
All right. What do you want?
好吧 听我说
All right, look.
已经8点50了 所以
So I make it 10 to 9, which means–
闭上嘴
Shut up.
所以我们得在10分钟内做起来
Which means we need to start a cook in the next 10 minutes
才能赶上我们的计划
to keep to our schedule–
古斯的计划
Gus’ schedule.
不管他现在怎么生气
And as angry as he may be,
我想他不会愿意这样放弃整批货
I don’t believe he’s willing to forfeit an entire batch.
那只会惹他更生气
That just might make him angrier.
别这样 麦克 让我们干活吧
Come on, Mike. Let us cook.
这一切不都是为了这个
Isn’t that what this whole thing is about?
说的没错 天才 看好我
That’s right, genius. Watch me.
我们不会耽误进度的
We ain’t missing no cook.
我们打烊了 打烊了
We’re closed. Closed.
索尔·古德曼律师事务所
Saul Goodman and Associates.
我看看他在不在 请别挂
I’ll see if he’s in. Please hold.
索尔 斯凯勒·怀特找你
Saul, Skyler White calling.
索尔
Saul.
索尔 斯凯勒·怀特打电♥话♥来了
Saul, Skyler White on the line.
索尔
Saul!
斯凯勒·怀特
Skyler White.
她想干嘛
What the hell does she want?
我找不到他
Uh, h-he’s nowhere to be found.
我打到他家里
I called his condo.
他所有号♥码我都打过了
I called every number I have for him.
我肯定他没事
Yeah, I’m sure he’s fine.
你肯定
You’re sure?
你知道他在哪
As in you know where he is?
我不是他保姆
Well, I’m not the man’s keeper,
但沃尔特是个大人了
but, uh, Walt’s a big boy.
他会出现的
He’ll turn up.
古德曼先生 很明显出了问题
Mr. Goodman, clearly something is going on here.
他会把车停在我家车道上吗
I mean, why would he leave his car in my driveway?
现在人拼车上班
People carpool to work, right?
对环境有好处嘛
It’s good for the environment.
拼车
He carpools?
他和人拼车去毒品实验室
He carpools to his job at a meth lab?
你断线了呀
Hey, whoa! Ho ho! You’re breaking up there.
最后说什么我没听清
I didn’t quite catch that last– Whoo!
你今天真能侃
You’re a chatty Cathy today.
好吧 你知道点什么吗
Okay, do you know anything?
什么都行 拜托你
Anything at all? Please!
请你帮帮忙
I’m looking for some help here.
听着 沃尔特没事 好吗
Look, Walter is fine, okay?
我百分百保证
I guarantee that 100%.
百分百个头
100%.
你有护照的吧
You got a passport, right?
嗯 阿尔布开克
Yeah. Uh, Albuquerque.
我这里是诺布山
I’m in, uh, Nob Hill.
我要找个锁匠
I need the number for a locksmith.
不知道 随便吧
I don’t know. Pick one.
真的没办法吗
You sure there’s nothing?
不是我不帮你
No, it’s not even me.
法律不允许呀
It’s state law, really.
你就没有点什么
Are you sure there isn’t some sort of,
证明之类的
I don’t know, um–
没有 真没有
No. Nothing.
车辆登记也许可以
Maybe, uh, a car registration.
上面应该有您家地址
That would have your address.
可我现在车都进不去
No, but I can’t even get in my car.
我车钥匙和门钥匙挂在一起
My car keys were on the same ring.
天哪 我的信♥用♥卡♥
My God, my– my– my credit cards,
别哭 小宝贝
my– It’s all right, sweetheart.
我的驾照 支票簿
My driver’s license, my checkbook.
我必须去全部注销掉
I have to start canceling all that–
我什么都装在钱包里了
My whole life was in that purse,
他就这么施施然来 轻飘飘就偷走了
and he just came, and he cut it right off my shoulder.
幸好我们母女没有遭其毒手
We could have been stabbed.
真遗憾 真的
I’m sorry, really.
但没有居住证明
But without proof of residency–
不然去我店里吧
I can take you down to my shop.
可以在那安坐等待 填妥警方笔录
You’re welcome to wait there, file a police report.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
今天怎么这么倒霉
I cannot believe this day.
我知道 只是…
I know. It’s just…
规定就是规定
the law.

Oh, my God.
我的身份证 不见了
My identification. It’s gone.
上帝啊 别再这样了啊
Oh, God, not– not this second.
打电♥话♥给药店 我…
Call the pharmacy. I–
你还好吧
Are you okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!