-我担♥保♥他 我可能会没命的 -他可能也会
-If I vouch for the guy, I could wind up dead. -So could he.
你不是唯一一个冒生命危险的人
You’re not the only one out there risking your life, bud.
我再考虑考虑
I’ll let you know.
再联♥系♥
I’ll get back to you.
他会让我们知道吗?
He’ll let us know?
-晚上好 几位? -五位
-Good evening. How many? -Five.
我老婆说日本菜很流行 她从普拉达杂♥志♥上看到的
My wife says it’s very in, Japanese. She read about it in Parade magazine.
非常有名
Very big now.
请坐 请脱鞋
Have seat. Take off shoes. Please.
-这是什么东西? -海鲜什么的
-What kind of food is this? -It’s fish.
-请脱鞋 -开玩笑吗?
-Please, take off shoes. -Are you kidding me?
那你把裤子脱了 这算什么嘛?
Take off your pants. What’s that?
这是规定
I’m afraid it’s necessary.
-这是日本人的习俗 -是吗?
-It’s Japanese tradition. -Is that right?
-得了吧 我就不脱 -这恐怕不行
-Forget about it, I ain’t doing it. -I’m afraid it’s necessary.
我他妈就不脱
Forget it, I ain’t taking my fucking shoes off.
-喂 唐尼 -怎么?
-Hey, Donnie. -What?
在罗马…
When in Rome…
尼克 谁赢了那场战争
Nicky, who won the fucking war?
战争? 什么战争?
War? What war?
我们赢的那场 你想再打一仗吗?
We did. Do you want to fight it again?
-脱下你的鞋 -我就不脱
-Take off your shoes. -I ain’t gonna do it.
-脱了吧 -就不
-Take your shoes off. -I ain’t taking my shoes off.
我今晚是来吃东西的
I want to eat sometime tonight.
要么脱了要么把他妈的脚砍下来
Take off your shoes, or I’m gonna chop off your fucking feet.
桑尼 你要我♥干♥什么?
What do you want me to do?
你要我听从该死的日本人?
You want me to take orders from a fucking Jap?
就因为我家人在冲绳被日本人杀害 我才在孤儿院长大
I grew up in an orphanage because my old man was killed in Okinawa.
你说我该不该听这个王八的话?
You think I’m taking my shoes off for this fucking prick?
不 我绝不
No, I ain’t doing it.
恐怕你必须脱
I’m afraid it’s necessary.
听着 我这朋友是不会脱他的鞋子的 杉本先生
Listen, my friend’s not gonna take off his shoes there, Mr. Moto.
这恐怕不行
I’m afraid it’s necessary.
而且我们也不脱了 趁我没揍你请带我们入座
Neither are the rest of us. So give us a table before I smack you.
你必须把鞋脱了
You must take off your shoes.
-你喜欢鞋? 你♥他♥妈♥的 -按住他
-You like shoes, you fuck? -Get him down!
喜欢吗?
You like shoes?
让我来
Let me get in there.
你这个王八蛋
Slant-eyed motherfucker!
-好了 我们走 -你这杂种
-Come on. Let’s go. -Son of a bitch!
-揍他 唐尼 -笨猪
-Watch him, Donnie! -Stupid fuck!
唐尼 揍得他满地找牙 揍死他
Kick the shit out of him, Donnie! Kick him!
用这个,用靴子!
Use those fucking boots!
别动 你♥他♥妈♥的别动
Don’t you move, you fuck. Don’t you fucking move.
你♥他♥妈♥的喜欢鞋?
You like shoes, you fuck?
王八蛋
Slant-eyed motherfucker!
-好了 我们走吧 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Come on. Let’s go. -Son of a bitch!
小心 唐尼
Watch him, Donnie!
笨猪
Stupid fuck!
揍他 揍死他 唐尼
Kick the shit out of him, Donnie! Kick him!
多管闲事
Mind your own business.
回家去 回去吧
Just go home! Go home!
回家去 你这贱♥货♥
Go home, you miserable bitch.
你在做什么? 桑尼准备开工了
What you doing? Sonny’s ready to start.
他还没开始 你想要他把尿撒在地板上?
He’s not done yet. You want him to piss all over the fucking floor?
雪茄 他们卖♥♥50元一盒
…not sharing the cigars. Up the block, they sell for $50 a box.
我们可以卖♥♥25元
We could sell them for $25.
你先给你马子弄两 三盒 让她干啥她就会干啥
You give two or three of those to a broad, she’ll do anything you want.
那我给老婆点 她岂不是会做饭了
Give three Quaaludes to Brenda. Maybe she’d cook.
这个比较难
I doubt it.
我在圣迭戈瓦伦特找到一个家伙
I got a guy that’s in the middle of this load of Sergio Valentes.
可以弄到非常低的利息
A dime on the vig.
-你这月收了多少保护费? -10万
-So, what do you got on the street? -$100,000.
到年底应该有25万美元
That should be $250,000 by the end of the year.
我能以低价拿到这些货 我能找人来运
I can get these real cheap and I got a guy who can move them.
你♥他♥妈♥别敲了行不?
Will you fucking stop that?
那我还能怎么弄?
How else am I supposed to open this?
芝麻开门
Open sesame!
事实上
A score’s a score.
你看这个 有一百对
Boss, look what I got here. It’s 100 pairs.
红桑在泽西赚了一百万
Sonny Red’s got $1 million a month with his trucks in Jersey.
我们能干什么? 去停车场收费?
What do I get? Steak knives and parking meters.
应该去抢辆油车 现在油值钱
We ought to hijack an oil tanker. There’s a lot of money in oil.
你知道吗?
You know something?
我有个佛罗里达的朋友 他说那里很有市场
There’s a guy I know down in Florida. He says it’s wide open down there.
-在佛罗里达的哪里? -佛罗里达的海边
-Where in Florida? -Florida. The beach.
那带的经济在下滑
The whole economy’s moving down there. They call it the Sun Belt.
经济不好 我们就赚不到大钱?
The economy’s got to be good for us to make any real money.
你以为在佛罗里达没人干这行?
You don’t think they got their own wise guys in Florida?
佛罗里达和亚利桑那 因为能源危机
Florida and Arizona because of the energy crisis.
我在一档电视节目里听说的
I heard a whole conversation on the Long John Neville Show.
而在这里 数千人去追逐那些蝇头小利
Problem up here, you got 3,000 wise guys all chasing the same fucking nickel.
你是从佛罗里达来的吧? 唐尼
You’re from down there, Florida, Donnie?
那里倒是有很多停车场
Lot of parking meters down in Florida.
你们觉得这样有趣?
You guys think this is funny?
现在是我当家 我得给上面交代
I’m the skipper now. I gotta answer!
每月要给鲁斯提五万块 我受够了
$50,000 a month, I kick up to Rusty. Every month!
哪天我会被气死的
One day, I’m gonna die.
我要死在这间房♥子里 和你们一起
I’m gonna be here in this same room with all these same fucking guys
跟你们这帮混♥蛋♥一起
talking about the same fucking scams
整天就知道废话连篇
that never amount to nothing!
和你们在一起就像是在地狱一样
That’s how I’ll know that I’ve been sent to fucking hell.
乔 再给这些混混喝一点 他们反正也就好这口
Joe, give these humps another drink. It’s all they’re good for.
谁要是不想被赶走
I tell you right now,
就想办法赚钱钱吧
we better start earning or somebody’s gonna get clipped.
唐尼 你干嘛会提起去佛州呢?
Why did you inject that, Donnie, with Florida?
你在说什么? 我什么都没提
What are you talking about? I didn’t inject nothing.
是你提出的 别跟我说没有
You injected that. Don’t tell me no.
我了解你 你说话都是有目的的
I know you. You don’t say nothing unless there’s a reason for it.
现在 这个佛罗里达的家伙是谁?
Now, who is this fucking guy in Florida?
谁也不是 只是一个我住在哪里的时候认识的人
Nobody. He’s a guy I knew when I lived down there, that’s all.
你担♥保♥这个人吗?
You vouch for this guy?
算了吧 我只是随便说说
Hey, come on. That was bullshitting around.
随便说说? 你认为黑桑只是说废话?
Bullshitting around? What, you think Sonny Black is just bullshitting around?
我知道什么? 我不知道 你说你知道他不是?
What do I know? I don’t… You know… You think he wasn’t?
好了 听我说 唐尼 我都不知道我要对谁发誓
Yeah, well… Listen to me, Donnie, I don’t know what to swear on.
对我死去的父亲 我爱的妈妈还是我的孩子
My dead father, my mother who I love, my children.
我向你发誓 唐尼 有些事是你不知道的
I swear to you, Donnie, something is going on you don’t know about.
-我和他说了点话 -能说会道的家伙
-I was making conversation with the guy. -Mr. Smart Conversation,
告诉我你们说了些什么
you tell me what happens
如果黑桑决定去佛州
if Sonny Black decides he wants to go to Florida?
谁说他去了佛州?
Who said he’s going to go to Florida?
唐尼 你别以为你能瞒得了我
Donnie, don’t think you can pull the wool over my eyes.
我知道你在讨好桑尼
I see you siding up to Sonny Black.
我亲眼看见你这样做了
With my eyes, I’m looking at you. You’re doing it.
-得了吧 -我没有讨好桑尼
-Come on. -I ain’t siding up to Sonny Black.
他要去了佛州 出什么事你得负责
He goes to Florida, you’re responsible.
我也要负责 因为我要代表你
And I’m responsible because I represent you.
老左 好了 我只是随便说说
Come on. I was just bullshitting around.
黑桑是条又长又肥的蛇…
Sonny Black is one big, fat, fucking snake in the…
-草原 草原上的蛇 -现在还不能这样说
-Grass. Snake in the grass. -You can’t say that now.
现在是他当家 别乱讲他
Sonny Black is a skipper. You don’t open your mouth about him.
老左 是里奇的电♥话♥ 他说
Lefty, this fucking guy Richie calls me up. He says,
他正在和一群麻烦的家伙谈条件
“I’m getting hassled by a couple of half-assed wise guys.”
他被那些家伙烦得不行了 所以想找人跟他合伙
He’s looking for a partner to give him a little peace of mind.
-他有一家夜♥总♥会♥ -夜♥总♥会♥?
-He’s got this nightclub to run down there. -A nightclub?
对 一家单身酒吧 靠海边
Got a singles bar. It’s near the beach.
我到家里拿2个手榴弹
I got two grenades in my house.
我宁可把整个姆巴里街炸飞我也不会离开你
I’d blow up all Mulberry Street before I’d give you up. You understand?
我不知道你要干傻事的话我会做些什么
I don’t know what I would do if you did something wrong.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!