Hi, everybody. This is your cousin Brucie. Whoa!
大家好哇 我是你们的兄弟布鲁斯
Our summer romances are in full bloom, and everybody’s in love!
哇哦 这是一个恋爱的季节 空气中充满了情侣的味道
So cousins, here ‘s a great song from the Four Seasons.
兄弟们 下面是一首很棒的歌♥ 来自”四季”
That was the summer of 1 963…
那是1963年的夏天
when everybody called me “Baby” and it didn ‘t occur to me to mind.
那时所有人都叫我”宝贝” 我却不太在意
That was before President Kennedy was shot…
那时 肯尼迪总统还没有遇刺
before the Beatles came…
那时 披头士乐队还没有出现
when I couldn ‘t wait to join the Peace Corps…
那时 我迫切地想加入”和平部队”
and I thought I’d never find a guy as great as my dad.
那时 我以为我永远 不会找到一个像我父亲一样棒的男人
That was the summer we went to Kellerman ‘s.
那个我们去凯勒曼家的夏天
Ping-Pong in the west arcade, softball in the east diamond.
乒乓球在西边 垒球在东边
Allyou Sandy Koufaxes, get out there!
你们这些Sandy Koufaxes [棒球明星] 躲开那儿
Complimentary dance lessons in the gazebo.
赠送的舞蹈课程在露台
Oh, my God. Look at that!
哦 我的天 看那个
Mom, I should’ve brought the coral shoes. You said I was taking too much.
妈妈 我真应该带来那双珊瑚色的鞋子 你却说我带得太多了
Well, sweetheart, you brought 1 0 pairs.
噢 甜心 你已经带了十双了
But the coral shoes matched that dress.
但那双珊瑚色的鞋子配这条裙子
This is not a tragedy.
这又不是什么悲剧
A tragedy is three men trapped in a mine or police dogs used in Birmingham.
真正的悲剧是三个人被困在矿井里 或 伯明翰使用警犬
Monks burning themselves in protest.
修道士抗♥议♥自焚
Butt out, Baby.
走开 宝贝
Okay, we got horseshoes on the south lawn in 1 5 minutes!
好了 我们15分钟后在南草坪开始掷马蹄铁游戏
We’ve got splish-splash the water class down by the lake.
湖那边是游泳课
We have the still life art class. We got volleyball and croquet.
还有静物写生绘画课 排球和槌球
And foryou older folks, we got sacks!
而为你们这些年纪大些的家伙 我们准备了床
Doc!
医生
Max!
麦克斯
Doc, after all these years I finally gotyou up on my mountain.
医生 这么多年 我终于把你请上了我的山头啊
How’s the blood pressure?
你的血压还好吧
I wantyou girls to know…
我想你们这些女孩子知道
ifit were not for this man, I’d be standing here dead.
如果不是因为这个人 我会站在这里死掉
Billy, get the bags. Right away, Doc.
比利 去取行李 马上 医生
I kept the best cabin foryou and your beautiful girls.
我给你们和你们的漂亮女儿们 留了最好的小屋
Hey, thanks a lot.
嘿 多谢了
You want a job here?
你想在这儿找个活儿干
There’s a merengue class in the gazebo in the next few minutes.
几分钟后在露台有一节Merengue课
The greatest teacher. Used to be a Rockette.
最棒的老师 曾经是Rockette的一员
It’s his first real vacation in sixyears, Max. Take it easy.
麦克斯 这是他六年来 第一个真正的假期 轻松点吧
Three weeks here, it’ll feel like a year.
在这里过三个礼拜 感觉像一年
One, two, three, four! Stomp those grapes and stomp some more!
一 二 三 四 跺那些葡萄再跺
One, two, three, four! Listen to the music!
一 二 三 四 听着音乐
Sorry.
对不起
Move your caboose and shake it loose!
控制你们的身体 轻松地晃动
One, two, three, four! Stomp them grapes!
一 二 三 四 跺那些葡萄
Come on, men! Follow me into a round robin!
来 先生们 跟着我围成循环的圆圈
Ladies, the inner circle!
女士们 内圈
Come on, ladies!
来吧 女士们
God wouldn’t have given you maracas ifhe didn’t wantyou to shake them!
如果上帝不想你们晃动 他是不会把那两个东西给你们的
Okay now, ladies, when I say “stop”…
好了 现在 女士们 当我说”停”
you’re gonna find the man ofyour dreams.
你就要找到你梦中的那个男人
Stop!

Remember, he’s the boss on the dance floor, if nowhere else.
记着 如果没有其他什么地方 他就是舞池中的领袖
Mom, Dad, I’m going up to the main house to look around.
妈妈 爸爸 我去主楼那边转转
There are two kinds ofhelp here.
这里有两类雇工
You waiters are all college guys…
你们这些服务员是大学生
and I went to Harvard and Yale to hireyou.
我是去哈佛和耶鲁雇用你们的
And why did I do that? Why?
为什么我要那么做 为什么
I shouldn’t have to remind you. This is a family place.
这该不用我提醒的 这是一个家庭聚会
That means you keepyour fingers out ofthe water, hair out ofthe soup…
也就意味着你们的手指不能伸进水里 头发不能进到汤里
and show the goddamn daughters a good time.
还有 要负责 让那些该死的女儿们快乐
All the daughters.
所有女儿们
Even the dogs.
甚至狗
Schlepp ’em out to the terrace, show ’em the stars.
拖她们到露台 带她们看星星
Romance ’em anywayyou want. Got that, guys?
尽你们全力让她们体会浪漫 明白了吗 伙计们
Hey, hold it! Hold it.
嘿 等等 等等
Well, ifit isn’t the entertainment staff.
如果那不是娱乐的东西
Listen, wise ass, you gotyour own rules.
听着 聪明蛋 你有你自己的章程
Dance with the daughters. Teach ’em the mambo…
和那些女儿们跳舞 教他们曼波 恰恰
the cha-cha, anything they pay for.
他们付钱要学的一切
That’s it.
就是这样
That’s where it ends.
到此为止
No funny business, no conversations, and keepyou hands off!.
不要动手动脚 不要交谈 把你们的手都管好了
It’s the same at all these places. Some ass in the woods, but no conversation.
这些地方都一样 一些驴子在森林里 但是严禁交谈
Watch it, Rodriguez.
罗德里戈斯 你小心点
Can you keep that straight,Johnny? Whatyou can’t layyour hands on?
你能守住规矩吗 约翰尼 哪儿是你的手不能放的
Just putyour pickle on everybody’s plate, and leave the hard stuffto me.
放你的泡菜吧 把难办的事留给我
Sit down and I’ll getyou some wine.
请坐 我给你们拿些葡萄酒来
Thankyou, Max.
谢谢你 麦克斯
This is Dr. and Mrs. Houseman.
这是豪斯曼医生和他的妻子
Baby, Lisa, this is yourwaiter, Robbie Gould.
宝贝 丽莎 这是你们的服务员 罗比·格伦
Yale medical school.
耶鲁医学院
These people are my special guests. Give them anything theywant.
这些人是我的贵宾 一定要完全做到合他们的意
Enjoy. Thanks, Max.
用餐愉快 谢谢 麦克斯
Look at all this leftover food. Are there still starving children in Europe?
看这些剩饭啊 欧洲还有饥饿的孩子吗
Try Southeast Asia, Ma. Right.
试试东南亚 妈妈 对
Robbie, Babywants to send her leftover pot roast…
罗比 宝贝想把他剩下的炖牛肉 寄到东南亚去
to Southeast Asia, so anything you don’t finish, wrap up.
所以任何没有吃完的饭菜 你就把它包起来
Max, our Baby’s gonna change the world.
麦克斯 我们的宝贝会改变世界的
And what areyou gonna do, Missy? Lisa’s gonna decorate it.
小姐 那你想做什么呢 丽莎会装饰我们的世界
She already does.
她已经做了
Doc, I wantyou to meet someone. My grandson Neil.
医生 我想让你见个人 我的孙子尼奥
Goes to the Cornell School of Hotel Management.
他在康奈尔学校学酒店管理
Baby’s starting Mount Holyoke in the fall.
宝贝秋天将进入Mount Holyoke [美国著名女子学院]
Oh, great.
哦 真棒
Areyou going to major in English?
你要主修英文
No. Economics of underdeveloped countries.
不 发展中国家经济学
I’m going into the Peace Corps. After the final show…
我要进”和平部队” 最后的演出后
I’m going to Mississippi with a couple ofbusboys, freedom ride.
我要和一些餐厅小工 去密西西比州 自♥由♥行
This is our own Tito Suarez.
这是我们的蒂托·苏亚雷斯
Mambo! Yeah! Come on!
曼波 是的 来吧
Who’s that?
那是谁
Oh, them. They’re the dance people.
哦 他们 他们是跳舞的
They’re here to keep the guests happy.
在这里逗客人开心
They shouldn’t show offwith each other. That’s not gonna sell lessons.
他们不应该在这里卖♥♥弄 又不是推销课程
Hi, kids. Having fun? Yeah.
嗨 孩子们 玩得开心吗 开心
Actually, I’ve gotta excuse myself. I’m in charge ofthe games tonight.
实际上 我要请求先离开了 我是今晚游戏的负责人
Would you like to help me get things started?
你愿意帮我吗
Sure she would.
她当然愿意
This’ll only hurt for a minute. You’ve got Blue Cross, right?
只会疼一分钟 你有Blue Cross 对吗 [该指保险]
Was that good foryou?
还好吗
And for being such a good sport, hereyou go!
这可真是一项好运动 来吧
I finally met a girl exactly like my mother.
我终于遇到了 一个完全像我母亲的女孩
Dresses like her, acts like her. So I brought her home.
穿着像 动作也像 所以我带了她回家
My father doesn’t like her!
我父亲不喜欢她
Go figure.
你说咧
Hi. How’d you get here?
嗨 你怎么来的
I was taking a walk. Go back.
走着来的 回去
Let me helpyou. What’s up there?
让我来帮你 那上面是什么
No guests allowed. House rules.
客人禁步 房♥屋条例
Why don’tyou go back to the playhouse? I sawyou dancing with little boss man.
你为什么不回到剧场去 我看到你和小老板跳舞
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗
Your parents would kill you.
你的父母会杀了你
Max would kill me.
麦克斯会杀了我
Where’d they learn to do that?
他们在哪里学的这个
Where?
哪里
I don’t know. Kids are doing it in their basements back home.
我不知道 孩子们回家后在地下室练习
Wanna try it?
想试试吗
Come on, Baby.
来吧 宝贝
Can you imagine dancing like this on the main floor…
你能想象在主层跳这样的舞吗
home ofthe familyfox-trot?
家庭狐步舞之家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!