There they go again.
他们又开始了
You think we should do something?
你说我们是不是该做点什么?
What should we do?
我们能做什么呢?
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
I don’t know. He walked up and started going off on her again.
我不知道 他走过去 然后就开始纠缠不清
Get your hands off her!
把你的手放开!
I swear to God, you put your hands on her one more time…
我发誓你再敢碰她一下
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开!
I’m sorry.
对不起
Don’t worry.
没关系
I stuck my nose where it didn’t belong.
是我自己多管闲事
It’s on me.
我自找的
You must understand.
你必须知道
I got to get this raft finished
我必须把这个竹筏做好
so I can get my boy and take him home.
那样我就能带我儿子离开这里回家
When I slapped you,
当我打你的时候
I was protecting you.
我是在保护你
Yeah? From what? From Jin.
是吗? 保护我什么? 避开Jin.
You don’t know what he’s capable of.
你不知道他会做出什么样的事情
It’s not my problem.
那不关我事
It’s yours.
是你的问题
Why don’t you try sea urchin?
你为什么不试试海胆?
They got more ping.
他们的砰砰声更大
So listen,I know things got kind of nasty down there at the beach.
听着 我知道在海滩上发生了不愉快的事情
and
还有
I don’t want to get involved in husband and wife stuff,but
我不想被牵连到你们的家事里 但是
I figured, you know,
我认为 你看
you might need to relax.
你也许需要放松
So…
所以…
Come on, dude, I’m trying here.
来吧 伙计 我好言相劝
OK.
好吧
You want to be an outsider?
你不想加入?
It’s your business.
那是你的事
I tied this side down.
我把这边绑紧
Do you think this is gonna hold?
你认为这个撑得住吗?
Do you have a past in the Navy you’ve neglected to tell me about?
你是不是在海军服过役而你却忘记告诉我了?
Why?
为什么这么说?
How does a woman like you learn how to tie a perfect bowline knot?
像你这样的一个女人 怎么能打出这样完美的结呢?
By dating guys with sailboats.
跟一些玩帆船的人约会喽
Since you bring it up, I’ve been worried since I first met you
既然你提到了 第一次遇见你的时候 我还担心
that you might end up a spinster.
你这辈子会嫁不出去呢
Spending my Saturday nightsalone at home tying knots?
然后星期六晚上待在家里绑绳节?
Perhaps with an overweight aunt.
或许还有一位超重的姑妈
It’s a very sad image.
真是个伤心的画面
Maybe we should get some rope,
或许我们得拿些绳子
spend a Saturday night alone together,
在一个周六整晚呆在一起
and see what happens.
看看会发生什么
Dad?

Thanks.
谢了
You are going to love New York, Walt.
你会喜欢上纽约的 Walt
No city like it.
没有哪个城市能比她好
What I really want to show you
到了纽约我最想给你看的是
Are the buildings, architecture.
那些高楼 建筑
Buildings?
高楼?
I said that,’til I saw the Flatiron Building.
对 我过去也认为没什么 直到我见到了熨斗形大厦
What’s that?
那是什么?
Oldest skyscraper in the city.
城市里古老的摩天大楼
Built in 1902.And it’s flat.
建于1902年 而且是扁平的
That one building inspired me to start drawing
那个建筑给了我画画还有
and designing things.
设计东西的灵感
Why?
为什么?
You just gotta see it.You want to see it, right?
你看到就知道了 想马上就看到 对吧?
I guess.
我想是吧
Can I go throw the ball to Vincent?
我去和 Vincent玩会球可以吗?
Yeah. Sure. Of course.
好的 当然行了
Come on, Vincent!
快 Vincent!
Wow, you’re making a lot of progress.
哇噢 进展不错啊
Yeah, trying. It’s pretty cool.
是啊 挺麻烦的 挺棒的
Got this bamboo for the decking,
用这些竹子做甲板
got a piece of the fuselage for a cabin
用机身做船舱
Some storage bins.
一些储藏箱
What’s up?
怎么了?
I thought I’d give you the heads-up.
我想给你提点醒
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah, there’s a lot of talk going on about who’s going on this thing with you.
对 大家都在谈论谁会跟你一起走
Hey, man… it’s not the Queen Mary.
老兄…这可不是”玛丽皇后”号♥
I only got room for four people.
只能容纳4个人
There’s one open spot.
还剩下一个空位
Who took the other one?
另外一个给谁了?
What’s the matter, doc?
你怎么了,医生?
Feeling left out?
感觉被冷落了?
You’re taking Sawyer with you?
你准备带Sawyer一起走?
Yep. Bought myself a ticket on this little tub.
没错 我给自己买♥♥了张船票
Let me tell you.
告诉你吧
The fare was steep.
票价还挺贵的
Could have used that cable to hold up the whole east wing of my new beach house.
本来还可以用这些电缆撑住我的沙滩别♥墅♥的整个东翼的
You sold him a spot?
你卖♥♥给他一个位置?
I needed a halyard to the mast.
因为我需要给桅杆找条扬帆索
Good thing I’m a saver, not a spender, huh, doc?
还好我是个节俭的人 不会浪费钱财 对吧 医生?
How much longer are you gonna let him treat you this way?
你还想让你丈夫这样对待你多久?
Please
拜托…
He’s my husband.
他是我的丈夫
Yeah, a husband you’re afraid to tell you speak English
是啊,一个连你会说英语都不敢告诉他知道的丈夫?
I’m trying to understand, Sun.
我在试着去理解 Sun
He wasn’t always like this.
他以前不是这样的
He used to tell me how beautiful I looked to him.
他过去常常跟我说我有多漂亮
He was so tender.
他以前很温柔
And then he was different.
后来他变了
What changed him?
什么改变了他?
Need some help!
快来帮忙!
Hey, Charlie, what’s going on?
Charlie 出什么事了?
The raft…it’s on fire. Look.
那船…着火了 看!
No… no!
不…
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where the hell is he?!
他到底在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
She doesn’t understand you, man.
她听不懂你的话 老兄
Hey! Where is he?
他在哪里?
Back off.
走开
No. Her husband did this, and she knows!
不 是她丈夫干的 她知道的!
You trying to protect him now? Is that it?
你现在想保护他是吗?
She was with me!
她刚才跟我在一起!
Walt! No, Walt! Get back, get back.
Walt! 不要 Walt! 回来 回来
No, no, it’s done.
不 不要 没用了
Sun, wait!
Sun 等等!
I’m gonna break his damn neck!
我非打死他不可!
Michael, just take it easy, man.
Michael 先别生气
We don’t know that Jin did this.
我们并不能确定是Jin干的
Are you serious?! Sawyer, shut up!
你开玩笑吗? Sawyer 闭嘴!
Jack, come on, we saw him on the beach this morning!
Jack 别这样 早上我们看见他在这沙滩上
That doesn’t mean that he torched the raft.
那并不意味着就是他烧了这船
Yeah, then who did, Jack?
那是谁干的 Jack?
What do you want?
你在干什么?
What do you want?
有什么事?
I’d like to talk to you about Shannon.
我想跟你谈谈 Shannon
It’s very possible your sister and I are going to become more than just friends.
你妹妹跟我很可能会不只是朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!