Wait and see what Dad’s gonna do to your puppies when he finds out.
等着看爸爸发现后会怎么处置你的小狗吧
He’ll make dog food out of them.
他会拿它们来做狗食
Richie, please.
里奇, 求你了
Don’t do that. -Or else?
别这么做 -否则呢?
Don’t do that, Richie.
别这样, 里奇
Richie, please.
里奇, 求你了
My brother, Richie, betrayed me once again,
我的哥哥里奇又一次背叛了我
went into the house and told my father.
走进屋子, 告诉了我父亲
My father was a sick man.
我父亲有病
He hated the world, starting with himself.
他憎恨这个世界, 憎恨他自己
He didn’t love life.
他并不热爱生命
He tried to constantly destroy it.
他不断试图摧毁它
Move. -No, no. No, please. Please.
走开 -不 不 别这样 求你了
I have enough.
我受够了
I said move.
我说了走开
Move, or I’ll get you.
走开, 不然我抓到你
I’ll feed them -Get the hell out of the way!
我来喂它们 -给我让开
Move away!
走开
They came out with a shotgun to prove some kind of point
他们拿着猎枪出来 想证明些什么
and I wouldn’t get out of the way, the gun went off and I lost a finger.
我不愿意闪开, 结果枪走火了, 我失去了一根手指
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿, 嘿, 嘿!
Dad, Dad, Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay.
没事, 没事, 没事
No, stop, stop.
不, 停下, 停下
I got this, I got this, I got this.
我来, 我来
Let’s go inside, let’s go inside.
我们进去吧, 我们进去吧
You didn’t do anything, it’s not your fault, okay?
你什么都没做, 这不是你的错, 好吗?
Come on, come on.
来吧, 来吧
No, Dad, Dad, Dad, listen to me.
不 爸爸 爸爸 听我说
Go inside, come on, come on.
进去, 快点, 快点
It’s okay, I got this.
没关系, 我来搞定
It’s not your fault, go inside.
这不是你的错, 进去吧
Come on, come on.
来吧, 来吧
Go, I got this, okay?
去吧, 我来处理, 好吗?
You see?
看到了吗?
You refuse to understand.
你拒绝理解
You refuse to accept the error of your ways, and you behave like an animal!
你拒绝接受自己的错误, 你就像个畜牲!
You do not deserve God’s love, only his mercy.
你不配得到上帝的爱, 只配得到他的怜悯
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
奉圣父圣子圣灵的名求
Amen.
阿门
Moby, you see this?
莫比, 你看到了吗?
Car.
汽车
I want you to find them and give them this.
我要你找到他们, 把这个交给他们
The police car.
警车
You got that?
明白了吗?
The car in the back.
后面那个车
Go, Moby.
去吧, 莫比
Go, Moby.
去吧, 莫比
Whoa, You cheeky what.
哇, 你这厚脸皮的家伙
What’s up, little fella?
怎么了, 小家伙?
He looks like he’s trying to tell us something.
它好像想告诉我们什么
Is it one of your informers?
它是你们的线人吗?
Very funny.
非常有趣
I’m going straight up to the second floor.
我会直接上二楼
You cover me on the stairs, all right?
你在楼梯上掩护我, 好吗?
Let’s go. Come on.
我们走 来吧
Go upstairs.
上楼
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Jesus.
天啊
We’re gonna need backup.
我们需要后援
Ambulance and social services.
呼叫救护车和社会服务
Come on, let’s go.
来吧, 我们走
It’s done. Don’t move.
好了 别动
Hands off the gun now!
把枪拿开
Get the police!
报♥警♥
Put your hands on your head! Put your hands on your head, right now!
双手抱头 双手抱头 立刻
That might have been the best day of my life if by unfortunate coincidence
这可能是我一生中最美好的一天, 如果没有不幸的巧合的话
the bullet hadn’t ricocheted off the wall and launched itself into my spinal cord.
子弹从墙上弹出, 射进了我的脊柱
I was free at last, but God had deprived me of legs to enjoy my freedom.
我终于自♥由♥了, 但上帝却剥夺了我享受自♥由♥的双腿
I do believe in God,
我是相信上帝
But I think at that point in my life,
但我认为, 在我人生的那个阶段
the question I asked myself was, did God believe in me?
我问了自己一个问题就是, 上帝相信我吗?
I see you are fitted with a system of leg braces.
我看到你安装了一套腿部支撑系统
Can you walk?
你能走路吗?
A bit.
一点点
They allow me to take steps in emergencies.
它们能让我在紧急情况下走几步
But the bullet was in a very delicate position.
但那颗子弹处在一个非常微妙的位置
And right or wrong, the doctors didn’t want to risk taking it out.
无论对错, 医生们都不想冒险把它取出来
So with every step I take, there’s a chance of my bone marrow
因此, 我每走一步, 都有可能将骨髓
emptying out to the body, which is not highly recommended.
排出体外, 所以这是非常不建议的
I can walk, but only to my death.
我能走, 但只能走向死亡
Very Shakespearean, don’t you think?
很有莎士比亚的风格, 你觉得呢?
And your father and your brother, how long did they get?
你的父亲和哥哥, 他们被判了多久?
Father got 20.
父亲判了20年
Killed himself two weeks after his arrest.
被捕两周后自杀身亡了
I guess he didn’t have my capacity for cage life.
我猜他没有我在铁笼中生存的能力
And your brother?
你哥哥呢?
My brother got 12.
我哥哥判了12年
Thanks to God and good behavior, he only served eight.
感谢上帝和良好表现, 他只坐了八年牢
Did you ever see him again?
你后来见过他吗?
Yes, I did.
是的, 见过
The day he was released.
他被释放的那天
These papers?
这些文件?
Get out of here.
离开这里
They let him out in the morning,
他们早上把他放出来的
and one of my more diligent dogs, Paulie, was there waiting for him.
我的一条很勤快的狗 保利 也在那里等着他
♪ Rumors spreadin’ round ♪
♪ 谣言四起 ♪
♪ And I had to take the time ♪
♪ 我不得不花时间 ♪
♪ To find a shack outside the game ♪
♪ 找一个庇护之所 ♪
♪ You know what I’m talkin’ about. ♪
♪ 你知道我在说什么啊 ♪
♪ Just let me know if you wanna go ♪
♪ 告诉我哦 如果你想走 ♪
♪ To that whole mile on the range ♪
♪ 去那一望无际的牧场 ♪
♪ They got a lot of nice girls out here. ♪
♪ 那里有很多漂亮姑娘 ♪
Your dogs killed your brother.
你的狗咬死了你哥哥
No.

God, in his great wisdom, put him out of his misery.
上帝 以其伟大的智慧 让他脱离了苦海
Excuse me, ma’am.
对不起, 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Mind if I have a bite to eat?
介意我吃点东西吗?
Please do.
你随意
It’s not exactly good, but my appetite’s back.
虽然不是很好吃, 但我的胃口又回来了
I don’t know, maybe it has something to do with your presence.
我不知道, 也许和你在边上有关
That’s good.
很好
But as a matter of procedure, I must tell you
但按照程序, 我必须告知你
that our conversations are being recorded.
我们的谈话会被录音
There’s a camera on the ceiling.
天花板上有个摄像头
Two, actually.
两个 实际上
I know.
我知道
You want one?
你要来一个吗?
No, thank you.
不用了, 谢谢
I see here that, uh, after you were discharged from the hospital,
在这上面我看到 你出院以后
You were sent to a care home, the first of several I see.
被送进了一个庇护所, 我看到这里有好几家
Do you have any recollection of that time?
你还记得当时的情景吗?
I swapped out one prison for another, more spacious and comfortable,
我从一个监狱换到了另一个更宽敞舒适的监狱
sure, but without my dogs, my isolation was even greater.
当然, 没有我的狗, 我的孤独感只会更强烈
You didn’t make any friends?
你没有交到朋友吗?
No.

Dogs have a real sense of family.
狗有一种真正的家庭感
Even when they come from different breeds,
即使是不同的品种
they rally around in the bad times and form a solid, united entity.
他们也会在逆境中团结一致, 形成一个坚实团结的整体