it’s impossible to create with that environment.
苏珊娜跟她爸矛盾很多,不堪回首的过去啊,但我们现在正着手解决这些问题
Suzanne has a lot of shame, uh, regarding some issues with her father. We are going to work through those things.
你能在这真好
I’m glad you’re here.
我也很高兴能待这
I’m glad to be here.
走吧…咱们下周见
Let’s go… We’ll see you next week.
3,2,1
3,2,1
再来一遍
Again!
加点品红,快过来搞点品红
Some of the magentas, come down here and get some magenta.
我过去永远在怀疑一切
My whole life I doubted everything.
弄在画布上!打在画布上!放上去!这就是你的妈妈!
Right into the canvas! Put it into the canvas. It’s your mother!
我带着怀疑的眼光看我所有创造性的冲动,
我想在这做到的是去崇敬这些每个艺术家都会有的宝贵冲动
I doubted every creative impulse, and what I try to do here is honor every impulse that every one of the artists has.
你在黑暗中看到了什么,快说
What do you see in the dark, I need words.
好疼的啊 -说
no but It’s hurts. -Words.
我看到了自♥由♥
I see freedom.
自♥由♥!你看!每次都有用
FREEDOM! See! It works every time.
你看我们有的,自♥由♥
look what we have, freedom.
每次都有用,每次,我们总能在这搞点突破
It never fails, never fails. We always get results here.
他可费了不少劲才到这,难以置信啊
He’s come such a long way, you can’t even believe it.
我们想要所有艺术家都爱上自己的作品
What we try to do here is get the artist to love their work,
我们给他们创作的空间,去尝试新点子新想法的场所
we give them space to create, new space to create new ideas, new thoughts.
不管是现代艺术、表现主义、后现代主义,
Whether it’s modern art, expressionism, post modernism,
我最希望的是你能在这找到你的本质
what I hope is that your truth is in there somewhere.
真棒,小心别把你弄出来那口子搞坏了
love it, be careful of the orifice here that you’ve created,
在佛蒙特工作室,我们为您的心灵提供了一块空白的表达空间
At Studio Vermont we provide a blank canvas for the mind,
完完全全空白
completely blank,
你能在这发自内心地创作
where you can create from your core.
来吧,加入这个天堂
Come join our haven.
【欢迎来到佛蒙特工作室,长达一个月的艺术家项目】
[Come to Studio Vermont. 1 month artist program ]
唉我说让他进来,他连白大褂都不脱就进来了
And then I said come in and he comes in with his lab coat on.
搞得像他是个医生什么的,就这么跑到我床上来了
Right and like he’s pretending he’s a doctor and he comes over to the bed
我在床上看呆了,他还一脸“我咋了”的表情
and I’m in bed and he’s like what seems to be the problem,
我说你特么谁啊,跟什么痔疮膏的LOGO一样,真给我吓死了
and I’m like who are you and he’s like, doctor Butler, and I’m like Oh my god.
有个红丝绒的漂亮玩意,我问他宝贝能给我买♥♥一这吗
This beautiful like red velvet thing. I said “honey please can have that?
哎呦我真想穿着这个跟你做♥爱♥,他就好勉强的表示说愿意把这个当礼物送我
please let me fuck you with this thing on” and he’s like “okay you know I’ll get it for you.”
唉他那样子 … – 想骂我很耗钱一样
So he’s like… -So he’s like ‘you’re expensive’,
我膈应死了,这真是糟糕透了
I’m like ewww, and it’s only going to get worse.
考虑下别人喏 – 你觉得我应该嘛 -我真觉得你该找个别人,找个女孩这次
Maybe have an affair. -Do you think I should -I do. With women.
你喜欢夏威夷鸡尾酒嘛
Did you love Hawaii?
跟你在一起超开心的,单都是你买♥♥,还把我当成公主一样
I had a great time and you know on these assignments everything is paid for, your treated like royalty
你真是走运,走运呀
You lucky duck, you lucky duck,
不好意思,我们现在准备点餐了
excuse me we’re ready to order!
你觉得我们该点多少,要不点个奶酪通心粉咱俩分着吃,然后再点个沙拉
So what do you think we should do, should we get the mac and cheese and split it and then maybe get a salad,
我明天有个表演,所以我不能吃那么多
I have a show tomorrow so I have to eat kind of light,
我们就点个沙拉分着吃吧,拿俩小盘子
Let’s just get one salad and split it, get two separate plates
唔…好的可以
Uhmm, oh yeah that’s okay
可以只在她那份加蓝纹奶酪吗 – 噢我这次想要黄油
Can you put the blue cheese on just hers. -I want butter though.
所以可以点半份加黄油半份不加的嘛
Can you do one half no butter and one half with.
好的呢 -我是觉得可以 -能有多麻烦嘞
Oh, sure, -I’m sure the can, -It’s not that hard.
你在嘲笑我吗?
Are you mocking me?
【收件箱:1】
[ INBOX: 1 ]
【来我工作的地方找我吧】
[stop by my work ]
哦天我正在她上班那地方拉屎呢
I’m taking a shit at this girls work, oh, man,
真糟糕我为啥要来啊
this was a bad idea.
我头疼死了啊
I’m getting a migraine.
【项目名:跟踪苏珊】
[ Subject: stalking Susan ]
亲爱的跟踪者
Dear Stalker,
知道你无处不在的关注着我还挺激动的
It’s exciting knowing that you could at any moment be watching me.
感觉找到了个多关注周围环境的理由一样
It feels like there a reason to be more aware and paying attention to what’s around me.
我们应该找机会见一面
I think we should meet.
哇,那些照片真
Those pictures, wow.
是啊,我也觉得
I know.
哎呀你能拍到这些肯定特激动,你一定也很…
I mean getting them was really exciting it must have been for you to…
对啊,我真觉得…实在好激动…
yeah, you know I mean… it’s really just, exciting…
但说真的,就来次那种典型的“约会”可配不上我们之前那一堆绝顶精彩的躲猫猫
A typical date at this point wouldn’t do justice to the stalking experience.
我们应该创造一个超级独特的见面场景
We need to think of an another unique scenario,
那种好有挑战性的
something challenging.
【反约会】
[anti-date ]
我觉得就不该搞那种典型的“约会”
I think it’d be really cool to not have a typical date.
干脆定个规则:俩人都不能开口说话,不搞那堆复杂的咽喉运动
What if we made a rule to not speak. Let’s just avoid the whole larynx exercise.
噢你喜欢电影吗 – 哎呀我好喜欢电影
Do you like movies? -I like movies.
欸你看过《变♥态♥城》嘛 -看过,酷的噢
Have you seen Schizopolis? -Yeah that was cool.
你喜欢听什么样的音乐呀 -什么都听点吧
What kind of music do you like. -All kinds
你喜欢体育吗 -不太喜欢 -我也不喜欢
Do you like sports. -Not really -Me neither
我们还是见面
And still meet up,
不管在哪
wherever,
只要不说话,用什么媒介交流都行
and communicate in any other medium as long as it’s not speaking
让我们看看这样会发生什么
and just see what happens.
【为什么】
[ So why ]
【你为什么搬到纽约来呢】
[ So why did you move to New York? ]
【我的大学同学都好喜欢大自然那些】
[ In college the people around me were really into nature ]
【我挺无感的,而且想挑战自己】
[ But I was bored and wanted to be challenged. ]
【住在意大利那段时间对我影响很大】
[ Living in Italy was totally inspiring. ]
【画了几吨♥的画】
[ made a ton of drawings ]
【高中毕业之后我打算投身于音乐事业】
[ After high school I decided to focus on music. ]
【但乐队里其实只有我一个人在认真搞】
[ But I took the band more seriously than they did. ]
我演出完会待吧台那,想找我上♥床♥的话去那找我
Hey Ladies if anyone would like to fuck me I’ll be over at the bar after the show.
【之后我就开了个影像制♥作♥公♥司♥】
[ Then I started a production company. ]
我们该把仓库改成录像制♥作♥工作室
We should turn the warehouse into a video production studio.
我们就可以在这给我们乐队拍MV了
And we could shoot that music video for your band.
【但我们最终只能为了盈利做一些垃圾项目】
[ But we ended up having to work on crappy projects for money. ]
我好想逃出加州啊
I felt like I had to get out of California.
你走什么走,你走了谁来剪那十个婚礼录像
You can’t leave, what am I supposed to do about these ten wedding videos?
你敢!你敢把那些电脑带走
Arin No! You’re not taking computers.
【我想找到那些比较有激♥情♥的人】
[ I wanted to find people with more ambition. ]
【但我现在谁都没找到】
[ But I feel like I still haven’t made any progress. ]
【瑞奇的成年礼】
[ Ricky’s Bar Mitzvah ]
哇你开投影仪干嘛
Whoa, you got the projector working.
嗨我叫苏珊
Hi, I’m Susan.
真是荣幸,真荣幸认识你
It’s a pleasure, it’s a real pleasure.
我也是
Likewise.
吃香蕉还是酸奶
Banana or yogurt snack?
【苏珊:不说话真的很好】
[ from: Susan
【阿林:我们再来一次不】
[ From: Crumley Arin
【苏珊: …让我们…】
[ from: Susan
【搜索:性病】
[ googling: STD ]
【地区卫生中心】
[ DISTRICT HEALTH CENTER ]
【我去了一个免费的诊所】
[ I went to a free clinic ]
我新认识了一个女孩
I met this girl,
我们一起待了会,看了部电影
we hung out, and we watched a movie,
在这之前我只和三个女孩上过床
and I only had sex with three girls before.
这看起来像毛囊炎,别担心啦
That looks like folliculitis. Nothing to worry about.
可能就是你皮肤对不熟悉的体液过敏了,别管它,过会就消了
Think of it as your skin reacting to unfamiliar body fluids. Just leave it alone. It will go away.
但有一个肿块看起来有点不一样
Although, one of the bumps did look a little different.
您的意思是?
Meaning?
你在这等会,护士会过来给你做个切片检查
Wait here the nurse will do a scrape test.
显微镜看的话,那个肿块看上去像疱疹
Under the microscope that bump looked herpetic.
疱疹?好!好!这下我得疱疹了!
Herpetic? Okay! I have herpes!
你听我说,检查不可能百分百准确,可能是疱疹1型或2型
Listen the test isn’t 100 percent. I mean it could be Herpes 1 or Herpes 2.
这有什么区别啊?这有个鬼的区别?!
What’s the difference, okay? What’s the fucking difference?!
区别就是:疱疹1型很普遍的,百分之九十的人多少都有点
the difference okay Herpes 1, it’s very common, 90 percent of the population has it in their blood,
你有得过唇疱疹吗?
so do you ever get cold sores?
嗯呐
Yeah.
是吧,你不就得了吗
There you go, you have it.
疱疹1型?!
Herpes 1?!
疱疹1型一般长在口腔周围,通过性传播
Herpes 1 usually is on the mouth but can spread to the genitals.
疱疹2型一般长在生殖器上,通过接吻传播
Herpes 2 is usually in the genitals but it can spread to the mouth.
这俩没多大区别,除了疱疹2型会增加女性癌症的风险
There is no difference except Herpes 2 is believed to increase a woman’s chance of cervical cancer
疱疹2型更臭名昭著
and Herpes 2 is much more infamous.
她应该告诉我她有这病的
She would’ve told me if she had this!
也许她是病毒携带者但从来没有过表征症状,或者她就没注意过
Maybe she has the virus but has never had an outbreak, or maybe she didn’t notice if she did,