理查 我不行
Richard, I can’t do it!
-我抱住了 抱住他了 -快点
-I got him. I got him. -Come on.
快来 快点
Come on!Hurry up!
滑下去了 小心
Okay, he’s slipping.Okay.
快抓住
Hold on.
我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了
I got it. I got it.I got it. I got it.
小心点
Be careful.
-冷静 冷静 -快点
-Be cool. Be cool. -Hurry up.
看着点 奥丽芙
Keep watch, Olive.
看着路 看着路
Watch the curb.Watch the curb.
注意他的头 注意
Watch his head!Watch it!
钥匙
Keys.
这样扭过来
Swing him around this way.
-奥丽芙 进来 -出发了
-Olive, get in. -Here we go.
好的 我们走
Okay, let’s go.
雪儿 我们走 弗兰克
Sheryl. Let’s go, Frank.
我提到过我是美国卓越的普鲁斯特学者吗
Did I mention that I am the preeminent Proust scholar in the U.S.?
启动了 启动了
Here we go! Here we go!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-爸爸 -嗯 亲爱的
Dad? -Yeah, honey?
爷爷接下来会地样呢
What’s gonna happen to Grandpa?
弗兰克叔叔
Uncle Frank?

Yeah?
你认为有天堂吗
Doyou think there’s a heaven?
很难说啊 奥丽芙 没人知道确切的答案
That’s hard to say, Olive.I-I don’t think anyone knows for sure.
我知道 但是你是怎么认为的呢
I know, but what do you think?
呃 唔
Um, well-
我想是有的
I think there is one.
-我也会进天堂吗 -会的
-You think I’ll get in? -Yes.
-保证 -嗯
-Promise? -Yes.
哇 嘿 狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Whoa! Hey! Son of a bitch!
-怎么了 -他突然超车
-What happened? -He-He cut me off.
-卡住了 -好的 别管它了
-It’s stuck. -Okay,just leave it.
是卡住了还是怎么的
It’s stuck or something.
-试着从下面拉拉看 -不 不 别管了
-Maybe-Try pulling it from under here. -No, no.Just leave it.
-等到了那里再修吧 -好的 行
-Fix it when we get there. -Okay, fine.
妈的
Shit!
噢上帝
Oh,Jesus! God!
被拦下了 我要开到路边去
I’m being pulled over.Here we go.
好的 大家都假装正常 好吗
Okay. Everybody just pretend to be normal, okay?
就像这里一切都正常一样
Like-Like everything’s normal here.
你们都还好吗
How you folks doin’?
嗯 我们都很好 只是
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we’re fine.Just
-喇叭出了点问题 -对不起 什么
-Little trouble with the horn? -Sorry. What?
-喇叭出了点问题 -是啊
-Havin’ a little trouble with your horn? -Yeah.
小麻烦 对不起 呃 对不起
Little trouble. Sorry.Uh, sorry.
你能下车一下吗
Could you step outside the vehicle?
-请站这边来 -不 不
-Step this way, please. -No, no.
-什么 -不要
-What? -Don’t-
什么”不要”
“Don’t” what?
-车厢里有什么东西吗 先生 -没什么 我
-Do you have something in your trunk, sir? -It’s nothing. I-
-不要 不要打开 -你的表现让我不得不搜一下你的车厢
-Don’t-Don’t open it.-You’ve just given me probable cause to search your trunk.
-只是 我 我只是 -把你的手放在车上 快 快
-Just-I-I just–Put your hands on the vehicle now! Now!
-不许动 -好的
-Don’t move. -Okay.
-没啥不合法的东西 -先生 我建议你最好闭上你的嘴
-It’s not illegal! -Sir, I would advise you to keep your mouth shut!
啊 我的天 他在做什么
Oh, my God.What is he doing?
-没啥不合法的 -该ue09d
-It’s not illegal. -Goddamn.
先生 你能到这边来吗
Sir, could you come back here?
我喜欢这东西 我太爱它了
I love this stuff. I love it.
上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你
God bless ya.God bless ya.
不用担心 我不会逮捕你的
Don’t worry.I’m not gonna bust ya.
啊 谢谢你
-Oh, thank you
你好吗
How you doin’?
-可爱 可爱的家庭 太好了 -谢谢你
-Cute-Cute family. That’s nice. -Thank you.
-这些算是调剂吧 半遮半掩的 -这是
-This on the side. A little of this, a little of that. -It’s-
-啊 伙计 -火♥辣♥ 真火♥辣♥
-Oh, man. -Sweet-Sweetness.
这真火♥辣♥ 耶
That is sweet. Yeah.
-够浪 -这是我的最爱之一
-Dirty. -And this one is one of my favorites.
啊 真棒 耶
Ahh, good, yeah.
那是个稍稍有点不同的类型
That’s a little different choice.
不喜欢
No?
-还给你吧 -好的
-Gonna leave that with ya. -All right.
-祝你一切顺利 -嗯
-You have a good day there. -Yeah.
发生什么了
What happened?
等我脑子清醒了我再告诉你
-I’ll tell you when I regain consciousness.
弗兰克 德维恩 出去推车
Frank, Dwayne, get out and push.
好的 离雷东多海滩还有四十六英里
-Okay, there it is-Redondo Beach, 46.
现在是2:15 我们可能会迟点到达
It’s 2:1 5.Might be a few minutes late.
他们说了三点整 讲的很明白 我们不能惹那些人的 相信我
They said 3:00 sharp. They were very explicit.We can’t cross these people. Trust me.
-妈妈 德维恩的视力有1 5耶 -我猜也是
-Mom, Dwayne has 20/20 vision. -I bet he does.
好吧 现在我要测试你有没有色盲
-Okay, now I’m gonna check to see if you’re color blind.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
圆圈中间是什么字母
What’s the letter in the circle?
不 不 不 圆圈里面
No, no, no.Inside the circle.
就在这里 看见了
Right there. See?
是”A”你看不见 就在这里
It’s an “A.” Can’t you see it?Right there.
是鲜绿色
It’s bright green.
哦天
Oh, man.
德维恩 我想你可能是色盲
Dwayne, I think you might be color blind.
如果你是色盲的话 就不能开飞机了
You can’t fly jets if you’re color blind.
我们有了一点小小的 好的 后面发生了紧急情况
We’ve got a little bit of-Okay, got an emergency back here.
-我想我们该停车 -怎么了
-I think we need to pull over. -What is it?
-什么紧急情况 -停车
-What’s the emergency? -Pull over.
没关系的 伙计 德维恩 德维恩 没关系的 你要挺住
It’s all right, man. Dwayne, Dwayne!It’s all right. Hold on.
-给我停车 -嗯 好吧
-Just pull over the car! -Okay! All right!
-你能让他停车吗 拜托 -理查 停车
-Could you get him to pull over, please? -Richard, pull over!
-理查 停车 -没关系 我们停下来了
-Richard, pull over the car! -It’s all right. We’re pulling over.
-我在停车 别乱来 -没关系的
-I’m pulling over. Stop it. -It’s all right.
-德维恩 不 不 德维恩 坐下来 -上帝 什么了不起的大事
-Dwayne! No, no. Dwayne. Sit down. -God, this better be good.
-停车 -我在停车 好吧
-Pull over. -I’m pulling over. All right.
-停车 一切都会好起来的 德维恩 -好了 不要开车门
-Stop the car. It’s gonna be okay, Dwayne. -All right. Don’t open the door.
德维恩 啊 上帝
Dwayne? Oh, God!
妈的
Fuck!
-发生什么了 -他是色盲 不能当飞行员
-What happened? -He’s color blind. He can’t fly.
啊 上帝 啊 不
Oh,Jesus. Oh, no.
呃 让他独自待会儿吧
Uh,just-just give him a second.
德维恩
Dwayne?
德维恩 亲爱的 对不起
Dwayne, honey, I’m sorry.
-德维恩 别这样 我们该走了 -我不走了
-Dwayne, come on. We have to go. -I’m not going.
-德维恩 -我说了我不走
-Dwayne–I said I’m not.
好吗 我不管 我不会上那车了
Okay? I don’t care.I’m not getting on that bus again.
德维恩 不管好坏 我们始终是你家人
Dwayne, for better or worse, we’re your family.
不 你们不是我家人 明白 我不想跟你们是一家人
No, you’re not my family!Okay? I don’t wanna be your family!
我他妈恨你们这些人 我恨你们
I hate you fucking people!I hate you!
离婚 破产 自杀
Divorce, bankrupt, suicide!
你们是他妈的失败者 你们是失败者
You fucking losers!You’re losers!
不 拜托 让我呆在这里 妈妈
No. Please just leave me here, Mom.
明白 拜托 拜托 拜托
Okay?Please, please, please.
只管让我呆在这里
Please just leave me here.
该死
Shit.
我不知道怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
唔 就要迟到了
Well, it’s gettin’late.
也许 谁愿意留在这里陪他
Maybe-Can somebody stay here with him?
-我留下 -啊 那可不行
-I’ll stay. -Oh, that is not happening.
好吧 唔
All right. Well…

uh…
我只是担心时间
I’m just worried about the time.
奥丽芙 你 呃
Olive, you, uh-
你想跟他谈谈吗
you wanna try talking to him?
理查 不用 没什么好说的 在这里等着就行了
Richard, no! There is nothing to say.We just have to wait.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!