How are you? How are you feeling?
I’m feeling a little bit good, you know.
我感觉好点了
还是觉得没力气吗?
You still feel weak?
还是有点不想动 没力气
Still a little bit, you know, lazy, weak.
但我们会撑过去的
But we’re gonna make it.
对 一切都会好起来的
Yeah. Everything’s going to be okay.
是的 宝贝
Yes, baby.
我下班后去看你 好吗?
I’m going to stop by after work, okay?
那就太好了 我想见见你和宝宝
Oh, that would be nice. I want to see you and the baby.
– See you soon, babe. I love you. – I love you. Bye.
-待会见 宝贝 我爱你 -我爱你 再见
我丈夫不舒服
My husband, he wasn’t feeling good,
我不得不送他去急诊室
and I had to take him to the emergency room.
他们做了很多检查 想知道是怎么回事
They’re doing a lot of tests to see what’s going on,
他输了血
and, um, he got a blood transfusion.
我感觉有点…
I feel kind of like…
不知所措
You know, like overwhelmed.
我感觉一切都…
I feel like, you know, everything was…
我以为一切都在掌控中
I thought I had everything under control.
我希望他回家 但我明白…
I want him to be home, but I understand…
为了宝宝 他必须好起来
that he has to get better for the baby.
他很快就能回家了
He’s going to come home soon.
It’s okay. You’re gonna be alright.
没关系 你不会有事的
你没事吧?
You okay?
我没事
I’m okay.
世界上最棒的感觉 就在母亲节前夕
Best feeling in the world, right before Mother’s Day.
最好的母亲节礼物
Best Mother’s Day present ever.
-这是我妈把这个礼物还给我 -没错
– That’s my mom giving it back to me. – That’s right.
米歇尔认为现在情况不错
Michelle thinks we’re in a good spot.
听着 你赶紧注射
Listen, you shock away.
这是局部麻醉 会疼一小下 忍♥耐一下
This is the local anesthesia. This hurts for a sec. Bear with me.
– Oh!
忍♥耐一下 这是正常的
Bear with me. That’s normal.
-抱歉 我不是故意要抖一下 -没关系
– Sorry. I didn’t mean to jump. – That’s okay.
没关系 那是他在进入空腔
That’s okay. That’s him going into the space.
-感觉像是碰到了麻筋 -别动
– It feels like a funny bone. – Nice and still.
-感觉有股暖流顺着腿的一侧向下 -没错 麻药起效了
– It feels warm down one side of my leg. – Yeah, it’s working.
但只是这一侧
Just this one side, though.
我希望两侧都有
I hope it goes to both sides.
– Next to me. There you go. – Both started to get warm?
-在我旁边 好了 -很好 两侧都有暖感了吗?
-没有 只有这一侧 -好
– No, just this one. – Okay.
好 我们来看看下一个…
Uh-oh. Okay, let’s see how things set up over the next…
她现在的孕期是38周
She’s like now 38-plus weeks.
只要不满39周 我们都认为是早产
Anything below 39 weeks, we consider preterm labors.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
-麻麻的 有刺痛 -好
– Numb and tingly. – Okay.
对于她这种胎儿 在体内停止发育的孕妇来说
People like her, the baby’s not growing inside the belly more,
没有理由等待
so there is no reason to wait.
So this baby will be better when they are delivered.
所以这个孩子生下来会更好
好了
Alright.
Yay.
我喜欢进手术室
I love being in the OR.
是吗?下次我们一起 为病人擦洗手术部位
Really? When are you going to scrub with me next time?
-欢迎 看看你 坐吧 -你好 嗨 亲爱的
– Welcome. Look. Have a seat. – Hello. Hi, sweet thing.

Hi.
-嗨 亲爱的 -我的脚动不了了
– Oh, hi, my sweet. – I can’t move my feet.
-你的脚动不了了? -是的
– Can’t move your feet? – No.
谁需要动脚啊?
Who needs to move feet?
-你感觉怎么样?麦肯齐 -我没有感觉 我感觉很好
– How are you feeling? MacKenzie. – I feel nothing. I feel good.
感觉很好?看来有人工作干得不错
You feel good? I think somebody did a good job here.
-那是肯定的 -谢谢你 医生
– Absolutely. – Thank you, Doc.
我偶尔也会走运一次
– Once in a while, I get lucky.
好吧 切开
All right. Incision.
我就在这里 那是我们的孩子
I’m right here. That’s our baby.
那是我们的宝贝女儿
That’s our little girl.
-你非常棒 亲爱的 -我不知道
– You’re doing so good, love. – I don’t know.
你太棒了
– You are rocking it. – I still can’t feel anything.
我还是没有感觉
你怎么样 朋友?你还好吗?
How are you doing, my friend? You’re good?
Mm-hmm.
How are you doing? Why are you so quiet?
你怎么样?怎么不说话?
-怎么不说话?告诉我 亲爱的 -我不知道 我是很坚忍♥的人
– Why you quiet? Talk to me, sweetheart. – I dunno, I’m a stoic person.
-坚忍♥ 没错 -跟我说话
– Stoic person, yeah. – Talk to me.
-你们给宝宝取名字了吗? -菲亚玛
– Do we have the name for the baby? – Fiamma.
– Wow. – It means “fire” in Italian.
是意大利语 意思是“火焰”
-火焰?我喜欢 -我们的小火焰
– Fire? I like that. – Our little flame.
我们的小火焰女孩
Our little flame girl.
中线在这里 看到了吗?
The midline is right here. You see?
Can you hold my hand?
可以握住我的手吗?
好的 我非常想握住你的手
Yes, I would love nothing more than to hold your hand.
你有感觉吗?不疼吧? 好的 那我就放心了
You feel anything? No pain? Okay, that’s what I like to hear.
你一直很棒 我真为你骄傲
You’ve been a rock star. I’m so proud of you.
我们很接近了
So we are reaching very close.
-我们已经把你的筋膜分开了 -哦哇
– We separated your fascia already. Okay? – Oh, wow.
没错 我们很快就要到达子♥宫♥了
Yes, we are going very close to the uterus soon,
你马上就要当妈妈了
and you’re going to be a mom very soon.
你马上就要当妈妈了
– Oh. – You’re gonna be a mom very soon.
So this is called Alexis retractor,
这个叫做亚历克西斯牵开器
我们把它放进去 以便获得更好的视野
we are placing it inside to have a good visualization.
今天谁充满活力?来吧 伙计们
Who has energy today? Come on, guys.
来吧 再来一下
Come on. One more, one more, one more.
我们现在要造膀胱瓣
So we’re going to create the bladder flap right now.
她的尿液怎么样?
How is her urine, guys?
很好 很清澈
Nice, clear urine.
-你害怕吗?焦虑? -有点焦虑 是的
– You scared? Anxious? – A little anxious, yeah.
有我呢 我会陪着你 好吗?
Well, I got you. We’ll go through all of it together, okay?
-我知道 -我们要敲宝宝的门了
– I know. – Knocking on the baby’s door.
我好期待听到她的啼哭声
Oh. I can’t wait to hear her.
到达子♥宫♥了
And hit the uterine.
6点52分
6:52.
亲爱的 她马上就要把宝宝取出来 放在你怀里了
Soon, my love, she’s gonna take the baby out and put her on you.
So, like my advice?
How about that?
怎么样?
好 压力很大 宝宝要出来了
Okay, lot of pressure. We have a baby soon.
来了
– Here we go. – Yay!
There’s a little pumpkin here!
这里有个小南瓜!
天啊
Oh my God.
Hold her for me, big girl. Can we get the– lower the drape for me?
可以把…能帮我把遮布放下来吗?
Oh my God!
天啊!
你可以看到她!
You can see her!
那是我们的宝宝!
That’s our baby!
她好可爱!
– She’s cute! – Oh my God!
– Look at her. Oh my goodness. – “Hello, Mommy!” You see?
-你看她 你看 天啊 -“你好 妈妈!” 看到了吗?
-你看她 -她来了
– Look at her. – Here she comes.
– Yay!
Attagirl!
好姑娘!
没关系
It’s okay.
-恭喜你们 -欢迎
– Congratulations, guys. – Welcome.
-我的天啊 -是的 我来了!
– Oh my goodness. – “Yes, I’m here! I’m here!”
欢迎来到这个世界
Welcome to the world.
Look at her! Oh my goodness.
你看她!天啊
-我好想抱抱她 -我好想抱抱她
– I can’t wait to hold her. – I can’t wait to hold her.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, guys.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你太了不起了
You are such a champion.
-你表现太棒了 -是吗?
– You did so damn good. – I did?
你表现太棒了 是的
You did so damn good. Yes.
没想到胎盘比宝宝还大
Surprisingly, the placenta is bigger than the baby.
-你感觉怪怪的吗? -她有点迷糊
– You feel weird? – She’s a little bit foggy.
她有少量出血 血压正常吗?
She’s bleeding a little bit more. Pressure is good?
有点低
Uh, a little low.
你没事 你很快就会没事了 亲爱的
You’re okay. You’re gonna feel better in a second, love.
-坚持住 非常正常 -我们没事
– Hang in there. Very normal. – We’re okay.
好的 我们要在你的大腿上 打一针止血药

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!