Oh. Sam sent them today. I haven’t even called him back yet.
今天桑姆送的 我到现在还没给他电♥话♥呢
I mean, how can I? I’m a disaster.
我怎么可以 我是个累赘
I can’t be this girl on the second date.
我不会再去和他约会了
This is what you save for marriage. Like 10 years in.
为了结婚 这钱存了都有十年了吧
Don’t stress about the money. We’ll be fine.
别再想钱了 会过去的
I’ll just call Lonnie and we’ll patch up the wall…
我打给朗尼 修好墙…
and maybe in a few years, we can rebuild it or something.
或许过几年 我们再考虑扩建
Wait, so you’re gonna pull the plug on the remodel?
等一下 你这是要停工吗
I can’t increase the construction loan. It’s okay, you know?
不能再增加施工贷款了 没关系 不是吗
I’ll just have a shop and not a restaurant. It’s fine.
我就开个店而不是酒店 可以的
It’ll be okay.
没关系的
You know, I can give you the money.
你知道的 我可以给你钱
l have savings. No. No, I can’t let you do that.
我有积蓄 不 不 我不能这么做
l would never take your savings. l want to.
我绝不能用你的钱 我想
We’re raising a kid together. We have this house together.
我们共同抚养孩子 共同拥有这个房♥子
This is just part of it.
这只是其中的一部分
Look, having somebody help you doesn’t mean that you failed.
接受别人的帮助不代表你没用
It just means that you’re not in it alone.
只能说明你并不孤独
Okay, but it can’t be a gift.
好吧 但这不是个礼物
I won’t take it unless it’s an investment.
除非是作为投资 否则我不会接受的
Fine. I’m an investor in Fraiche.
好的 我是法蓝奇[fraiche亦是一款男士香水名]的投资人了
You’re…
你是…
You’re an investor in “Fraiche.”
你是我的法朗奇面包店的投资人
“Fraiche.” Sorry. “Fraiche.”
“法蓝奇”抱歉 法朗奇
That entitles you to 2 percent of profits.
给你百分之二的利息
Three percent. Two.
百分之三 二
And, hey, a discount on food and wine.
食物和红酒可以打折
Discount? Ten percent.
打折吗 九折
Fifteen percent. Ten percent.
八五折 九折
It’s a great discount.
真是大打折扣
Then you throw in dinner. Oh, deal.
那么你做饭 成交
All right. Awesome. Okay.
好的 好的 太棒了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much. That’s huge.
天哪 非常感谢 你帮了我大忙了
Okay, dinner, tonight, on me. You and me.
好了 今天我请客 就你和我
Hello.
你好
You look so pretty. Oh, thank you.
你真漂亮 谢谢
Oh, my God.
天哪
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
So here are all the numbers.
所有的号♥码都在这儿
My cell phone, his cell phone,
我们的手♥机♥号♥
the restaurant and the pediatrician.
饭店的 儿科医生的
Yep.
是的
You know you actually
你们是想出门
have to leave the house for me to do my job?
留我在家照看宝宝吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的 对
Okay. All right. Okay. All right.
好的 可以 好的 可以
Okay, have fun. Byebye. Byebye.
好了 玩的开心 再见 再见
This place is amazing, Holly.
霍丽 这儿真是太棒了
I can’t believe l haven’t been here before.
不敢相信我以前居然没有来过这儿
Look at you. You’re a kitchen ninja.
看看 厨房♥忍♥者
You don’t follow any kind of a recipe? No.
你没有参照食谱吗 是的
This is the only place in life where l do not follow a plan.
这是我唯一可以随心所欲的地方
You got under five minutes. No.
你准备了5分钟 不
I was technically awake.
我自然醒来了
Are you sure you wanna do this? A bet’s a bet. I can do this.
你确定要做这个吗 说到做到 可以的
You don’t have to. You know what l’m not sure about?
你没必要 我觉得不靠谱的嘛
The helmet.It’s lame. I want something with thunderbolts on it.
就是这头盔 太逊了 至少该有点霹雳闪电花纹吧
We’re gonna pull out the choke.
准备打开阻气门
The what? The choke.
什么 阻气门
Okay. All right?
好的 这样吗
Turn on the ignition, pull in the clutch.
打开油门 抓住离合器
Here. Hold that in. Hold that in.
这里 抓住这个 抓住这个
Okay. Push the starter button.
好的 推启动器
All right, there we go.
好的 出发了
All right, left hand is the clutch, right hand is the throttle.
好的 左手是离合器 右手是节流阀
Okay. All right, let’s get your kickstand up.
好的 好的 支架上来
Oh, l’m on a freaking motorcycle!
我居然在骑可笑的摩托车
Easy there, Rain Man. We’re not done? Now we’re in first gear.
放松 雨人 还没好吗 现在是一档
Okay. Hold that.
好的 抓住
Don’t let go of that clutch till I get on… Let go?
我不上来 就不要放开离合器…放开吗
Oh, my God. No.
天哪 不
Oh, my God. Oh, Messer. Oh, Messer, I’m so sorry.
天哪 梅瑟 梅瑟 抱歉
No, it’s okay. Are you all right? Yeah, yeah.
不 没关系的 没事吧 没事 没事
Oh, no.

Oh, no. Are you mad?
不 你生气了
No, I’m just… I’m gonna sit down.
不 我…我要坐下
I thought you said, “Let go.”
我以为你会说 “随便吧”
Do you want me to go talk to the bus driver maybe?
要我去和司机谈谈吗
God, l am so sorry, Messer. Don’t worry about it.
天哪 梅瑟 很抱歉 别担心
l’m gonna pay for it, I promise. l’m actually in awe.
我会赔的 我保证 我真服了
You didn’t even drive it a foot before you destroyed it.
你连一英寸都没开就毁了它
l feel so bad. I’m really sorry. lt’s fine. Okay?
真是糟透了 真抱歉 没关系的 好吗
It’s just a bike.
只是辆摩托车
Do you mean that, or are you just saying that…
真没关系吗 还是说说而已
because you think if l keep talking, you’re gonna cry?
好像我再说下去 你就要哭了
Get inside.
进去吧
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I didn’t wanna move her.
我不想去碰她
That’s okay.
好了
Amy, wait a second.
艾米 等等
Here you go. Now, come on, no backsies.
好了 现在 得了 别推脱了
Thanks, Amy. Thank you. Byebye. Have a good night.
艾米 谢谢 谢谢 再见 晚安
I think you guys make a really cute couple.
你们很登对
She said the same thing about Taylor Swift and that Twilight kid.
她也这样说泰勒·斯威夫特和《暮色》的主角
Oh, my God, we’re in their room.
天哪 这是他们的房♥间
It’s not so scary.
不必担心
This room is beautiful. Yeah.
这个房♥间很漂亮 是的
How come we haven’t used it at all? l have no idea.
我们怎么都没用过它 我也不知道
What thread count are these sheets? Ooh!
这些被单织密度是多少啊
You think they planned this?
你认为是他们安排的吗
What?
什么
Us? No. No.
我们 不 不
They tried that once before. We know how that worked out.
他们曾试过一次 我们都知道结果
Well, l kind of get it now.
那么 我现在差不多明白了
What, why they set us up?
什么 他们为什么要撮合我们
Yeah, l never understood it before,
是的 我以前总不明白
but now that I know you better…
但是现在我了解你…
I can see what Alison was thinking.
我明白了艾丽森的用心
You have a lot in common with her.
你和她有很多共同点
With Alison? Yeah.
与艾丽森吗 是的
You’d think it would be Peter,
你以为会是皮特
but it’s her you remind me more of.
但是你更多地让我想起她
She was just so fun and easygoing, you know?
她有趣开朗 不是吗
l have a surprise. What?
有个意外发现 什么
Something I found earlier. What?
我之前发现的 什么
A little contraband. Oh, my God, no.
一些走私品 天哪 不
What do you mean, no? We can’t.
什么意思 不 我们不能
Sophie is asleep in the next room. She’s asleep.
苏菲在隔壁 她睡着了
Come on, it’ll help us stave off glaucoma.
拜托 这个可以预防疾病
No. Come on.
不 拜托
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不能
We cannot smoke that.
我们不能嗑药
Don’t.

Why are you leaving them? l’m just taking a few.
为什么放那儿 我只拿几块
We’re not gonna eat all these.
我们吃不完
All right. Come on, let’s go. What are we watching?
好了 快点 我们走 我们在看什么
Jump in the car
跳进车里
And buckle up
系上安全带
You know there was five Wiggles originally?
你知道吗 本来有5个扭扭
I was the fifth Wiggle.
我就是那第5个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!