第一季 第二集
迷 失
Anything?
有声吗
You keep asking if there’s anything.
你问个不停
Pardon me for appearing desperate,
原谅我所表露出的绝望
but before the pilot was ripped from the cockpit,
但在机长被拽出驾驶舱之前
he did say that no one’s gonna find us
他确实说了没有人会找到我们
unless we get that transceiver working.
除非我们能把无线电收发机修好
So…
所以
Is there anything?
有声吗
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
So what were you doing in the bathroom?
你当时在洗手间里做什么
Thought you could tell.
我以为你知道
I was getting sick.
我恶心了
Puking.
在吐
My one tangible contribution to the trek.
我对这次艰苦跋涉所做出的杰出贡献
No, I’m glad you came, Charlie.
不 我很高兴你来了 Charlie
Every trek needs a coward.
每个旅行都需要一个懦夫
You’re not a coward.
你可不是懦夫
Are you all right, sir?
你没事吧 先生
I’m good.
没事
Thanks.
谢了
Can I get you a water?
用我给你拿些水吗?
I’m fine. Thank you.
没事 谢谢了
Please?
请吧
All right.

Excuse me.
借过
Sir? Excuse me!
先生 等等
Sir, excuse me.
先生 等等
Excuse me.
看着点儿
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们 先生们
the captain has turned on the “fasten seatbelts” sign.
机长已经打开了”安全带”指示灯
Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
请返回您的座位并系好安全带
Sir? Are you all right?
先生 您没事吧
Just a minute.
等一下
Just a minute.
等一下
I’m gonna have to ask that you open the door.
请您开门
Open the door now, sir.
快开门 先生
Sir?
先生
Hey. We’re going through some clothes. Sorting them.
我在检查衣服 整理一下
I see you found your bag.
我看能否找到你的箱子
Come on, you wanna give us a hand?
来吧 想帮我一下吗
Not really.
不太想
You’re wasting your time. They’re coming.
你在浪费时间 他们快到了
Is that your boyfriend?
你男友吗
My brother. Boone.
我哥 Boone
God’s friggin’ gift to humanity.
上帝赐予人类的讨厌鬼
I used to have a stomach.
我以前也有小腹的
Do you know what it is?
知道性别吗
Not yet.
还不知道
I haven’t felt the baby move since yesterday.
从昨天起我就感受不到胎儿在动了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Have you seen my boy?
看到我孩子了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Come here, boy.
来这里 小伙子
What did I tell you after what’s happened?
出了这么多事 我是怎么和你说的
I thought Vincent would be around.
我以为Vincent会在这附近
Stay on the beach.
我说过让你在沙滩上呆着
I thought this would be okay.
这离沙滩很近 我以为没事呢
Don’t do that.
别顶嘴
You listen to me, I mean what I say. You understand?
听我的话 我是认真的 知道吗
What is this?
这是什么
I just found ’em.
刚看到的
Come here.

Hey, guys, come on.
伙计们 别打了
Hey! Break it up!
停手吧
Break it up! Get off!
停手 算了
Break up! That’s it! It’s over! That’s it!
停手 够了 别打了 够了
I’m sick of this redneck!
我烦死这乡巴佬了
Want some more?
还要来试试吗 小子
Tell everyone what you told me!
告诉大家你和我说什么来着
Tell them that I crashed the plane! Go on!
告诉他们是我使飞机坠毁的 说啊
The shoe fits!
就是你干的 老兄
What is going on?
怎么回事
What is going on?
怎么回事
My kid found these in the jungle.
我孩子在丛林里发现了这个
This guy was in the back row of business class the whole flight.
这家伙坐在飞机商务舱中的后排
Never got up.Hands folded underneath the blanket.
从没起来过 手一直放在毯子底下
And for some reason, just pointing this out,
不知什么原因 要说明的是
The guy next to him didn’t make it.
在他边上的那人却没活着
Thank you for observing.
非常感谢你观察我的一举一动
Don’t think I saw them pull you out of line before we boarded?
你以为我没看到在登机前他们把你拽出去了吗
Come on! Bring it!
过来 来啊
Stop!
停手吧
We found the transceiver, but it’s not working.
我们找到了无线电收发机 但不好用了
Can anybody help?
有人会修吗
Yes

I might be able to.
我也许能帮上忙
Oh, great! Perfect.
好嘛 好极了
Let’s trust this guy.
相信他吧
Hey, we’re all in this together.
我们都被困在了这里 哥们儿
Treat each other with respect…
互相尊重点好吗
Shut up, lardo.
闭嘴 猪头
Give it a break.
省省吧
Whatever you say, doc,
随你的便 医生
You’re the hero.
你是英雄
You guys found the cockpit?
你们找到了驾驶舱吗
Any survivors?
有幸存者吗
No.
没有
Dual-band. Military spec.
是双带 军用规格的
Chances are the battery is good,
现在的情况是还有电池
but the radio is dead.
但无线电坏了
Can you fix it?
能修好吗
I need some time.
需要些时间
Doctor, that man with the shrapnel,
医生 带着碎片的那个人
I think you should take a look at him.
我想你该去看看他
Chain-smoking jackass.
二百五的烟鬼
Some people have problems.
有些人有毛病
Some people have problems. Us.
恩 有些人和我们过不去
Him.

You’re okay.
你不错
I like you.
我喜欢你
You’re okay too.
你也不错
How do you know how to do that?
你怎么会修这东西的
I was a communications officer.
我以前是军事通讯员
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You ever see battle?
你看过打仗吗
I fought in the Gulf War.
我打过海湾战争
No way. I got a buddy who fought over there.
不是吧 我有个兄弟就参加过
He was in the 104th Airborne.
他以前在104空降团
What were you, Air Force? Army?
你呢 空军 陆军
The Republican Guard.
共和国卫队
Is it working?
好用了吗
It seems to be,
看来行了
except we’re not picking up a signal.
就差找到信♥号♥♥了
Why do we need to pick up a signal?
为什么要找信♥号♥♥呢
Aren’t we trying to send one?
我们不是要发射信♥号♥♥吗
Yes, but what you want to see here is little bars.
是的 但要看到小格
The bars show it’s getting reception.
信♥号♥♥格表示无线电被接收了
We need the bars?
我们需要信♥号♥♥格

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!