Ow! Son of a bitch!
哇哦! 你♥他♥妈♥混帐!
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么? 你♥他♥妈♥干什么?
You practically busted my knee.
我的膝盖…你差点打碎了我的膝盖骨!
Are you stalking me now?
你跟踪我?
Stalking you? I was protecting you.
跟踪你? 我是在保护你
From what, Southern perverts?
怎么保护 南方人的保护♥法♥?
Yeah, whatever.
是 随你怎么说
I can’t believe you.
真不敢相信
It’s not that bad.
还没那么糟
It’s my knee. I’ll tell you how bad it is.
这是我的膝盖 我说多糟就有多糟
What the hell
不管怎样 先问你
are you doing all the way out here,anyway?
你在这周围晃来晃去干什么呢?
Everyone’s been eating a lot.
大伙们吃的很多
This is the only place the trees aren’t picked clean.
这是唯一一个树上的 果子没被摘光的地方
You shouldn’t be here alone, not after…
是 但你不应该一个人来这儿 都发生那样的事了
No, I’m fine. I can take care of myself.
我不会有事的 我会管好我自己
Oh, of course. “I don’t need protecting.I can take care of myself.
当然 “我不需要保护 我能管好我自己
I can take care of myself.
我能管好我自己
Me Kate. Me throw rock.”
我是Kate 我会扔石头”
What, you smell blood on the wind?
怎么了 又闻到血腥味了?
You don’t hear that?
你没听到吗?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
I need to soak my sore knee.
我要浸泡一下我疼痛的膝盖
Come on, Freckles.
来吧 雀斑女
After all we’ve been through on this damn island,
经历了岛上这么多事
don’t we deserve something good?
难道还不应该好好享受一番?
What, you’re gonna say no?
什么 你不愿来?
Are you some sort of navel-gazing, no-fun, mopey type?
你是那种眼光短浅
no-fun, mopey type?
毫无乐趣 极度无聊的那类人?
Well.
棒极了
It’s chilly.
有点冷
Come on, girl! Whoo-hoo!
来吧 妞!
It’s nice, huh?
感觉好极了 是吧?
What you got?
你说呢?
Come on, let’s go to the rock.
来 我们爬到岩石上去
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事!
You?
你呢?
Yeah. I’m gonna go check ’em out.
没事 我得潜下去核查一下
Check ’em out for what? See what they got on ’em.
核查什么? 看他们身上有什么东西
Hey! Got myself a wallet.
我给自己弄到一只钱包
You’re disgusting. He ain’t gonna miss it.
你真令人作呕 他不会想念它了
Help me with that case.
帮我把那只箱子弄上来
Oh, I’m disgusting, but you’re not?
我令人作呕 你就不了?
It’s mine.
那本来就是我的
You wouldn’t happen to have your key on you, would you?
不会钥匙还在你身上吧?
That case ain’t yours, is it?
这箱子不是你的 对吧?
No.
不对
Well.
好吧…
You wouldn’t mind if I just…
你不会介意的吧 如果我把它…
Take it.
拿走
I don’t care.
我不在乎
That’s not what it looks like.
事情看起来并非这样
Something you want to tell me about this suitcase?
关于这箱子 你有什么要说的吗 雀斑女?
Take it.
拿走吧
Everything is washing out to sea!
东西都快被冲光了!
This can’t be normal.
太不正常了
The tide shifting so suddenly.
潮水来得如此突然…
Rising in so short a time.
在这么短的时间里涨得这么高
There’s a lot not normal around here.
这儿不正常的事情多着呢
The rate this beach is eroding,
按照这海滩被冲蚀的程度
the fuselage is going to be underwater in days.
机身得在水下呆好几天
We need to get all this stuff off the beach before nightfall.
黄昏前 我们得把所有东西从海滩搬走
I hope moving up the coast will make a difference.
我只希望海岸的上升会带来些变化
It’d make a difference if everyone moved inland.
如果大伙都搬到内地去 事情是肯定会有变化的
I think you’ll find people slightly wary of entering the jungle
我想你会发现 以后人们进丛林会很谨慎的
after what happened to the pregnant girl,
孕妇发生了这样的事
not to mention whatever that thing is.
更不用说那东西了
I need you to take me back to the French woman, Rousseau.
我要你把那个法国女子Rousseau带过来
Claire’s still out there.
Claire还在某人手上
Now, Rousseau mentioned that there are…
而Rousseau提到过岛上还有…
…others on this island.
…其他人
Her mind is gone. You heard them.
她精神失常了 你自己听到她这么说了
I don’t know. You said that you…
我不知道我听到了什么 你说你….
The wind. It was the wind playing tricks.
风 Jack 是风玩的小把戏
Then what about the papers that you took from her then?
好吧 那你从她那儿带回来的那些纸怎么说?
Documents, maps. Isn’t there…
那些文件 地图…我是说 有什么我们可以…
I’m skilled at mathematics,
我擅长计算和解码
but these are beyond anything I’ve ever seen.
但这些等式我还从没看到过
There are these notes in French accompanying the maps and diagrams.
地图和图表上有一些法文注解
If I could translate them,
如果我能够把它们翻译过来的话
I might be able to make sense of it, but…
或许就能够搞明白很多事情 但…
What?
怎么?
Perhaps some things are best left untranslated.
也许有些东西还是不要翻译的好
Yeah?
是吗?
Maybe you should tell him that.
或许你应该过去和他聊聊那事
You’re doing something productive.
很高兴看到你在干一些比较有”建设性”的事情
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
What do you mean?
“我去哪了” 什么意思?
You and Locke have been leaving before sunrise
过去的四天里 你和Locke在太阳上升之前就离开了
and coming back after dark.
到天黑才回来
What are you doing out there?
你们在干什么?
Is he your new boyfriend?
他是你新认识的男朋友?
We’re looking for Claire.
我们在找Claire
I thought there was no trail, that no one knew where to look.
我知道已经没有线索了 没人知道该去哪儿找
Yeah, at least I’m doing something.
哦 是的 但至少我们在做一件事
Don’t you see the way they look at us?
你没看到大伙是怎么看我们的吗?
We’re a joke.
他们都没认真的看我们 我们只是个笑话而已
I’m trying to contribute something.
我正努力给大家作贡献
And you’re just… you’re useless.
而你…你一点用都没有
Okay, Miss Ryan, if you’ll just give me some ID,
好 Ryan小姐 请把身份证给我
we’ll get started on your loan app.
我们要填贷款申请表
Okay. Here you go.
好 给
So, what brings you to New Mexico?
那么 你去新墨西哥州干什么呢?
My work.
去工作
What line of work is that?
什么样的工作?
I’m a photographer.
我是个摄影师
What do you photograph?
你拍什么?
I’ve been commissioned for a coffee table book.
我被委任为一本茶几书拍插图
Pictures of old theaters in small towns.
拍一些小镇的旧剧院的照片
There’s a fantastic one down in Ruidoso.
在Rio Doso有一家很不错
You can’t miss it. It’s off the main road.
你不要错过了 就在主道旁边
Well, if I end up using it,
我用完以后
I’ll have to make sure I give you an acknowledgement, Mr… Hutton.
我一定会来感谢你的 Hutton…先生
Everyone down
大家都给我趴下!
on the ground now!
趴在地上!
Don’t even think about it! Let’s go!
不要! 你不要想了! 我们行动!
Shut up and move over there! Let’s go!
闭嘴 到那边去! 行动!
Who’s back there? I see you!
后面有谁? 我看到你了!
Big boy, get your ass down there!
好 大个子 给我滚到这边来!
Get out! Let’s go!
出来! 出来! 快!
All right! Hold it right there!
好! 在那边不要动!
All right, girlie, get up and get over there!
好 这位小姐起来 到那边去!
Let’s go! Move! Stay there!
动作快! 快! 呆那儿! 就那儿!
Get down on the ground, bitch!
趴在地上 娘们!
Are you the manager?
你是不是经理?
I said, are you the manager?
我问你 你是不是经理?
Yes.
是的
Good. Now let’s open the money cage now
很好 在我动手杀人之前
before people start getting killed.
把钱库的门打开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!