美国政♥府♥
MAN: United States Department of State.
我是一个在伊♥拉♥克♥工作的美国公民 我被绑♥架♥了
I’m an American citizen, working in Iraq. I’ve been taken hostage.
-我需要跟某人谈谈 -你从哪里打电♥话♥来 先生
-I need to speak to someone right away. -Where are you calling from, sir?
从伊♥拉♥克♥ 我是一个卡车司机
From Iraq. I’m a truck driver.
为克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公♥司♥工作
I work for CRT. Crestin, Roland and Thomas.
我的车队被袭击了然后我被抓住了
My convoy was attacked and I’m being held for ransom.
-绑匪跟你在一起吗? -不 我被埋在某个地方
-Are the kidnappers with you? -No. I’m buried somewhere.
-你被埋了? -是的 在一个棺材里
-You’re buried? -Yeah. Yeah, in a coffin.
这是一个木制的箱子 一个老式的木制棺材
It’s a wooden box, an old wooden coffin.
你有尝试联♥系♥外面的军队吗?
Did you try contacting the military out there?
他们给了一个安全号♥码给我
They gave me a number to call, a safety number.
-但是绑匪拿走了 -他们挟持你为人♥质♥?
-But the people took it. -The people holding you hostage?
-是的 是的 -我不知道
-Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. -I don’t know.
-稍等 我帮你转接….-不 不要让我等
-Hold on. Let me connect you… -No, don’t put me on hold! No!
-丽贝卡 布朗宁 -你好?
-Rebecca Browning. -Hello?
你好 我刚被告知你的情况
Yes, hello. I was just informed of your situation.
是的 我的情况
Yeah, my situation.
我快没有时间了 但是你们的人一直让我等
I’m running out of time and you guys keep putting me on hold.
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么了 -对不起
-What the hell is wrong with you? -I’m sorry.
不要道歉 救我
Don’t be sorry. Just help me.
我有几个问题想问你 康罗伊先生
I just have a few questions for you, Mn Conroy.
-你肯定在开玩笑 -了解这些信息对我们
-You’ve got to be kidding me. -it’s important that I get this information.
-对我们营救你非常重要 -等等
-It‘ll help make a rescue attempt… -Wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait.
-你怎么知道我的名字? -什么?
-How do you know my name? -I’m sorry?
我的名字 我没有告诉你 我也没有告诉那个男人
My name, I didn’t give it to you. I didn’t give it to the other guy either.
到底是怎么了
What’s going on right now?
我们收到了CRT公♥司♥代表的电♥话♥ 你给他留了口信?
We received a call from a representative at CRT. You left him a message?
-是的 -他马上联♥系♥了我们
-Yeah? -He contacted us right away.
所以你知道怎么回事吧
So if you know what the hell is going on,
那你们做了什么来救我出去
then what have you done to get me out of here?
我们从华盛顿能做到的不多
Well, there ‘s little we can do from Washington.
那只能这样了?因为你能做的不多
So that’s it? I’m just supposed to sit here and rot
我只能在这里等着腐烂而死?
because there’s little you can do?
-不是的 -那怎样?
-No. -Then what?
我需要知道你的车队在何时何地被伏击
I need to know where you were when your convoy was ambushed.
-在迪亚拉省的巴古拜 -好的
-In Baqubah, in the Diyala province. -Okay.
绑匪有和你联♥系♥吗
And has contact been made with the kidnappers?
有 他们说今晚9点前要500万美金
Yeah. The guy says he wants $5 million by 9:00 tonight.
好的 然后呢…
Okay or else…
然后他会带我去海洋世界
Or else he’ll take me to SeaWorld.
-你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么 小姐 -我们会尽我们最大的努力
-What the hell do you think, lady? -We’ll do everything we can.
那你们会付款吗?
So you’ll pay them then? Yeah?
-不 我们不能那么做 -等等 为什么
-No. That we can’t do. -Wait, wait. Why?
这是美国政♥府♥的政策
It’s the policy of the United States government
永远不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
to not negotiate with terrorists.
不要跟我讲美国政♥府♥的政策
Not the policy of the United States government?
小姐 求你了
Lady, come on!
你坐在有空调的办公室里 你说的简单
You’re sitting in an air conditioned office, this is easy for you to say.
你不是那个被困在棺材里埋在沙漠中♥央♥的那个人
You’re not the one stuck in a coffin, buried in the goddamn desert!
-我理解你的沮丧…-沮丧?
-I understand your frustration… -Frustration?
小姐 我他妈会死在这里 你明白吗?
Lady, I’m going to fucking die in here. Understand that?
-喂? -我在
-Hello? -I’m here.
那就说点什么 告诉我你怎么让我离开这里
Then say something. Tell me how you can get me out of here.
好的
Okay.
你的电♥话♥号♥码多少
What’s the number on the phone that you’re calling from?
-我不知道 你那边没有显示吗?-没有 这边显示保密
-I don’t Know. Did it come up on your end? -No. it’s listed as unavailable.
告诉我 你记得电♥话♥号♥码吗
Tell me this, can you remember a number?
是的 我有 我有一条铅笔
Yeah. No. I have a… I have a pencil.
-写下这个 -好的 等等
-Okay write this down. -Okay, just a sec.
好的 继续
Okay. Go ahead.
-410 -好
-410… -Yeah.
…195…
…195…
-5453. -5453.
-5453. -5453.
-那是谁?-那是丹 布伦纳
-Who’s that? -That’s Dan Brenner
他是伊♥拉♥克♥人♥质♥解救小组的指挥官
He’s the commander of the hostage working group over in Iraq.
人♥质♥解救小组?
Hostage working group?
在2004年成立来解决类似你这样处境的人
Formed it in 2004 to deal with situations such as yours.
处境我喜欢你这样描述
Situations. I love how you keep calling it that.
-你有记下来吗? -有
-Did you write down the number? -Yeah.
好的 请稍等 我会将你转接给他
Good. Now, just hold on, I ‘ll connect you with him now.
-他应该在等你电♥话♥ -新闻媒体怎样 我想打给他们
-He should be expecting you. -What about the news? I wanna call them.
不 不要打给媒体
No, don’t call the news.
-我重复 不要联♥系♥新闻媒体 -为什么
-I repeat, do not contact the news. -Why?
-这只会让情况更加糟糕 -屁话
-It will only complicate things further.. -That’s bullshit.
-你只是想掩盖你们的不作为 -不 我只是为了保护你
-You’re just covering your own ass. -No, I’m covering yours.
你不去找某样东西 你就不知道它不见了
You don’t go looking for something you don’t know is missing.
每个人都需要知道我到底怎样了
Everyone who needs to know about this does.
-我需要一切帮助 -我们快没时间了 保罗
-I need all the help I can get. -We are running out of time, Paul.
所以你要马上联♥系♥丹 布伦纳
That’s why you need to contact Dan Brenner right away.

Fine.
我马上转接你
I’m transferring you now.
-布伦纳 -丹 布伦纳?
-Brenner -Dan Brenner?
-是保罗 康罗伊吗? -是的 我是保罗
-ls this Paul Conroy? -Yeah, yeah, it’s me. It’s Paul.
保罗 我刚被告知你的情况
Paul, I was informed of what’s going on.
我希望你知道我们早已经在想法救你了
I want you to know that we’re already working on trying to get you out of there.
谢谢 上帝
Thank you, God.
我被告知截止时间是今晚9点 对吗?
I was told that we have until 9:00 p. m. ls that right?
-那就是绑匪说的 -好的
-That’s what he said. -All right.
我们的时间不多
That doesn’t give us a whole lot of time.
那些绑匪把你埋在了地下?
And just so I have this right, the kidnappers buried you in the ground?
是的 是一个老的木制棺材
Yeah. It’s an old, wooden coffin.
所以我猜你的手♥机♥能够收到信♥号♥♥
Okay my guess is that since you’re able to get a cell signal,
-你被埋的应该只有几尺深而已 -是啊 我不知道 应该是吧
-you’re no more than a few feet underground. -Yeah, I don’t know. Maybe.
你的手♥机♥电量怎样?还能维持多长时间
What about battery life? How much does the phone have left?
-只剩下一半了 -好的 你必须省着点用
-It’s just less than half. -Okay you have to conserve that battery.
我们最大的希望是通过跟踪你的手♥机♥找到你
Our best bet of finding you by tracking your cell signal.
-铃♥声♥是设置在响铃还是震动状态? -震动
-ls the ringer set on a sound or vibrate? -Vibrate.
我需要你按住*号♥键不放
I need you to press and hold down the asterisk key
转为响铃状态 这样比较节约电
to change it to a ring tone. It will use less power
-那我的zippo呢?-你有一个打火机?
-What about my Zippo? -You have a lighter?
-是的 -用它来找找附近的标记
-Yeah. -Use it to look around for markings,
商标之类的 -这会燃烧掉氧气吗?
logo, whatever you can find. -Won’t it use up oxygen?
现在不用担心这个 试试找找
Don ‘t worry about that now. Just try to find…
-没有打火机这里好暗好暗 -我理解 保罗
-It’s just so dark in here without it. -I understand, Paul.
试试找出能够象征棺材产地的标记
Try to find anything in there that might indicate where that coffin was made.
-你们要尽快 -我们已经在尽我们最大的努力了 保罗
-You guys have to hurry. -We’re working as fast as we can, Paul.
你知道还有生还者吗?
Do you Know if there were any other survivors?
-你的车队的人吗? -是的
-From your convoy? -Yeah .
这点还不清楚
Still unclear at this point.
我仅仅只是想做些对我家庭有用的事
I just wanted to do right by my family. That’s all.
我不知道会发生今天这样的事
I didn’t know it was going to be like this out here.
我想没人能预料到
I don’t think any of us did.
-是他 他打来了 -绑匪?
-That’s him. He’s calling. -The kidnapper?
-是的 我该怎么办 -你知道他的号♥码?
-Yeah. What should I do? -You know his number?
-是的 -给我
-Yeah. -Give it to me.
-好的 那这通电♥话♥怎么办 -先给我电♥话♥号♥码
-Okay. What about the call? -Give me the number first.
-他要挂掉了 -接电♥话♥
-He’s going to hang up. -Take the call.
-我…好吧 -没事 接电♥话♥
-I… Okay. -That’s okay, just take the call.
喂 喂
Hello! Hello.
2小时4分钟
JABIR: Two hour; four minute.
-你需要给我多点时间 -你跟大使♥馆♥说了吗
-You have to give me more time. -You talk to embassy?
-给钱? -是的 我跟其他人说了
-Give the money? -Yeah, yeah. I talked to someone.
政♥府♥说他们不会付钱
The government. They said that they won’t pay the money.
-不给钱? -不给
-No pay? -No.
他们说不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
They said they don’t negotiate with terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Terrorists? I am terrorist?
是的 你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你就是个兔崽子
Yeah. Yeah. You’re a terrorist, you son of a bitch.
你害怕了 所以我就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
You terrified, so I am terrorist?
我对你做了什么
What did I ever do to you?
-做了什么? -是啊
-Ever do? -Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!