泰德
Ted.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?

Yes.
泰德 我…
Ted, I just–
我甚至不知道…
I don’t even know…
斯凯勒
Skyler…
我没有跟任何人
I haven’t said anything…
说任何事
to anyone.
我告诉他们这是场事故
I told them it was an accident.
自己绊倒摔的
I tripped and fell.
他们就知道这些
That is all they know.
不过
I just–
我有孩子
I’ve– I’ve got children.
家室
Family.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
求你放过我
Please.

I just–

I…
绝不会
will never breathe…
吐露半个字
one word of this.
很好
Good.
路左侧 大约四分之一远的地方
It should be about a quarter of the way down on the left.
然后调头走另外一侧
We’ll do a loop and come around the other side.
右转
Turn here.
前面到了
Right up there.
就是那堵墙
That’s the wall.
地上怎么回事
Oh, what the hell is this?
有马路牙子
There’s some big-ass hump in the way.
开过去就行了
So just drive over it.
-好吧 -你没问题
– All right. – You can do it.
慢点 当心
Take it easy. Take it easy.
好样的
You got it.
停吧
Cut it.
大概8英尺远
It’s, like, 8 feet away.
这行吗 够近吗
Is this cool? Is this close enough?
行了
It’ll work.
需授权进入
怀特老师 撤吧
Mr. White, let’s go.
再等等
Hang on.
-快走吧 -等等
– Let’s just go! – Hang on.
怀特老师 我们快走吧
Mr. White, let’s get out of here.
再等
Just…
一分钟
one minute.
快关掉
Whoops. Turn it off!
快关掉
Turn it off.
杰考克斯 杰考克斯 你没事吧
Jacocks, Jacocks, you okay?
外面 外面
Outside! Outside!
牛逼
Yes! Bitch!
-闭嘴 -太好了
– Shut up. – Oh. Yeah.
你在瞎高兴什么
What exactly are you celebrating?
你把卡车给落下了
You left the truck behind.
那又怎样
So what?
那又怎样
So what?
要是他们发现了指纹呢
So what if they find prints?
如果他们查到那个汽车报废场呢
And what if they trace it back to the wrecking yard?
不会的
They won’t.
没留半点指纹 我可以肯定
There’s no prints. I made sure of that.
卡车上没有文书
There’s no paperwork on the truck,
没有磁铁和电池
the magnet, or the batteries.
完全无迹可查
Untraceable salvage, all of it.
这点我也肯定
I made sure of that, too.
既然你一切都答得上来
Well, you got all the answers,
那你告诉我 有求必应兄
so you tell me, answer man,
这招奏效了么
did all that even work just now?
奏效了
Yes. It worked.
我该完全相信你吗
I’m supposed to take that on faith?
你说啊
Yeah?
为什么
Why?
我们怎么知道呢
How do we know?
我说是就是了
Because I say so.
证物
07-66-26♥4♥32
07-66-26♥4♥32.
古铁雷斯 阿尔文·B
Gutierrez, Alvin B.
独角锤
Roofing hammer.
无损 包装完整
Undamaged. Bag still sealed.
11-58-73321
11-58-73321.
福林 古斯塔沃
Fring, Gustavo.
三星笔记本电脑
Samsung laptop computer.
已损 玻璃屏破碎
Damaged. Glass screen is broken and in pieces.
包装完整
Bag still sealed.
11-58-73317
11-58-73317.
福林 古斯塔沃
Fring, Gustavo.
两个男人的表框照片
Framed photograph of two men.
已损
Damaged.
玻璃破碎
The glass is broken,
照片从相框中滑出
and photo has slipped out of its frame.
包装好像被碎玻璃割破了
Bag appears to be slightly punctured by broken glass.
看这里
Check it out.
清单里可没这个
That’s not on the manifest.
瑞士银行 开曼群岛
路径 #37010412
好 首先
All right, so first off,
我不是婚姻顾问
I’m not a marriage counselor.
也不会在这件事上偏袒任何一方
Nor do I takes sides in this thing.
而且不偏袒任何一方 请注意
And, not taking sides, mind you,
可你确确实实让她掌控了财政大权
but you did put her in charge of your money,
你回想一下 我还反对过你这个决定
which I advised against, if you’ll recall,
所有这些都不能解释为”我告诉过你了”
all of which is not to be construed as an “I told you so”.
我只是在让你了解我的心理过程
I’m just walking you through my mental process,
可以这么说
so to speak.
她跑来向我求助
So she comes to me with a problem.
她一直在帮贝内克做账
She’s been cooking Beneke’s books,
他被税务局给盯上了
he’s in Dutch with the IRS,
一旦税务局的人来查账
and once they audit,
那他们俩就都”死翘翘”了
it’s “Rio de caca” for the both of them,
于是我说 “找沃尔特一起商量吧”
to which I say “Hey, let’s involve Walt in this discussion,”
而她说 “不行 给贝内克开张支票”
to which she says, “No, let’s cut Beneke a check
“这样他就能还清税务局的钱了”
so’s he can pay off the IRS.”
重申一遍 我没偏袒任何一方
Again, not taking sides,
可她的确在努力保护你
but she really was trying to protect you.
你要是能给点回应就好了
A little feedback here might be nice.
“找沃尔特一起商量吧”
“Let’s involve Walt in this discussion.”
对 我就是这么跟她说的
Yeah, that’s what I told her.
她说不行
She said no.
然后你没有据理力争
And you didn’t argue the point.
也没考虑联♥系♥我
You didn’t think to contact me.
你那时忙得不可开交
You were a tad preoccupied
还记得吗
at the time, if you’ll recall.
好吧 所以你自作主张
Okay. So you took it upon yourself
把我的62万2千美元
to give away $622,000 of my money
送给了一个和我老婆有染的男人
to a man who had been sleeping with my wife.
她和你一样 是我的客户
She’s my client, same as you.
这个约定有时候会不会有点棘手
Does this arrangement get a little tricky at times?
没错 可我竭尽所能 从伦理上讲 我的职责…
Absolutely. But I try my best, you know, ethically, my duty…
从伦理上讲 抱歉 我没听错吧
Ethically? I’m sorry, I must be hearing things.
你刚才讲话是不是用了”从伦理上讲”这个词
Did you actually just use the word “Ethically” in a sentence?
你不是克莱伦斯·单诺 索尔
You’re not Clarence Darrow, Saul.
被后人誉为美国历史上最伟大的辩护律师
你只是个廉价的底层律师
You’re a two-bit bus-bench lawyer,
而且你为我效力
and you work for me.
对 可克莱伦斯可没你这样的客户
Yeah, well, Clarence didn’t ever have a client like you
问他要…
ask him for something…
这种东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!