我老爸用老办法 而我用新办法
And if I don’t prove to you that I’m right…
如果事实证明我错了…
I’ll get outta town quick enough. Don’t worry.
那我马上走人
But first, you got to give me a chance, Wash. No.
但首先你要给我一个机会Wash 不
You’ve got to give me a chance on this thing. No, no.
你必须要给我一个机会 不 不
Now, come on. Come on, swear me in, Sheriff.
来吧 来吧 让我宣誓吧 警长
Well, raise your right hand. Yeah, there.
好吧 举起你的右手 好的
Do you, Thomas Jefferson Destry…
Thomas Jefferson Destry
swear to uphold the law…
你愿意宣誓捍卫法律…
and serve your office and do your duty and everything that goes with it?
并为之奋斗吗
I do. I do.
我愿意
Here’s your badge.
这是你的警徽
Don’t let anybody see it.
没带枪
Without guns.
别让别人看见
Eli.
Eli
Eli, hurry.
Eli快过来
See if you can sneak out the back way and bring help as fast as you can.
你从后门溜出去 赶快求援
Be careful now, careful. All right, Ma.
一定要小心 好的 妈妈
Sister, get over there, close to the wall.
小妹 赶紧靠到墙边去
You better give up, Claggett! We’re gonna get the ranch sooner or later!
Claggett你还是投降吧 我们早晚拿下你的农场
Come and get it!
你到是来拿啊!
Nice hardware store, ain’t it, Tom’? Yeah.
这五金店修的不错吧Tom 是的
We got some finelooking bowie knives in there too. Yeah.
咱们去看看找把好用的刀子 好吧
You wouldn’t be interested in one of them, would ya? Nope.
你会对店里的东西感兴趣 不会
No, I was afraid you wouldn’t.
我相信你会的
Oh, Tom, look here. Look at this post.
哦Tom 看这根杆子
Soaked through and through with the blood of Sawtooth McGee.
这浸满了Sawtooth McGee的鲜血
Yeah, he objected to a petticoat his neighbour’s wife was wearing…
他反对邻居的老婆穿衬裙… (实在是不明白什么意思)
and they fit to a draw. Both buried in the same grave.
结果两人被埋在一起
Sawtooth and the petticoat. No, Sawtooth and the neighbour and four innocent bystanders.
Sawtooth和衬裙 不 Sawtooth和邻居还有四名无辜的旁观者
Now, you gotta listen to reason or get outta town.
听了这故事 你是走人呢还是拿起枪
Aw, I think I’ll stick around.
我想我还是呆在这儿吧
You know, I had a friend once used to collect postage stamps.
你知道吗 我曾经有一位喜欢集邮的朋友
He always said the one good thing about a postage stamp–
他常说邮票的好处之一就是…
It always sticks to one thing ’til it gets there. I’m like that.
能把任何信件送到你想要寄达的地方 我喜欢这样
Hey, Wash, wait.
嘿Wash 等一下
Here. I got somethin’ for ya. I ain’t expectin’ nothin’.
我有些东西给你 我可什么都没订啊
Folks think I’m gonna nurse their livestock, they’re crazy. What is it?
大伙儿把我当成牲畜管家了 真是疯了 这是什么?
Appears to be rabbits. Mighty big family there. Who sent for them?
像是兔子 好大一家呢 谁拿来的?
Sheriff Keogh. I got to get ’em off my hands.
Keogh警长 我可不想管了
When that crate come, there was only two. Now count ’em.
刚拿来时只有两只 现在你看看有多少了
Well, rabbits “is” like that. You can have ’em.
哦 兔子就喜欢这样 那你就留着吧
Say, uh, where did Sheriff Keogh go? I don’t know nothin’.
我说 Keogh警长到底去哪儿了? 我什么都不知道
Hold on there. Hold on now.
等等 等等
You fellas gettin’ kind of playful, ain’t ya?
你们玩的很爽啊
What about it? Careful, Creepy. That’s No Gun Destry.
那又怎么样? 当心Creepy 这是不拿枪的Destry
Oh. [Laughing]

Well, that’s pretty good shootin’.
哦 枪法不错
Must be good guns. You care if I heft ’em?
是好枪 我能看看吗?
Guess you can’t hurt yourself any just liftin’ ’em…
拿去吧 小心别伤了自己…
but be careful. They’re loaded.
可都是上了膛的
Nice weight.
好沉啊
Yeah.
是啊
Now aside from being nice ornaments…
在这里看来只能做个装饰品
a fella can have a whole lot of harmless amusement outta these here toys.
拿来给大家当个玩具
Yeah, take for instance them knobs on top of that sign.
举个例子 就像那上面的一个个小玩意
They’re all right.
不错
All right.
不错
Now the next time you fellas start any of this here…
下回伙计们如果再在街上乱开枪…
promiscuous shootin’ around the streets, you’re gonna land in jail, understand?
我可要把你们都关起来 明白吗?
Sure. Sure. All right.
一定 一定 好了 走吧
We was just havin’ a little fun, Deputy. All right.
我们刚才只是开个玩笑 好吧
Come on, Wash.
走吧 Wash
I can’t believe my eyes.
我不敢相信我的眼睛
I ain’t seen shootin’ like that since Bat Masterson killed that Paiute chief.
自从Bat Masterson射杀派尤特人的首领后 就在没人 有那么好的枪法了
22 of’em. Wash, we gotta do somethin’ here.
有22只呢 Wash 我们得处理一下
And you been walkin’ around here actually condemning the use of firearms.
你看起来在闲逛 可实际是在掌握情况
Where’d you say Sheriff Keogh went? I didn’t say.
你说Keogh警长能去哪里呢 我从来没说过
He certainly left his papers in a mess.
他一定走的非常匆忙
‘Tain’t ’cause you’re a coward, ’cause I know ya ain’t.
看来你不是个怕事的人
Private papers, too. Now listen, my son. I’m an older man than you are.
还有这些个人的文件 听着我的孩子 我已经老了
I was an old friend of your pa’s. When we was together–
当年我和你老爸在一起 我们可是好朋友
He forgets his rabbits. He forgets all these papers. Rabbits is easy to forget.
他忘了这些兔子 忘了这些文件 兔子很容易忘了
Yeah, but gold ain’t. Ohh!
看还能忘了这些金子? 哦
I don’t care what you find out, blast it!
我可不管你找到什么 去他♥娘♥的♥
I ain’t seen nothin’ like you since the last time I was drunk…
我一喝多就糊涂了
and them green snakes and pink buffalos…
可不像你那么头脑清楚
I can account for them, but you– You’ve got to listen to me.
看你现在要听我的
All right, Wash, now what’s on your mind?
好吧Wash 你在担心什么?
As though I ain’t been tryin’ to tell ya.
好像我不想告诉你
You’ve got to behave like I expect ya to behave. Where’s the sheriff?
你的行为举止要像我期望的那样 警长在哪里?
He’s outta town. And when I–
去镇上了 当我…
Wait a minute. That’s me. Some men come to take our ranch…
等一下 我就是 有人来抢我们的农场
and they’re shootin’ at Ma and Pa.
他们在朝我爸我妈开枪呢
You hear that? Shootin’ goin’ on in this town all the time.
你看看 这镇子随时都有可能动枪
Come on, hurry! What do ya want me for? Oh, sure, sure.
快走吧 你要我♥干♥什么?哦 对 对 对
Sure.

Let’s see your gun, son.
孩子 让我看看你的枪
Doggone near as big as you are, isn’t it?
你还没这枪高呢
You’re Thomas Jefferson Destry, ain’t ya’? That’s right.
你就是Thomas Jefferson Destry? 是的没错
I’m Eli Whitney Claggett. Well, glad to know ya.
我叫Eli Whitney Claggett 很高兴认识你
Howdy. Gosh, I’ve heard about you and your pa all my life.
我从小就听说你和你老爸的故事
Whenever we play sheriffs and lnjuns, I’m always your pa.
我们玩官兵捉匪的游戏 我总是扮演你老爸
Couldn’t do better, son.
你能做的更好 孩子
Gosh, I bet you’ve killed a lot of men in the course of duty.
我敢肯定你在执行任务中肯定杀过不少人
Get goin’, son. I’ll be right with ya. How ’bout me handling it?
快走 孩子 我和你一起去 我用这个怎么样?
Gosh, yeah, you can use it. All right.
好啊 你就留着吧 好吧
You see, Tom. Even that little kid–
你看 Tom,连小孩子都知道这些
Reminds me of a kid I used to know.
这使我想起了小时候 我也是这样
He done in both his pa and ma with a crowbar.
他们肯定要支持不住了
No. Yes, he did.
不 是这样
Now the judge said to him, “Do ya got anything to say for yourself?”
现在法官对他说 你还有什么为自己辩解的吗
And the kid said, “Well, I just hope that Your Honour has some regard…
小孩子说 大人 我只是希望…
for the feelin’s of a poor orphan.”
你能有穷苦孤儿的感受
You know, that reminds– Oh, why don’t you go back to Omaha?
哦 这让人想起… 哦 你怎么不回奥马哈
I’m goin’ along with you. What in tarnation for’?
我和你在一起 这到底是什么意思
See you don’t get hurt. See I
保护你别受伤 保护我…
[ Grunting ] See I don’t get–
别受伤
[ Wash ] Stop that shootin’!
停止射击
Hold your fire, Lem. Here’s Eli back with the law.
别开枪Lem. Eli找来警♥察♥了
Say, what do you think you’re doin’?
你们究竟在干什么呢?
I told you we were gonna have respect for law and order…
我说过你们要遵纪守法
and I ain’t makin’ no exceptions. That’s fine, Sheriff.
谁也不能搞特殊 说的没错 警长
Get those people outta my house. ” Your” house?
把这些人从我的房♥子里撵出去 你的房♥子?
That’s Claggett’s property, and he ain’t gonna sell to nobody.
这是Claggett的财产 他可没卖♥♥给别人
Maybe you better take a look I ain’t interested.
你最好看看这个 我对这个没兴趣
You mosey on outta here before I start blastin’!
我开枪前你们要离开这里
And I mean every word of it. Ouch!
我意思讲的很清楚了 哦
There was a big bee about that big right on the back of your neck.
我看你脖子上落了一只蜜蜂
I got him, though. Thanks.
我把它打跑了 谢谢
Now look here Hold on, hold on.Just a minute.
现在.. 冷静 冷静 稍等一下
Mr Kent, could I see that paper?
Kent先生 我能看看吗
You wait here while I talk to Claggett.
我去和Claggett谈谈 你等着
What do you want to see Claggett for?
你找Claggett干什么?
Him’s the man I want to put off this– Who’s the sheriff around here?
这才是我要抓的人
I tell ya. You ain’t gonna do this to us, mister.
你们不能这样对我们
We ain’t givin’ up what we worked ten years to get.
我们辛苦了十年 不能说放弃就放弃
Ma’am, I’d sooner hang that crowd out there to the nearest tree…
我也宁可吊死这帮家伙
than let ’em have this ranch, but that paper your husband signed…
也不愿意他们占有你的农场
gives ’em a legal right to it. Don’t it, Wash?
可是你丈夫已经签了字的凭据在他们手上 我说的对不对Wash?
Sure, it does. The way we’re operatin’ now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!