No.
我三天前才遇见他
We only met three days ago.
但是你刚才说你认识他有26年了
But you just said that you’ve known him 26 years.
他以前是另外一个人
He used to be a different person.
他变了不少
Uh… he’s changed a lot.
贝利医生
Dr Bailey,
我不清楚自己是被他的身体还是灵魂吸引的
I don’t know if it’s just his body I’m attracted to or his soul,
或许是 我自己
or if it’s just… me.
我感觉到
I’m feeling
被他全面地
generally
吸引了
attractive.
事实是
The truth is,
我已经足够成熟 到了我瓜熟蒂落的时候了
I’m so ripe, I’m about to fall off the vine!
我觉得这 这真是非常
Well, I-I-I feel this is a very
积极的一步
positive step. Uh…
我感觉到你在要和
Now, I sense some hesitation
年龄小的男性建立关系时
in entering into a relationship with
有些犹豫 但这很正常
a younger man, but this is perfectly natural.
社会会约束我们 不过感情是无法抑制的
Society inhibits us, but feelings are feelings
你正要跨过一个非常重要的槛
and you are crossing a very important threshold.
♪ 任你漫游到何处 愿主与你同在♪
♪ May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam ♪
♪ 当你远离了故土 愿阳光与幸福环绕身侧♪
♪ And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you’re far from home ♪
♪ 愿你能怀着骄傲 成长为高贵而真实的人♪
♪ And may you grow to be proud dignified and true ♪
♪ 你不会将自己所不愿的 强加于他人♪
♪ And do unto others as you would have done to you ♪
♪ 你将勇敢而无畏♪
♪ Be courageous and be brave ♪
♪ 而在我心中永远有你♪
♪ And in my heart you’ll always stay ♪
♪ 青春不逝♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不逝♪
♪ Forever young ♪
我们以前喜欢到这儿来
We used to love to come here,
你和我
you and I.
路易和我
Louie and I.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?

No.
那你记得什么
What do you remember?
有点像是梦境闪回 一些零碎的画面
Uh… it’s kind of like a dream coming back, bits and pieces.
不过我尤其记得我深爱的人 比如你和菲利普
But I especially remember people that I really love, like you and Philip.
谢谢
Thanks.
快来
Come on!
拿好了 -谢谢 多少钱
There you go. -Thanks. How much?
没关系的 女士 您儿子付过了
That’s all right, ma’am. Your son already paid.
米兰达十岁的时候什么样子 -十岁 早熟
What was Miranda like at ten? -At ten? Precocious.
固执己见 非常有主见
Opinionated. Fiercely independent.
她开始戴牙齿矫正器 不过大约一小时后
She got braces then, which she removed with pliers
她就用老虎钳把它卸了下来
after wearing them for about an hour!
我还记得菲利普对她说“美人都要经受磨难作出牺牲”
I remember Philip telling her, “All great beauties must suffer and sacrifice!”

You…!
我想至少 再要两个
I want to have at least… two more.
孩子
Babies?!
还不算晚 是吧
It’s not too late, is it?
不算
No…
我们能今晚就开始吗
Can we start… tonight?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
菲利普 我问他心里是不是有别人 他说是的 对我而言那就很有说服力了
I asked him is there anybody else, and he said yes. To me, that’s pretty compelling evidence.
他称赞了你的臼齿 -什么
He admired your molar. -What?
昨天在我家里 你的X光照片
Yesterday at my house. Your X-rays.
前一秒他还跟你在一起 下一秒他就
You know, one minute he’s there with you and the next minute…
我好像爱上他了
And I think I’m in love with him.
我知道这听起来很可笑 我认识他才几天
I know it sounds ridiculous. I’ve only known him a few days,
我从没对其他人产生过这样的感情
but I mean, I’ve never felt this way for anybody before.
他要是向我求婚我肯定答应
I mean, if he asked me to marry him I’d say yes.
奇怪的是 他对待我像是对待五岁小孩 好像我是他女儿一样
The weird thing is, he treats me like I’m five, like I’m his daughter or something.
别轻言放弃 这事要慢慢来
Well, don’t give up. These things take time.
相信我
Believe me!
菲利普 -干什么
Philip… -What?
你为什么不对妈妈发起进攻 一劳永逸的把事办妥了
Why don’t you just attack Mom once and for all and get it over with?
是你吗
That you?
他怎么在这
What’s he doing here?
菲利普 你在干什么
Philip! What are you doing?
你好
Hi!
制♥作♥最美味的干酪小牛肉
Creating the most spectacular veal parmigiane!
马上 -我去楼上冲个冷水澡
Soon. -I’m gonna go upstairs and take a cold shower.
米兰达打电♥话♥来了 她要工作到很晚
Uh, Miranda called. She’s gonna be working late.
需要我帮忙吗 -不用
Can I help? -No.
天呐 你真美
God, you look beautiful!
菲利普 你换了个发型
Philip, you got a haircut!
因为什么 -因为你
What’s the occasion? -You.
菲利普
Oh, Philip!
上帝啊
Oh, God!
大猩猩 你得告诉他你在米兰达的生日派对上扮成大猩猩那事
Oh, the gorilla! Tell him about the time you were a gorilla at Miranda’s birthday party.
我把他们都吓个半死
And scared them all practically to death!
我们该给他讲讲那件事
I think we’ll spare him that one.
我做得怎么样
How am I doing?
再来点香槟 亲爱的 -好的
More champagne, cherie? -Mais oui
菲利普 你可真是超常发挥了
Philip, you’ve outdone yourself!
这是我吃过的最好的一顿饭 -谢谢你 亚历克斯
This is one of the greatest meals I’ve ever had. -Thank you, Alex.
为这一点干杯
I’ll drink to that!
你肯定累坏了 你看起来真的累坏了
You must be exhausted. You certainly look exhausted.
你像是喝多了 真希望你能留下 -我也是
You look out of it. I wish you didn’t have to go. -Me too!
感谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
回头见 希望你快点恢复
We’ll see you. Feel better!
♪ 有时我们手牵手漫步在海边♪
♪ Sometimes we walk hand in hand by the sea ♪
♪ 呼吸着咸味的清新海风♪
♪ And we breathe in the cool salty air ♪
♪ 你转身深情凝视我♪
♪ You turn to me with a kiss in your eyes ♪
♪ 我心中涌起无与伦比的战栗♪
♪ And my heart feels a thrill beyond compare ♪
♪ 而后你吻向我♪
♪ Then your lips cling to mine ♪
♪ 这太美妙太美妙♪
♪ It’s wonderful wonderful ♪
♪ 如此美妙 我的爱人♪
♪ Oh so wonderful my love ♪
我的甜点 我的桃子派
My dessert! My peach cobbler!
♪ 有时我们站在山顶♪
♪ Sometimes we stand on the top of a hill ♪
♪ 眺望着大地与天空♪
♪ And we gaze at the earth and the sky ♪
♪ 我转身拥你入怀♪
♪ I turn to you and you melt in my arms ♪
♪ 亲爱的 我们在这二人世界♪
♪ Here we are darling only you and I ♪
♪ 共享着美好时光♪
♪ What a moment to share ♪
♪ 这太美妙太美妙♪
♪ It’s wonderful wonderful ♪
多谢啊
Thanks!
♪ 如此美妙 我的爱人♪
♪ Oh so wonderful my love ♪
菲利普 -不是你想的那样
Philip! -It’s not what you think!
做得好啊 你个虚情假意的小杂种
That’s good! You smarmy little bastard!
菲利普 不 菲利普
Philip, no! Philip…!
菲利普
Philip
这不是你想的那样 完全是另一回事
This is not what you think! It’s something else entirely!
亚历克斯是路易转世
Alex is Louie. Reincarnated.
我一开始也不相信
I didn’t believe it either at first.
菲利普 这真的是奇迹 -他这么跟你说的
Oh, Philip, isn’t it a miracle? -He told you that?
冒充成她死去的丈夫 -不
Pass yourself off as her dead husband? -No!
够聪明啊
Very cute!

No!
菲利普
Philip
停下来 -放开我
Stop it! -Get off!
不 -我是路易
No! -I am Louie!
是真的 是我
It’s true! It’s me!
他可以证明的 快啊 亲爱的
He can prove it. Go on, honey!
饶了我吧 “亲爱的” 科琳娜
Oh, spare me “honey”. Corinne…
他把你研究透了 他想要的就是你的钱
He’s got you figured out. All he wants is your money.
你错了 他想要我的身体
You’re wrong. He wants my body!
我是路易 -是啊 那我就是埃及艳后
I’m Louie! -Yeah, and I’m Cleopatra!
你才不是 -住手
You’re not. -Stop it!
你打架还挺像她的
You fight like her, though!
住手
Stop it, stop it!
听着 你个顽固的王八蛋
Listen! Listen, you stubborn son of a bitch!
科琳娜和我结婚那天 在圣坛上 你告诉我你爱上她了