Walt, you gotta keep that dog quiet.
Walt 让狗安静点
I don’t know what’s wrong with him.
我也不知道它怎么回事
Come on, Vincent. Cut that out!
拜托 Vincent 不要再叫了
Hey. Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
What is it?
什么东西?
Somebody’s in there.
有人在里面
Everyone in there’s dead.
里面的人都已经死了
Sawyer.
应该是Sawyer
Right behind you, jackass.
我在你后面 蠢驴
I’m gonna shed some light on this thing.
我用手电筒照照看
Run! Get out of here!
快逃!
crud. Now what?
天哪! 怎么办?
Come on.
快!
They’ve gone.
它们走了
What the bloody hell was that?
什么鬼东西?
Those boars were looking to feed.
那些野猪是来寻找食物
We have to get rid of the bodies.
我们得尽快把尸体处理掉
Bury them? There’s a whole bunch in there.
埋了? 有一大堆死人呢
More than 20.
超过20个
Digging will be difficult without shovels.
没有铲子很难挖
Not bury.
不能埋
We need to burn them.
我们得把他们烧了
They’re people.
他们是”人”
I know they’re people, Kate.
我知道他们是人 Kate
Burning the remains.
烧掉他们?!
They deserve better than that
任何方法都比”烧掉他们”要好
Better than what? Being eaten by wild animals?
好什么好 被野兽吃掉就好了?
That’s what’s gonna happen.
就是因为要发生这样的事
Any bodies we bury are not gonna stay buried for long.
我们埋藏的尸体还是会被野兽挖出来吃掉的
Look, I know this seems harsh,but that fuselage in the sun…
我知道这么做很难 但那个太阳底下的半机身…
It’s not about what they deserve.
这不是他们”应该得到”或”不应该得到”的问题
They’re gone, and… we’re not.
他们已经死了 可我们没有
What you say may be true,
你说的可能有些道理
but for us to decide how these people are laid to rest
但是若要我们决定以何种方式让他们安息
it’s not right.
我们没这个权力
No regard for their wishes?
无视他们的遗愿?
Their religions?
他们的宗教?
We don’t have time to sort out everybody’s god.
我们没有时间把每个人的宗教信仰搞清楚
Last I heard, we were positively made of time.
真的吗? 我记得有一句话说我们无疑是由时间组成的
I’m not happy about it.
我也很不乐意这么做
We crashed a thousand miles off course.
但我们是在偏离航道1000英里的地方坠毁了
They’re looking in the wrong place.
救援队在另外一个地方找我们
It’s been four days.
已经过了4天了
No one’s come.
一个人都没来
Tomorrow morning we need everyone to start gathering up wood
明天清晨 我要你们每个人开始收集木头
dried brush.
干草
We’ll turn that fuselage into a furnace.
我们得把那机身烧成一个熔炉
Wait until the sun goes down tomorrow night before we set the fire.
等到明天太阳下山以后 我们再点火
If he’s so eager to burn the bodies, why are we waiting till sundown?
如果他这么急着想要焚尸体为什么我们要等到太阳下山?
He’s hoping someone will see it.
他希望有人会看到这样的求救信♥号♥♥
Looks like I’m not the only one who didn’t sleep last night.
看起来昨晚并不只我一个没睡好
There are better things to do with my time than collect firewood.
比起收集柴火 我有更好的事情要做
You don’t agree with Jack.
你不同意Jack的做法
What are you making?
你在做什么?
Too soon to talk about.
暂时还说不清楚
I’m not sure if it will even work.
我甚至不知道它会不会工作
Trying to pick up the transmission?
你还在试着接收信♥号♥♥ 是吧?
The one we heard on the transceiver
那个我们在接收机里听到的求救信♥号♥♥
If the French woman’s transmissions have been playing on a loop for 16 years
如果那个法国女人的求救信♥号♥♥真的被循环播放16年了
there must be a power source on the island.
那这个岛上一定有电力来源
A significant one.
这是很重要的一个线索
And you can find it?
你能找到它吗?
Hypothetically, yes.
理论上来说 是的
I’m making an antenna of sorts.
我在做一种天线
With a few of these mounted at different points on the island
然后把天线安置在岛上的不同位置
I may be able to triangulate the signal
或许我可以用接收机来三角定位这个信♥号♥♥
Find out where it’s coming from
试着找出这信♥号♥♥是哪儿来的
So, what can I do to help?
那么我能帮上什么忙吗?
It appears you’re as anxious to get off this island as I am.
看来你和我一样急着要离开这个岛
Catch the ball.
接球
Catch the ball, Vincent.
接球 Vincent
Good boy.
好家伙
Good job, Vincent.
接得漂亮 Vincent
where you going, man?
你去哪 小子?
Nowhere.
哪儿都不去
I just thought I’d see what Mr. Locke was doing.
我只想看看Locke先生在干什么
why don’t you help your dad with the wood?
要不你和爸爸一块儿找柴火去?
I’m sure Mr. Locke doesn’t want a kid hanging around him all day.
我敢肯定 Locke先生一定不喜欢一个小孩成天在他周围晃来晃去
At least he talks to me.
至少他会和我说话
Come on, Vincent.
走 Vincent
What’s your problem?
你这人怎么回事?
Hand ’em over! How about no?
把它们给我! 要是不呢?
There’s other people here, or don’t you give a crap?
这儿这么多人 你还想撒野?
If one of us wouldn’t eat more than his fair share!
是谁吃的比这每个人的平均分额还多!
That’s bull! Knock it off.
你这么做太霸道了 伙计们 好停手了
You’re not happy unless you’re screwing…
你是不是占着便宜才会开心…
Hey, I’m peachy, pork pie!
我惹人喜欢 肉球!
Knock it off! Stay out of this,metro!
伙计 停手了! 滚开 “地铁”!
What’s going on?
你俩怎么回事?
Jethro’s hoarding the peanuts.
Jethro在这儿藏最后一包花生豆
My own stash. I found it in there.
这是我的 我在那儿找到的
What about the rest of the food?
还剩多少食物?
There is no rest of the food, dude.
根本没食物了 伙计
We kinda… ate it all.
都…..已经吃光了
What?
什么?
Okay, everybody, just calm down.
好了 请大家冷静
We can find food.
我们会找到食物的
There are plenty of things we can use for sustenance.
这岛上有充足的东西来供我们维持生命
And exactly how are we gonna find this sustenance?
那么我们该”怎么”找这些用来维持生命的食物?
We hunt.
打猎
How’d you get that knife on the plane?
你怎么在飞机上找到这刀的?
Checked it.
我托运的
You either have very good aim,or
可以说你投的好 也可以说…
very bad aim, Mr…
投得不好 Mr…
His name is Locke.
他的名字是Locke
Mr. Locke, what is it that we’re hunting?
好的 Locke先生 那么我们该打什么猎?
We know there are wild boar on the island.
我们都知道这岛上有野猪
Razorbacks, by the look of them.
看它们的长相是尖背野猪
The ones that came into the camp were piglets.
昨晚闯进营地的那些是小猪
A hundred, 150 pounds each.
每只重100至150磅
Which means that there’s a mother nearby.
那就意味着附近一定有只母猪
A 250-pound rat with scimitar-like tusks and a surly disposition
重250磅 拱着背 还有獠牙 性情暴戾
who’d love nothing more than to eviscerate anything near.
就喜欢吃周围动物的内脏
A boar’s mode of attack is to circle and charge from behind
野猪的常用攻击方式是围着你打转 然后从后面突袭你
so it will take three to distract her
所以我想 要制♥服♥一头野猪 我们至少要3个人
long enough for me to flank a piglet,pin it and slit its throat.
我从侧面攻击小猪 用刀击中然后割破喉咙
And you gave him his knife back?
你还把刀还他?
Well, if you’ve got a better idea…
是的 除非你能想出更好的点子…
Better than three of you wandering into the forest
总比你们3个闯入魔鬼森林要好
to bag a hunk o’ ham with nothing but a little bitty hunting knife?
就用一把小刀制♥服♥一只大猪?
Hell, no.It’s the best idea I ever heard.
明摆着不可能 这是我听过的“最好”的主意
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁?
Yes?
什么事?
Colonel, is this line secure?
Locke上校 这条线安全吗?
Line secure. GL-12, go ahead.
安全 GL 12 说吧
Target area is acquired.
目标地点已获悉
Maneuvers are a go for 1300 hours. Repeat: We are a go.
1300小时后 军事演戏开始 重复一遍 我们已准备好行动
Roger that. We’ll convene at the usual rendezvous point at 1300 hours.
收到 我们将在1300小时后在指定地点集♥合♥
Locke! I told you I need those TPS reports done by noon today.
Locke! 我告诉过你要把TPS报告在今天中午之前准备好
Not 12:30, not 12:15. Noon.
不是12:30 不是12:15 就中午

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!