Wait, wait! Here.
等等 等等! 这儿
It’s 1,000 U.S. And here.
这是1000美金 还有这个
francs for my wife and children.
我妻子和孩子们的50000法郎 50,000
Take them. Go, go, go.
带他们走 走 走 走
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
Have you any money? Nothing.
你还有钱吗? 没有了
Paul, don’t let them die. Get in the van.
保罗 别扔下他们 上车去
Sir, I have more money actually.
先生 其实我还有些钱
And let them give you something. Some money, whatever they have.
再让他们给你点东西 钱啊之类的 看看他们有些什么
All right?
好吗?
Here you are. Give me everything you have.
给你 把你们有的都给我
Here, Paul, it’s all I have.
来 保罗 就这些了
Here you are. See?
都给你 好吗?
This is enough for one cockroach. Pick one.
这些就够一只蟑螂 挑一个吧
Sir…
先生…
I will give you 100,000 francs for all of them.
我给你100000法郎 你把他们都放了
Give me it. I don’t have it here.
给我啊 我没带在身上
At the Mille Collines I can get it for you.
在米尔·科林斯饭店 我可以去拿
You’ll run into the hotel and hide behind the U.N.
你会逃进饭店 投靠联合国的人
Sir, I swear. 100,000 francs.
先生 我发誓 100000法郎
I will get you the money. You keep them outside.
我会给你钱的 他们还留在外面
Please, sir. Please.
求求你了 先生 求求你了
Let’s go. Okay. Everyone in the van.
走吧 好了 大家都上车去
Come on now. Hurry.
快点 快
Go with my soldiers. And hurry back if you want to keep these cockroaches.
和我的士兵一起去 要是想保住 这些蟑螂命的话就快点回来
The soldiers are here. Where is the car?
士兵来了 车呢?
There is nothing I can do. Excuse me, sir! Please, could you…
我无能为力 抱歉 先生! 拜托 你能…
Here’s the money.
给你钱
100,000 francs as promised.
100000法郎一文不少
Now please, let them go, sir.
拜托了 让他们走吧 先生
Take the money. We will get them later.
钱先拿着 我们稍候再来拿
You can go. Thank you.
你可以走了 谢谢
Traitor.
叛国者
Thank you, Paul.
谢谢了 保罗
Do you understand, Dube? Because I can’t wait for Paul.
你明白吗 杜比? 我不能等保罗了
You must tell him when he comes… Here he is, sir.
他来了你告诉他… 他来了 先生
Paul, I have to go. The staff of Kivu Lodge have fled.
保罗 我得走了 基韦·洛奇的人都逃走了
I have to close up there. You are in charge now.
我必须关门了 一切交给你负责了
It’s okay, it’s okay.
好的 好
There were no survivors in last night’s plane crash in Kigali, Rwanda.
昨晚卢旺达首都基加利的空难无一人生还
Everyone, please move to the side. Clear the door.
大家都靠边站 把门让出来
Come, Tatsi.
来 塔莎
Andre, I need two suites.
安德烈 我要两件套房
Paul, please, where is my passport? Yes, I understand.
保罗 拜托 我的护照呢? 好的 我明白了
I need to get hold of my embassy. If you give me one moment, please.
我要和大使馆联系一下 请稍等片刻
Odette, Jean Baptiste, take this room. What about our neighbors?
奥德特 吉恩·巴提斯 去这个房间 我们的邻居怎么办?
What will they do?
他们干什么?
Dube. Yes, sir?
杜比 在 先生?
Please… put these “guests” in two staff rooms.
拜托…把这些”客人”安排到两个工作间
Right away, sir.
马上 先生
No, no, no. Please, it’s old. Have the fruit.
不 不 不 拜托 那不新鲜 吃这个水果
It’s all right, Roger. It’s all right. We’re here.
没事了 罗杰 没事了 我们就呆在这儿
Ah, Joseph. Your suit, sir.
啊 约瑟夫 你的衣服 先生
This mess is unacceptable.
真让人无法容忍
Call housekeeping, get them up here right away. Thank you.
给管委会打个电话 让他们马上过来 谢谢
I’m trying Thomas and Fedens. All right.
我给托马斯和费登丝打个电话 好的
Operator, I need a line.
接线员 我想拨外线
I need a line now. Please. Hello?
我现在想拨外线 拜托 喂?
You did not reach them?
没打通?
No. No answer.
没有 没反应
It is a very tense situation, and I just want to assure the families
局势很紧张 我们只想告诉那儿的千家万户
of those who are there that we are doing everything we possibly can
我们会尽一切努力
to try to ensure the safety of our citizens there.
确保居民的安全
Can you at least tell us, is the airport actually open?
你至少得告诉我们 机场还开放吗?
We are calling the airport. We are calling the embassy.
我们会和机场联系 我们也会和大使馆联系
We are trying to get as much information for you as we can.
我们会尽可能给你们更多的信息
And yes, your passport, yes. And my passport.
是的 你的护照 是的 我的护照
Antoinette will take care of this for you.
安托瓦内特会为你处理此事
Dube, where is Gregoire?
杜比 格莱戈瓦呢?
Sir, he has moved into the Presidential Suite.
先生 他搬进了总统套房
Mr. Manager.
经理先生
What do you think you are doing, Gregoire?
你觉得你在干什么 格莱戈瓦?
Who is it?
谁啊?
It’s okay, darling.
没事儿 亲爱的
What do you want?
你要干什么?
You had better get out of this room and back downstairs right away.
你最好离开这间房间 马上回楼下去
I don’t have to listen to you anymore. Yes, you do.
我不再听你的了 好 不听我的
I am in charge. Now get out of this room right now.
现在有我负责 立刻离开这间房间
Mr. Manager, do you notice the smell of cockroaches?
经理先生 有嗅到蟑螂的味道吗?
If I were to leave this room, I’m sure I could find it.
要是我离开这间房间 我敢保证能找得到
And I know people who can cleanse it.
而且我认识人可以清除他们
But maybe it doesn’t bother you. Why is that?
但或许不会干涉到你 为什么要这样?
Are you used to the smell?
你习惯了这个味道?
Well, not me.
呃 我不太习惯
I need a clean room to escape it.
我要打扫房间清除它
Please move into the hotel. Everyone, keep moving.
拜托搬到饭店去 各位 继续搬
My house has been burned. I have nowhere to go.
我的房子被焚烧了 我无家可归
Yes, I understand this, Your Honor.
是的 我理解 阁下
But we are operating at capacity as it is.
但我们正在腾房间
I can give you one room, but you will have to share it. I’m sorry.
我可以给你一个房间 但你们只能一起使用 抱歉
There’s no way we can share. I am sorry. Forgive me.
我们没法一起使用 抱歉 我很抱歉
There are eight of us.
我们有八个人呢
Yes? Paul, I need your help.
怎么了? 保罗 来帮帮我
Yes, Madame Archer.
好 阿彻夫人
They’re Tutsi children from the St. Francis orphanage.
他们是圣弗朗西斯孤儿院的图西族儿童
Okay, come on, let’s go.
好了 来 我们走
I have only one room. That’ll do.
我只剩一个房间了 没关系的
Come.

Otto, please. Excuse me.
奥托 拜托 抱歉
Corporal, take that lady’s bag, please, and quickly.
下士 请帮女士拎拎包 快点
Have to go get the rest of them. The rest of them?
我必须去接剩下的 剩下的?
There are another ten. I’ll be back soon.
还有十个 我马上回来
Madame Archer.
阿彻夫人
I have a favor to ask of you.
我想请您帮个忙
My brother in law and his family, they live near the St. Francis.
我爱人的哥哥家 住在圣弗朗西斯附近
On O’Clare, 20.
奥克莱尔街 20号
Can you please get them and bring them here to me?
您能帮忙带他们来吗?
Sure. And I have a photo.
没问题 我有照片
Please, keep moving!
拜托 继续搬!
Thanks, Paul. Thank you.
谢谢 保罗 谢谢
Please move into the hotel!
谢谢搬进饭店!
Come on, kids, don’t be afraid.
过来 孩子们 别害怕
Take them around the back. Everyone, keep moving!
带他们去后面 大伙儿 继续!
Has he spoken to you yet?
他说话了吗?
No.
没有
Is your face still hurting?
你的脸上还是挂满了惆怅?
It’s all right.
没事儿
The neighbors asked me to thank you for your kindness.
邻居们叫我替他们对你的仁慈道谢
I shouldn’t have brought them here.
我不应该带他们来这儿
The first thing they told me when I received my appointment
我得到职位时第一件被叮嘱的事就是
was to never, never lower the tone of the hotel.
绝对 绝对不能降低饭店的品质
Maintain the Mille Collines’ dignity at all times, Paul. ”
“一直要维持米尔·科林斯 饭店的尊贵形象 保罗” ”
Soon all of this will be over.
这一切很快就会过去的
What if I lose my job, Tatsi?
要是我失去了工作怎么办 塔莎?
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝!
Where are you going? I’ll be right back.
你去哪儿? 我马上回来
Take care of them.
照顾好他们
How, sir?
怎么做 先生?
Bathe them, feed them.
给他们洗澡 让他们吃东西
Put them to bed.
哄他们睡觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!