嗯 还有一件事
All the relatives and friends of Gyp Watson…
在此通知Gyp Watson的亲朋好友
are hereby notified that he’s over in the jail…
他已被关进监狱
charged with murder.
原因是谋杀
That’s all.
就是这样
My brother didn’t have nothin’ to do with it! Who did?
我弟弟什么也没干! 那是谁干的?
Well, I’ll tell you who–
好吧 我告诉你是谁
I thought you were through askin’ questions. Now, don’t get excited.
我想你已经问完了 别太得意
He’s not hanged yet. And he ain’t gonna be.
他还没被吊死 他不会怎么样的
You get over there and turn him loose. I can’t do that until after the trial.
你应该把他放了 恐怕没经审判是不能这样办的
Maybe by then he can explain what he was doin’…
也许他能解释一下
when the sheriff found him with the body. Oh.
他怎么和尸体在一起
I’m sure Kent didn’t know you had evidence like that, Deputy.
我想Kent肯定不知道你已经掌握了证据
I think we got a pretty good case, Mayor.
是强有力的证据 市长
Darned near airtight, I’d say. Hmm.
铁证如山 嗯
Well, that’s mighty fine work.
干得好
And just to make sure that there won’t be no miscarriage of justice
作为最高行政长官
as chief magistrate…
为了公平的审判
I’m gonna try this case myself.
我将对此案亲自审理
Oh.

And all you citizens here present…
在场的所有人
please report to my office tomorrow so we can select a jury.
请明天到我办公室报到 以便选出陪审团
Everything’s going to be regular.
一切都是有章可循的
Very regular. Mmhmm.
必须按章行事
Yeah, well, thanks, Mayor.
好的 谢谢 市长
But I’d better call you Judge now, hadn’t I?
相信你一定会公正审判的
I sorta had a feeling I could count on you.
我有预感 我要靠你了
Anytime, son. Anytime. Yeah, all right.
没问题 孩子 没问题 好吧
Thanks for the wine, Kent. It’s all right.
Kent 多谢你的酒 好吧
Frenchy.
Frenchy.
Thanks for the, uh… dance.
谢谢你 嗯 和我一起跳舞
Pretty good rabbit.
漂亮的兔子
Ready to start bringin’ my cattle through.
我的牛群要从这里过
Do I pay you off? That’s what I’m here for.
要给你交买♥♥路钱? 要不我在这里干什么
How many head you got? Oh, around 10,000, I reckon.
一共多少头? 大概1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥头
Let’s see. At two bits a head, that’s $2,500.
算一下 每头25美分 应该是2500刀
Yeah. I’ll pay you for the whole bunch right now.
好吧 那我就全付了吧
I don’t care what the law says.
我不在乎法律怎么规定
I brought those cattle through, I didn’t pay a penny…
我放牧只是经过哪里 一个子儿也不会掏…
I ain’t gonna pay, and nobody’s gonna make me!
谁也别想从我这里拿钱
Jack Tyndall, you’re the most stubborn, ornery, mule-headed–
Jack Tyndall你这个犟驴
Selfopinionated’s a good word. Selfopinionated bully I ever saw or heard of.
犟驴是个褒义词 是我见过最犟的犟驴
Hey, lady, can’t you call him all them names without bein’ so noisy?
嘿夫人 教训他的时候能否小声点
I’m tryin’ to sleep. Gyp, it ain’t polite to interfere with family quarrels.
我可是要睡觉呢 Gyp 家里人吵架你别插嘴
Now, go right ahead, Miss Tyndall.
请继续Tyndall小姐
It’s like talking to a stone wall. I give up.
真是对牛弹琴 我没招了
Well, that’s too bad.
真是糟透了
Sheriffin’s getting to be quite a problem around here.
警长总会问些问题
He won’t talk, he won’t listen.
他不想说 而他不想听
If your brother doesn’t pay that $2,500 he owes to Kent…
如果你哥因为Kent的原因拒付那2500刀…
I don’t know what’s gonna happen to him. Nothing’s gonna happen to me.
不知道下来他会怎样 反正我是无所谓
I can take care of myself.
我会自己搞定
Lot of things are gonna happen around this town, though.
这镇上每天都有事发生
You could sue and recover the money.
你应该把钱缴上
Sue Kent with Slade on the bench? You must think I’m awful dumb.
付给Kent还有他的后台Slade? 你真以为我是傻瓜了
Ain’t it the truth. I won’t pay a plug nickel now or ever.
此言差矣 无论现在 将来 我一分钱也不会掏
All right, I give up. I give up.
好吧 我说不过你 说不过你
Miss Tyndall, I want to thank you for coming here…
Tyndall小姐 感谢你来…
and tryin’ to help out.
对他进行劝说
We’ll, uh… we’ll all be here for quite some time…
我们还要在这里待下去
so just feel free to drop over any time at all.
你有空随时可以来看他
Matter of fact, I hope you will. It’s here! It’s here!
说白了 还是希望你能劝劝他 到这里来!
I got it! I got it! I got the letter– Oh, excuse me.
拿到了 拿到了 我拿到信了 哦对不起
In my pocket. Oh, hello, Miss Tyndall.
在我口袋里 哦 你好 Tyndall小姐
Aren’t you pretty. Hello, Mr Callahan.
您真漂亮 你好 Callahan先生
Here’s your fodder.
给你带了饭
[ Gyp] Cheese. Cheese!
奶酪 还是奶酪
Cheese for breakfast, cheese for lunch!
早餐是奶酪 午餐还是奶酪
Tell my brother to stop sending me cheese!
快跟我哥说别送奶酪了
I ain’t no mouse! [Boris ] I tell him.
我可不是老鼠 我告诉他
This may change his mind. Tyndall! Yeah?
也许这能让他心情好些 Tyndall! 什么事?
Read that.
看看这个
Now maybe you can understand why I want you to pay Kent the money.
现在你也许明白为何让你给Kent付钱了吧
If you can keep from gettin’ your fool head shot off…
如果你够聪明 就付钱吧
until that judge gets here…
等法官一来…
I can get my murderer and you can get your money back.
谋杀案就能办了 你的钱也能拿回来了
All right. I’ll go pay him now.
好吧 我现在就付钱
Well, now we’re gettin’ somewhere.
现在就可以把你放出来了
Uh, hold on now.
哦 等一下
You might run into some trouble over there.
你现在出去也许会有麻烦
We’d better send Boris. Command me! Nothing can tempt me from my duty.
还是派Boris去吧 下命令吧 保证完成任务
Where are we gonna pick up the money?
我们去哪儿取钱?
Wells Fargo. As soon as you get the money…
富国银行 你一拿到钱就去交给Kent
give it to Kent with Tyndall’s compliments, and get a receipt.
记着要收据
Yes, “mon commandant.” lam a courier, fast as lightning…
是 长官
silent as the night itself.
我会像光一样快 像暗夜一样无声
[ Gyp] And no more cheese.
[Gyp] 还有别再带奶酪了
[Mayor] According to the provisions of the statutes…
根据联邦法律条款
of our territorial commonwealth…
我们已经进行了庭审
you have been selected as representative citizens…
现在让陪审团根据庭审
of our fair community.
来作出判决
We want to see that the public’s faith is justified.
我们必须忠实于公众的信仰
So when you boys retire to consider a verdict…
所以孩子们 你们需要时间来考虑
stay out for a while.
并将最终做出裁定
Kent will see that you’re plentifully provided…
Kent希望你们一碗水端平
with liquid refreshment.
认真考虑后做出裁决
And after you’ve deliberated sufficient…
你们要仔细研究证据
weighed all the evidence fair and square…
认真做出裁定
and brought in a verdict of not guilty…
如果无罪的话
you’ll be amply rewarded, y’understand?
会有重奖给大家 明白了吧?
Okay, boss. We gotcha, Mayor.
好的 老板 我们明白了 市长
That’s all. Drinks on the house.
就这样 进去喝一杯吧
Mr Kent. Well, what do you want’?
Kent先生 什么事?
Uh, nothing. That is, I was sent to deliver
哦 我是派来给你送2500刀的
$2,500 in cash, compliments of Mr Tyndall.
就是Tyndall先生应付的钱
He’s gettin’ smart to himself, huh?
他终于想明白了
Mr Destry had something to do with this, didn’t he?
Destry先生肯定做了工作
I’m a mummy, I’m a sphinx. I don’t answer questions.
我只知道送钱 其他一概不知
[ Chuckling ] Let’s have the money. First sign the receipt.
把钱给我 请先打个收据
What? That is, if you don’t mind. Please?
什么? 请别介意
Give me that money. It’s a mighty fine thing when a man realizes he’s wrong…
把钱给我 一个人知错能改是好事
Give it to him, Kent.
就给他打一个吧Kent
I see we’ve got some very intelligent peace officers in this town, Stavrogin.
看来我们有一个非常聪明的治安官
I’m trying to live up to the blood of my forefathers.
这是从祖上遗传的基因
[Mayor] Not like Tyndall to give in so easy.
不像Tyndall那样不会做事
Hey, you. You keepin’ my brother comfortable?
嘿 我弟弟在里面怎么样?
He’s very delicate. He’s doing as well as can be expected.
他可没受过罪 他在里面很自在
But he told me to tell you, no more cheese. Did he say that?
他让我带话给你 不要再送奶酪了 他真那么说?
I’m quoting his every word. Gee, that’s bad if he don’t want no more cheese.
一字不落 那可不是什么好事
They’re not gonna hang him, are they? That is not up to me.
他们不会把他吊死吧 这不关我事
It’s up to Judge Murtaugh. That’s good.
这由Murtaugh法官决定 那就好
Judge Murtaugh? H–
Murtaugh法官?
Hey, Mayor, who is this Judge Murtaugh?
嘿 市长 谁是Murtaugh法官
What’s he got to do with my brother?
他要怎么判我弟弟?
Clara! Yes’m, Miss Frenchy?
Clara! 什么事 Frenchy小姐
Go tell Mr Destry I want to see him right away. ls somethin’ the matter?
请转告Destry先生我要马上见他 出什么事了吗?
Will you go? I’m gone.
快去 好吧
Hey, you. [Snoring]
嘿 你
Oh, you. What do you want now?
你要干什么?
[ Gyp ] I want beer, but I’ll take water.
我要啤酒 给我打点水来
Why is it you always get thirsty when I get to sleep?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!