黑港城由无法攀登的玄武石筑成
The walls of Blackhaven are unscalable basalt stone.
城♥堡♥被♥干♥涸的深壑环绕
The castle is surrounded by a deep, dry moat.
将来若多恩人入侵 绝对牢不可破
It is well-fortified against any future Dornish incursions.
虽然我位不及人
And though my seat may be lesser in size
但胸中舒畅远在他人之上
it is situated most pleasingly.
放眼望去 全疆一派欢欣景色
The view across the Marches is inspiring.
亚莉珊王后接见我父亲和我的时候 亲口这么说过‥
So said Queen Alysanne herself when she honored my father and I…
告诉我 唐德利恩大人
And tell me, Lord Dondarrion
你是否觉得我的曾祖母 如同人们说得那般美丽
did you think my great-grandmother is beautiful as they say?
那是半个世纪之前了 公主
This was half a century ago, Princess.
对 没错
Yes, it was.
这么做有失体统 公主
That was unseemly, Princess.
这个人比我父亲还要年长
The man is older than my father.
他前来竞争夫婿之位 才是有失体统
It’s unseemly for him to put himself forward as a contender for my hand.
下一位
Next.
现在来了个孩子
And now a child.
布莱伍德家族 是拥有强大军队的名门望族
The Blackwoods are an ancient house with a formidable army.
他们曾是河间地的王
In the Riverlands, they once ruled as kings.
先民的血液仍然在他们身上流淌
The blood of the First Men still flows in their veins.
说吧
Go on.
公主殿下
My Princess.
自从我的天祖 卢卡斯布莱伍德协助龙王
Ours is a bond that has long endured
在征服战争中南征北战 我们两家便结下深厚的情谊
since Lucas Blackwood, the grandsire of my grandsire aided The Dragon in his war of conquest.
没错 布莱伍德家族 当初的确力挽狂澜
Aye, the Blackwoods truly turned the tide on that one.
先民的血在我们的身体里流淌 我们的历史深深根植于这片
Coursed with the blood of the First Men our history is deeply rooted in this land
在您的家族统治之下 安家立业的土地
which your house has made its home.
公主殿下 若被选为您的夫婿 在我的保护下
If chosen as your match, Princess, your days shall be easy
您将白日无忧 黑夜无虑
and nights safe under my protection.
保护 傻蛋 公主自己有龙
Protection? The Princess has a dragon, you dumb cunt.
布雷肯
Bracken!
我说不定会慢慢喜欢上他
I could learn to like that one.
召下一个上殿吧 这样我们就能进晚膳了
Let us have the next, so we may go to supper.
懦夫
Craven.
我们走
We’re leaving.
你们两个蠢货 把剑收起来
Sheathe that steel, you twats!
派人给港口送信 让奥斯文船长备好船只
Send word to the harbor and have Captain Oswin ready the ship.
我们三日后要去苦桥
Princess, we’re due in Bitterbridge in three days’ time.
要是能结束这场荒谬的选婿大会
I would happily row myself back to King’s Landing
我很乐意自己划船回君临城
if it brought an end to this ridiculous pageant.
别看 公主
Don’t look, Princess.
公主 我们应该一个小时内就能进港
We should make landfall inside the hour, Princess.
你觉得他会作何反应
How do you think he will take it?
你是指拒绝了国王陛下 为你挑选的所有追求者
Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor His Grace put before you
还是提前两个月突然结束行程
or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?
隐蔽
Take cover!
公主
Princess!
你没事吧 没事吧 去叫学士来
You all right? Are you? – Fetch the maester.
我没事
– I’m fine.
加到铁王座上去
Add it to the chair.
你戴了王冠
You wear a crown.
你也自称为王吗
Do you also call yourself king?
三女国一被攻破 人们便称我为"狭海之王"
Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me King of the Narrow Sea.
但我知道 陛下 普天之下只有一位国王
But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace.
我的王冠和石阶列岛都归您所有
My crown and the Stepstones are yours.
科利斯大人呢
Well, where is Lord Corlys?
他扬帆回潮头岛的老家了
He sailed home, to Driftmark.
石阶列岛现在由谁镇守
Who holds the Stepstones?
潮汐 螃蟹
The tides, the crabs
还有两千个一命呜呼
and 2,000 dead Triarchy corsairs
被钉在沙滩上以儆效尤的三女国海盗
staked to the sand to warn those who might follow.
起来
Rise.
弟弟 你有大恩于王国
The realm owes you a great debt, Brother.
跟我来
Come.
不‥这就是我们的童年
No, this is our childhood.
戴蒙会跑去妓院
Daemon, he would venture off to brothels
在比武大会中旗开得胜
winning tournaments and ladies, and I would be at home with my…
赢得女眷芳心 而我会在家陪着‥
不行‥别再跟我争这个
No… I will not revisit this debate.
你向来是母亲的最爱 不 这不是什么大秘密
You were always Mother’s favorite. No, it’s no great mystery.
你就是
You were.
我们的母亲 她从来都不在意礼法
Our mother, she had no regard for custom or tradition, rules.
只可惜我不是出色的战士
And I, sadly, was no great warrior.
恭贺你取得胜利
Congratulations on your victory.
谢谢 公主
Thank you, Princess.
或许戴蒙王子想参观一下艺廊
Perhaps Prince Daemon would care for a tour of the gallery?
他还没有看到诺佛斯和科霍尔 进献的新挂毯
He hasn’t yet seen the new tapestries gifted to you by Norvos and Qohor.
你想看那些挂毯吗
Would you like to see the tapestries?
他对那种东西不感兴趣
He has no interest in such things.
我想去看看
I’d like to see them.
那你务必得去看看
Oh well, then you should not deprive yourself.
我自己去观赏吧
I shall enjoy them alone.
再来一杯红酒
More wine.
我说了 你是母亲的最爱
As I’ve said, you were the favorite.
不 你就是‥别跟我争
No, you were… I insist.
看来巡游并不顺利 对吧
I surmise the tour did not go well?
我尽自己所能去忍♥受了
I endured it for as long as I could.
七大王国所有年轻的 骑士和大人削尖了脑袋讨好你‥
To have every young knight and lord in the Seven Kingdoms fawning over you.
真是令人痛苦
What misery.
王国内的待嫁女 能有两个追求者已属罕见
‘Tis rare for girls in this realm to get a choice between two suitors.
更别提几十个了
No less two score of them.
那些男人和孩子并不是讨好我
Those men and boys don’t fawn over me.
他们只是觊觎我的名号♥ 为后代争得瓦雷利亚血统
They only want my name and my Valyrian blood for their offspring.
我觉得非常浪漫
I think it’s rather romantic.
被囚禁在城♥堡♥里 成为生育继承人的工具 这也够浪漫
How romantic it must be to get imprisoned in a castle and made to squeeze out heirs.
对不起
Sorry.
他有多生气
How angry is he?
国王花了很大的心思安排你的巡游
The King went through great effort to arrange your tour.
他很气恼
He is frustrated.
但我很高兴你回家了
But I am glad you are home.
我发现自己近来鲜有朋友
I find I have few friends lately.
我希望自己还是阿莉森小姐
I like to believe I’m still the Lady Alicent, but…
但如今在所有人眼里 我只是王后
all anyone sees when they look at me now is the Queen.
我也很想你
I’ve missed you too.
你看起来在龙石岛很是怡然自得
为什么回来
除了嘲弄我父亲
你此番回来肯定另有企图
所以呢
So?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只想体会家的温暖
Only the comforts of home.
你在这个家里 应该体会不到什么温暖吧
I had not thought you particularly comfortable in this home.
不过我确实觉得历经风霜后 你像变了一个人
Though I do suppose you seem changed by your adventures.
或许更成熟了
More mature, perhaps.
公主 你过去四年也变得成熟了
You’ve matured yourself these last four years, Princess.
你会慢慢习惯众人的目光
You’ll get used to the attention.
这个我可以忍♥受 其他的就算了
The attention I can endure. It’s the rest I could do without.
我父亲貌似乐于把我卖♥♥给 城♥堡♥最大的领主
My father seems content to sell me off to whichever lord has the biggest castle.
还有比这更糟心的交易呢
There are worse things to be sold for.
婚姻不过是政♥治♥安排
等你成婚后 就可以为所欲为了
对男人来说 婚姻可能是政♥治♥安排
但对女人来讲 无异于被判死刑
要真是如此
我早就甩掉我那个青铜婊♥子♥了
你妻子很幸运
你还未让她诞下子嗣
现在危机四伏
就算有了孩子也活不久
我母亲肩负着孕育继承人的责任
直到她因此丧命
我不允许自己落入同样的命运
你母亲的遭遇是个悲剧
但这是个充满悲剧的世界
人不能整日活在恐惧之中
不然会错失人生的乐趣
我不愿生活在恐惧中
我只想要僻静
听起来很孤独的样子
Such a lonely prospect.
石阶列岛本来要收归王国
The Stepstones were meant to be won for the realm
但过去几天里 貌似我们赶走了螃蟹喂食者
but over the past few days, it seems we have traded
却迎了一条海蛇进门
a crabfeeder for a sea snake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!